Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Check visitors before approve petition to stay  (Read 885 times)

LordNippes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Check visitors before approve petition to stay
« on: October 21, 2022, 07:16:52 am »

In the petitions screen when you press P it only says for example "The warm Ivy wishes to reside in ..." i can not find this name, no hint anywhere.
Not ingame when i look through all visitors in the list, not in Dwarf Therapist in the tooltip. Who is this warm Ivy? Is it a fat 80 year old human or a beautiful female elf dancer? I really need to know this before i approve petitions.
How can i find out?

Edith: Nevermind i think i simply confused a petition for a Guild with a person.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2022, 10:42:23 am by LordNippes »

Trabber Shir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Check visitors before approve petition to stay
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2022, 03:56:41 am »

It is a troupe with (potentially) multiple members, I have seen this type of message for groups up to 3, but it has been a really long time. I think if you look at the bios of all your visitors there should be at least one that is listed as "a member of the Warm Ivy" similar to how the site government a character is a citizen of gets shown. If you have a legends export you may also be able to search for it in there to get the member list.

Edit: Just got a troupe named "The Squat Seducers" asking to join my fort and I cannot figure out who the members are as the method I cited above does not actually work.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2022, 07:11:32 am by Trabber Shir »