Poll closed due to Ragnarok

Conspiracy!
- 0 (0%)
Twas ever thus.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: September 23, 2022, 06:42:27 am

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 19

Author Topic: Ventures by Torchlight (looking for wealthy sponsors for dangerous expeditions)  (Read 10171 times)

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ACTACTACT: Chamark Cartography Guild pays the 0.25₣ fee to send Yvonne to the Overgrown Cave, equipped with:

You may specify at what range you would like to begin firing and at what range you would like to stay away from your enemies.
In case Yvonne encounters any enemies, she is instructed to close into melee range.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Yvonne (1) (click to show/hide)
What's that? It's too early to be making up personalities for our adventurers? Pish-posh!
Long Live United Forenia!

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile

ActActAct: The Explorators Union spends 0.25₣ to send Dr Ally Reiff to the Overgrown Cove:

Spoiler: Expedition Details (click to show/hide)

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile

Ahem, Upon a Review of the Current Market, with both Arquebus & Plate Armor being now available,
a Need for Currency appears imminent.
Thus, Blacksand Bank is OPEN

Spoiler: Blacksand Bank (click to show/hide)

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
  • if (ANNOYED_W_FANS==true) { KILL_CHAR(rand()); }
    • View Profile

Ahem, Upon a Review of the Current Market, with both Arquebus & Plate Armor being now available,

I have an interest.  What are you terms?  I'd like to take a loan out next turn.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile

I have an interest.  What are you terms?  I'd like to take a loan out next turn.

Hm, I dunno. I COULD bid on Dr. Fitz Envin, buy him a stick, and send him out. I would earn UNLIMITED WEALTH from that (until he died).

Quote from: Loaning Money is Safer...maybe
Blacksand Bank offers 3₣ for loan at 24% interest per turn, compounded every 3 turns, until the entire outstanding balance is paid. No lower amount is available for lending, so don't ask.
x Blacksand Bank
x                       

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Actactact: Robocorp pays the .25 expedition fee to send Mr. Fitz West to the Overgrown Cave.

Spoiler: Expedition Loadout (click to show/hide)

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile

You may specify at what range you would like to begin firing and at what range you would like to stay away from your enemies.
In case Yvonne encounters any enemies, she is instructed to close into melee range.
In order to prevent exploiting draws, preferred range can never be more be more than firing range, and is auto-set to 0 if you have no ammo or no ranged weapon at all.

Also, turn is in ~12 hours.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2022, 04:49:44 pm by a1s »
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
Ventures by Torchlight turn 2
« Reply #53 on: September 26, 2022, 03:34:52 am »

TURNTURNTURN
Turn 2
Chamark Cartography Guild sends Pvt. Yvonne Jackson into the overgrown cave
Explorators Union sends Dr. Ally Reiff into a different overgrown cave
RoboCorp sends Mr. Fitz West into yet another overgrown cave

Dr. Fitz Envin's indenture is discounted.
Ms. Percy St.Quinn's indenture is discounted.

Chamark Cartography Guild buys 1 crowbar for 0.79₣

Spoiler: Available Expeditions (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Indenture Auction (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Store (click to show/hide)
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ACTACTACT: Yvonne heads deeper into the cave, as told through a radio channel telepatically as the Chamark Cartography Guild instructed beforehand.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yvonne heads deeper into the cave, as told through a radio channel telepatically as the Chamark Cartography Guild instructed beforehand.
I think we use pigeons. Cave pigeons.
Long Live United Forenia!

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

We don't just shout and let the echoes do the work?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile

turn in ~24 hours.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile

ACTACTACT: Dr Ally continues adventuring, do not use the Throwing Knives, and advance to Melee Range.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile

You may submit orders by PM if you wish, additionally if you don't want to change orders, you don't need to resubmit them every turn (but you can.)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 19