Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 69

Author Topic: LGBTQ+ Thread  (Read 51942 times)

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
Re: LGBTQ+ Thread
« Reply #60 on: October 19, 2022, 02:10:49 am »

Reading that caused something to click in my brain, and it all make sense now... I like feminine guys and masculine girls.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 19, 2022, 04:06:55 pm »

A student I TA for asked to have me changed for someone else.

I wish I could be changed for someone else, too.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Great Order

• Bay Watcher
  • [SCREAMS_INTERNALLY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 20, 2022, 08:31:11 am »

In the "Dawning realisations" of my transness:

I used to find hanging out with girls a lot easier than boys when I was a kid.

I wonder if that was related.
I may have wasted all those years
They're not worth their time in tears
I may have spent too long in darkness
In the warmth of my fears

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 21, 2022, 06:29:48 am »

Turkey is doing an anti-LGBTQ+ march. Agaaaaaaiiiin.

Ugh, I am still here folks. I was there before and after you did the first one in September. I am still here before this one. And, guess what? I will still be here after this one ends too.

Erdoğan knows he is gonna lose. So he is trying to shift the peoples attention away from the soaring food prices and the state of the economy in a bid to try and raise his already abysmall chance of winning.

And yes, this ideology stems directly from Islam. Which is a branch of Judaism.

ABRAHAMIIIIICS!!!
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. With a new profile picture!

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

MaxTheFox

• Bay Watcher
  • Лишь одна дорожка да на всей земле
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 21, 2022, 10:15:20 am »

I've been wondering that myself, as recently I've been thinking I actually fall into one of those.  Not sure if I'm fully committed to identifying as either though.  Anyway consider this speaking as an outsider.

Frankly it depends on who you asked and what day it is.  Part if it seems like bi has a lot of baggage/stereotypes people don't want to deal with, part of it is gender got more complicated and "binary" doesn't entirely make sense anymore.

I've heard pan basically disreguards gender entirely when it comes to potential relationships, whereas a bi person might favor masculine over feminine (or vice-versa).  So I'm leaning to bi since I prefer feminine people.  Although I know of a youtuber with similar preferences that identifies as pan so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

also bi has a better flag
Yeah, this. I call myself bi because I like females more. Guys are hot too but not as much.
Woe to those who make unjust laws, to those who issue oppressive decrees, to deprive the poor of their rights and withhold justice from the oppressed of my people, making widows their prey and robbing the fatherless. What will you do on the day of reckoning, when disaster comes from afar?

DogsRNice

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist Maclunky
    • View Profile
    • Steam profile
« Reply #65 on: October 21, 2022, 11:28:37 pm »

I'm really sure that I'm trans. I know I'm female, which took a while for me since I'm kinda bad with introspection lol

But dang, knowing if I feel romantic attraction to people or not is confusing. I'm pretty sure I'm pan (it feels like it fits best I guess) though I heavily lean female. But knowing if what I'm feeling is just a strong platonic attachment or romantic attraction is hard, I guess any advice for sorting that out would be good.

I'm also a major lurker so it may be a year before I check this thread again lol
I had an FB named Ned once.  I kept imagining a giant Ned Flanders...

Want an underground tree with green wood? Check out this tiny mod I made to add one

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 22, 2022, 01:10:34 am »

Yeah, there's like this whole other dimension that comes up with transness where it's like 'do I want to date them, or do I want to be them.' And it's hard to distinguish, especially if you haven't ever thought about it in those terms. Then you look back a decade later and go 'oh, I didn't want to date/be with that person/character, I had gender envy about them and wanted to be them.' Sometimes it's a person, sometimes it's a character in media, and sometimes it's an OC/character created by the person themselves (as seems to be the case of Dresden Codak, whose author came out as trans a couple years back).

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 22, 2022, 01:19:11 am »

I have a sexuality. Will report back if I discover I have a gender as well.
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 22, 2022, 01:55:59 am »

Quote deleted, just in case
I'm a white male (sexuality is always assumed to be whatever people want to see, but it is heterosexual), so I rarely get fired due to initial or long-standing bias.

But I still get fired by folks. And I still wish I could be someone else. And I've been able to win over people that weren't initially thrilled with me. And I've had folks get pissed at me, then manage to "fix it". And I've gotten fired by folks that I had thought were quite happy with me. Sometimes, it's just them. Mostly, it's their loss. Usually, I'm happy to be rid of them.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 22, 2022, 02:24:57 am »

Oh it's one of these threads.

Hello, trans lesbian here, just gonna settle in a corner and watch things.

It's been fun watching bay12 become more and more queer over time, myself included.

(Just in case there's anybody from years and years ago that doesn't recognize me, I use to go by
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
and made a bunch of mods)

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #70 on: October 22, 2022, 06:26:14 am »

I'm a white male (sexuality is always assumed to be whatever people want to see, but it is heterosexual), so I rarely get fired due to initial or long-standing bias.

But I still get fired by folks. And I still wish I could be someone else. And I've been able to win over people that weren't initially thrilled with me. And I've had folks get pissed at me, then manage to "fix it". And I've gotten fired by folks that I had thought were quite happy with me. Sometimes, it's just them. Mostly, it's their loss. Usually, I'm happy to be rid of them.
Yeah life's too short to worry much too much about people who don't communicate their emotions honestly. I get tired of dealing with people who are all smiles 24/7 then they complain to me that a mutual friend's been driving them up the wall for years over a problem they could've fixed with 1 convo. Oh btw don't direct quote Vec as they like keeping a low digital footprint for safety's sakes

I have a sexuality. Will report back if I discover I have a gender as well.
Tempting to revive the "shit let's be xyz thread" to have a gender polling
« Last Edit: October 22, 2022, 06:27:54 am by Loud Whispers »

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 22, 2022, 08:21:36 am »

I consume
I purchase
I consume again

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 22, 2022, 08:24:46 am »

I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. With a new profile picture!

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #73 on: October 22, 2022, 03:35:36 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Under high pressure and extremely low temperatures gender can form a crystalline solid with liquid properties

Great Order

• Bay Watcher
  • [SCREAMS_INTERNALLY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 22, 2022, 05:10:05 pm »

The gender triple point, when you're really questioning.
I may have wasted all those years
They're not worth their time in tears
I may have spent too long in darkness
In the warmth of my fears
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 69