Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 102

Author Topic: Webadict's Supernatural - Game Over: Day of the Burning Sun  (Read 35938 times)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Webadict's Supernatural - Sign-Ups: 11 / 13 Max
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2022, 10:11:01 am »

In if we would hit 13. Can we hit 13?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2022, 10:50:18 am »

Hector13...Persus13...what does it mean?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2022, 11:16:50 am »

Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2022, 11:24:26 am »

Would need 1 mooooooore.

I'll assume you're not in unless a 13th shows up or you say you're in for sure.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
Re: Webadict's Supernatural - Sign-Ups: ~12 / 13 Max | 1 SPOT OPEN! | GET IT NOW!
« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2022, 04:52:53 pm »

IN as lucky 13. But if anyone else who isn't in wants to play, I will gladly give up my slot.

I have a new job, so I don't have the time that I used to have. Expect more after-hours posting.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
Re: Webadict's Supernatural - Sign-Ups: ~12 / 13 Max | 1 SPOT OPEN! | GET IT NOW!
« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2022, 05:28:17 pm »

Oooooo

New jobbbbb

Hope it’s a good one :)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 19, 2022, 05:58:50 pm »

And that's 13 in.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 19, 2022, 06:05:29 pm »

I’m going to annoy people with professional wrestling nonsense as I discovered I can watch the entire back catalog of WWF/E PPV events with one of my streaming subscriptions.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Webadict's Supernatural - Pregame | 13 / 13 | Spicing Roles
« Reply #38 on: September 19, 2022, 09:39:26 pm »

Alrighty, flavor's nearly done (as well as fixing some minor errors/balancing).  I'll be doing a couple passes tomorrow morning, which means it'll probably start in about 15 hours, which should hopefully work for everyone.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Webadict's Supernatural - Pregame | 13 / 13 | Spicing Roles
« Reply #39 on: September 19, 2022, 09:42:05 pm »

That gives people enough time to find their entrance music.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Webadict's Supernatural - Pregame | 13 / 13 | Sending Roles Slowly
« Reply #40 on: September 20, 2022, 01:45:04 pm »

You are told to congregate on the Grounds, where you’re met by several of the Children wearing masks.  You already know why you’ve been summoned.  The rumors of a murder spread fast, and what has been seen or not are really mixed.

The Elder exits from the Main Hall, taking Their time before They speak.

“My children.  I have identified the cause of your siblings murder,” They being. “Monsters have infiltrated our ranks, and while my Vision was once true enough to be able to pierce their veil, time has taken It from me.  Thus, I know that with your help, you can find the monsters among you and cast them before all of us.  We will sacrifice them to the Burning Sun.”

As They speak, several Children move a large device behind Them.  The device begins to glow, and a large burning red ball appears.  The heat causes you to shield your eyes and move back, but The Elder appears unphased.

“Fear not, Children.  The Burning Sun will only harm those with ill intent!  Those of you who are innocent will feel nothing, giving your power to a greater being!”

There are concerns and questions, but The Elder does not answer them.

“Pick the first sacrifice.”

Vote Count
------------------------
4maskwolf - 0 -
Egan_BW - 0 -
EuchreJack - 0 -
hector13 - 0 -
Jim Groovester - 0 -
Knightwing64 - 0 -
Lenglon - 0 -
Maximum Spin - 0 -
notquitethere - 0 -
Persus13 - 0 -
ToonyMan - 0 -
TricMagic - 0 -
Vector - 0 -
No One - 0 -

Not Voting - 13 - 4maskwolf, Egan_BW, EuchreJack, hector13, Jim Groovester, Knightwing64, Lenglon, Maximum Spin, notquitethere, Persus13, ToonyMan, TricMagic, Vector,

7 to Hammer. Day ends on September 23, 2022 at 20:00 CDT (~78 hours remaining).

It is now Day 1.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
Re: Webadict's Supernatural - Day 1: The Burning Sun [13 / 13]
« Reply #41 on: September 20, 2022, 01:48:53 pm »

Toonyman

Yeet!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 20, 2022, 02:01:10 pm »

@4mask:
Very funny. I'm happy you aren't claiming TP (because I'd kill ya), but are aware of last Supernatural enough to vote me. Your playfulness is neutral in my eyes. You would do this as town or scum.

Monsters eh...there's a lot of players in this game so I'd wager 3 or 4 non-good players if I could read my cards right.

I can't think of an interesting icebreaker so I'm gonna ask Knightwing a question.

Knightwing, how was your morning today?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 20, 2022, 02:14:34 pm »

ToonyMan

Yeet!

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Webadict's Supernatural - Pregame | 13 / 13 | Sending Roles Slowly
« Reply #44 on: September 20, 2022, 02:16:59 pm »

Miller-like claim Here: I am not Evil, but my actions do have the "Monster" tag.

Post Restriction Claim Here: I should not lie, and could face consequences for doing so.

4mask and Tric: Why Toony?

Lenglon glances around, feeling nervous. She is arguably an outsider here, could even find herself being called a Monster, yet she has at least as strong of a motivation to find and remove the Evils here as anyone else. Her friend is dead, and her new home is threatened. She was beginning to get to live out her dream, and then this murder happened, threatening to take it all away. She glanced around, unsure how to feel about them, and not truly knowing what they're capable of.

Still, there's no way out but forward

"I... I should speak up now, I suppose. I... I might be termed a monster, but I was not involved in the death of my friend. I dislike lying, and if I had to do it, it would have consequences upon me. I hope you all are willing to trust me."

However, despite her attempt to be prompt and up-front she still wasn't the first to speak, instead the first speaker was sudden, bold, and without hesitation, demanding that Toonyman be the first to be sacrifice, and providing no explanation but a simple "Yeet!"

"W-what? Um, Why should we sacrifice Toonyman?"
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 102