Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Workflow Screen can't be open since i have update last Starter Pack (0.47.05-r8)  (Read 1545 times)

Caderiwyth

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

Hello,

I have some troubles with keybinding (Azerty keyboard) and the plugin Workflow.

For Azerty keyboard i did load - Azerty Keyboard on the starter pack but some keybindin still Querty.

- Box Select still Alt+, and may over i haven't found yet.

Where can i change that ?

Also with quickfort start i can access to workflow alt+w.

Workflow have a issue even without quickfort open, i can't show up the screen status (Shift+S) or i miss something.

I don't remember to have any problems last time i played but with the current party it's a mess.

Then i would like to know more about the plugin "Enhanced Gameplay".

With the last version of DF don't we have human merchants already ?

Does it better to activate ?

Some screenshot :

Thanks for the help.

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile

The DFHack bindings are defined in dfhack.init in your DFHack directory. It's up to your pack's creator what they have set in that file.
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

Caderiwyth

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

Well i haven't found yet and i don't know how to do that.
I will play like that.
Thanks

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The DFHack bindings are defined in dfhack.init in your DFHack directory. It's up to your pack's creator what they have set in that file.
Starting with DFHack 0.47.05-r7, the user init file was moved to dfhack-config/init/dfhack.init. See the changelog and docs for details:
https://docs.dfhack.org/en/0.47.05-r7/docs/NEWS.html#misc-improvements
https://docs.dfhack.org/en/stable/docs/Core.html#configuration-files

DFHack - Dwarf Manipulator (Lua) - DF Wiki talk

There was a typo in the siegers' campfire code. When the fires went out, so did the game.