Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 102

Author Topic: Webadict's Supernatural - Game Over: Day of the Burning Sun  (Read 36607 times)

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
Re: Webadict's Supernatural - Day 4: The Burning Sun Looms [7 / 13]
« Reply #1455 on: October 03, 2022, 08:54:40 am »

Lol, this is a waste of time. This is the same level of argument you've been offering all game and it's not gonna change my mind now.

I'm not joining the rest of you guys' weird suicide cult, though, okay. You hear that, webadict? You better write me getting out!

Hell is empty, and all the devils are here.

notquitethere

ps: no, I'm not secretly Evil. If I'm somehow wrong about NQT that is 100% My Bad.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1456 on: October 03, 2022, 09:14:22 am »

Alright, that's game.  You can all talk now, I'll formally end the game later.

Good wins, as well as Maximum Spin and Lenglon.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1457 on: October 03, 2022, 09:27:33 am »

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1458 on: October 03, 2022, 09:27:37 am »

You guys don't even know yet how lucky you got.

Also, I'm smiling here because I was right that Max wasn't town! My gut, Evil (actually good) as it might be, knew he wasn't legit.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1459 on: October 03, 2022, 09:29:10 am »

Also, I'm smiling here because I was right that Max wasn't town! My gut, Evil (actually good) as it might be, knew he wasn't legit.
Nah, I just decided at the beginning to help town. I had options, but I chose this.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1460 on: October 03, 2022, 09:31:35 am »

You guys don't even know yet how lucky you got.
So Evil had a conversion right? It doesn't look like it was able to ever happen which is a huge blow to Evil, since they would have had 4 Evil with the convert instead of just 3.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1461 on: October 03, 2022, 09:32:44 am »

Well Im amused at that considering how many times I asked Max if he was SURE he was town.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1462 on: October 03, 2022, 09:37:11 am »

Oh no conversion. At least, unless one of Hector's secret powers unlocked one (?). No, you actually had all the clues on D2 to solve the game.

Vector got lucky, choosing two scum team members as the only night targets. We were worried a vig or SK might hit us, and wanted to get at least one kill off, so Hector shot Persus and I tried to redirect Hector to EJ. This would have worked! But Max blocked me and so the kill went off unredirected. You all knew I had that power so you could have 100% POE'd the scum team from D2.

(Not that it ultimately mattered as we didn't have the momentum at that point, and there were no other malicious third parties to take up town's attention.)

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1463 on: October 03, 2022, 09:38:09 am »

AHA

And you guys couldn’t have done it without me

Truly I was the MVP of this game

I guess…

You could say…

That now I can “caoch” you guys

Heheh

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1464 on: October 03, 2022, 09:38:37 am »

Earlier on D3, I made out that the game was not solvable just from night action reports, and that's often true in Supernatural. But for once it actually was solvable.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1465 on: October 03, 2022, 09:40:42 am »

Well Im amused at that considering how many times I asked Max if he was SURE he was town.
Yes, it was annoying. I figured at that point admitting that I was only town-by-choice would probably just distract people more.

By the way, I wasn't trying to play like a survivor d1. I really do just have an overly-inflated sense of my own importance to town. :P

I could've won and left the game by lynching Knightwing. I (as you can easily tell) seriously considered it because I really did think Knightwing was anti-town, but I decided to be nice instead.

Hey, Knightwing, I see you're here, so tell me the truth, were you Good? The way your role was listed to me made me think you weren't, but I think that may have just been a misinterpretation on my part.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1466 on: October 03, 2022, 09:40:58 am »

Vector got lucky, choosing two scum team members as the only night targets. We were worried a vig or SK might hit us, and wanted to get at least one kill off, so Hector shot Persus and I tried to redirect Hector to EJ. This would have worked! But Max blocked me and so the kill went off unredirected. You all knew I had that power so you could have 100% POE'd the scum team from D2.

(Not that it ultimately mattered as we didn't have the momentum at that point, and there were no other malicious third parties to take up town's attention.)
Hahahahahaha

That's so risky wtf?? I would always assume mafia no kill if both of the 13s were Evil.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1467 on: October 03, 2022, 09:42:02 am »

So, in the end, town was saved by the power of neutrality.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1468 on: October 03, 2022, 09:43:00 am »

Vector deserves credit for that N1 double-catch of scum.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1469 on: October 03, 2022, 09:43:29 am »

Neutrals and Vector fucked the Evil team up, it's unbelievable.
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 102