Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]

Author Topic: FEF: Seven Wishes of Hanako Saihara IC Thread: Ch 1: The Speechless Singer  (Read 12943 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Quote from: Takeo
Electro-swing is good.

A pause in which Takeo glanced at Minato out of the corner of his eye to gauge his reaction.

Quote from: Takeo
...Don't laugh. Know that wasn't my style back in the day.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile

Hey man, I like electro-swing

Minato shot him a smile

Besides, if anyone’s going to judge you, it’s not going to be me.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Takeo put his old flip-phone away for the moment.

"Thought about what you're going to say to Hanako? Can't guarantee I can hold Kousei's attention for more than two or three minutes at most, so you guys are gonna have to be quick."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

As the party arrives back with Kousei, Satoshi looks almost completely at a loss. You can sense that, though Hanako is currently invisible to you, she's waiting for something, any good news.

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"We didn't come back completely empty-handed, if that's what you're wondering." Satoshi had to know since he'd been reading the group messages, so she was just saying this for Kousei's benefit now, she guessed?

Ran crossed her arms, glancing in Takeo's direction. It was probably rude to prompt him like this, but she was getting impatient.

"Weren't you excited to talk to Kousei about something?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Takeo, for only a second, shot Ran back the most sour, 'how dare you, I'm not mentally ready yet' look. And considering it came from a dour teenager with a terminal case of resting bitch face, it was the epitome of such an expression. One might even say it was a perfect resemblance to the emoticon >:C.

"Was working up to it. You don't just rush into this kind of thing. There's a process."

He sighed, visibly fought the urge to light up a cigarette to steady his nerves, and took a deep breath.

"Right. Think what you need is a distraction, Kousei. Take your mind off whatever it's dwelling on that's making you clam up. Could show you something I learned while I was in Sakatahama. What do you think?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Seven Wishes of Hanako Saihara IC Thread: Ch 1: The Speechless Singer
« Reply #171 on: September 02, 2023, 08:51:02 pm »

Kousei stares, puzzled.

He thinks briefly, before tapping into his phone.
Sure. Why not? If you learned something cool, senpai, I'd be happy to see it.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: September 07, 2023, 02:30:06 am »

"While you were in Sakatahama... Ah well, why not indeed."

Kogen gets up from her seat and looks towards Takeo.

"Need any prep I could help with?"

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: October 23, 2023, 03:04:02 pm »

Ran hadn't been expecting that pronounced of an expression from Takeo, and she almost laughed. Almost. She couldn't, wouldn't forget that things weren't the same as they used to be.

"Oh, so is the super fancy process over?"

Not that she would get to see his dancing if the distraction worked like all of them had discussed, so she decided the best way to act uninterested was to go back to examining her nails.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile

“Can you show me later?” Minato asked, “I want to fill Satoshi in on what we learned. Ran, Yayoi, would one of you mind coming with me to fill us in one what happened at the Akasaka house? Kaya, feel free to come or help Takeo.”

He walked a bit away from Kousei and Takeo, so that they would hopefully be unable to hear, and turned to the open air beside Satoshi, where Hanako was hopefully standing.

“I hope you’ve been keeping up with the group chat, but to summarize a bit, it’s almost certainly related to his remaining grief, reignited by a letter he received that the Mishima entertainment company would be willing to take him on as a talent. We only have one recorded case of an incident like this being resolved. A singer whose memento of their father, absent overseas, was stolen and returned. Is there anything simple like that that we could use to help remind Kousei that you support his dreams? A specific keepsake or place that’s emotionally significant to such a discussion, or even a specific conversation you had about it we could attempt to remind him of?”
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]