Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The Bay 12 Games Report, October 1st, 2022  (Read 18544 times)

Toady One

• The Great
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bay12games.com
The Bay 12 Games Report, October 1st, 2022
« on: October 01, 2022, 04:26:56 pm »

The Bay 12 Games Report, October 1st, 2022

Mission Status

Do you smell that?  It's the odor of baking game ready to come out of the oven.  Thing is:  It's got to cool on the pan before we let you eat it.  Someone's got to slap some icing on it.  Someone else has to sprinkle the jimmies.  What on Earth am I talking about?  It's coming soon.

So much is going on right now.  The sprites are cooking.  The soundtrack is epic.  I have a feeling Dwarf Fortress is going to live up to its name, 20 years in the making.  If Steam was counting I would have thousands of hours on this game, and I could still play it all day, defying the need to eat or sleep, sucking down energy drinks until I collapsed.  All this despite the fact I invented it.  This was part of the design.  You have been warned.

"Congratulations to the generous!" -- ThreeToe

Fun with Numbers

Thanks to everybody that helped out in September!  You all really got us up and over the top, and the reward is coming.  I'm kind of flabbergasted at the amount of new art and sound.  23 ambiences...  did not see this coming.  Anyway, I'm just fixing stuff up now while Zach tests and we get the last buildings and fishes and such drawn.  We don't have a date yet, since holidays are weird and certain stars need to align still, but things are going really well.

September: $14679.51
August:    $14555.24
July:      $15238.83
June:      $24529.74
May:        $9664.66
The Toad, a Natural Resource:  Preserve yours today!