Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: PDF document prints without the blue ink signature?  (Read 1011 times)

femmelf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
PDF document prints without the blue ink signature?
« on: October 22, 2022, 11:14:55 pm »

Basically, my printer is printing a PDF document, but not the blue ink signature part....?

I have an important form I need to submit ASAP. I emailed it to my former employers, and got them to sign it. Looks like HR printed it out and signed it with a blue ink pen, then scanned it and emailed it back to me.

Part of me can't believe I have to actually snail mail this thing, and I can't just am not allowed to upload it as a PDF. This means I have to print out a hard copy and mail it.

Issue: My printer is working fine on all the pages except the one my old HR manager signed. It prints the document fine except it omits the marks he made with a pen (signature, etc). I thought I might be out of blue ink, but the first page of the form has a blue hyperlink in it and that printed just fine.

I have printed it out in grayscale but parts of it are faint. I just want this thing to print out like it is on the screen, with his signature on it. I don't care if it's blue like the inkpen he used, black would be doable if possible.

Any help would be very appreciated.

Thank you for your time.