Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How fun is SPAMKINGDOM series?

Mind-bogglingly popular game series that you follow from early on and cannot stop, waiting for new installment like a drooling addict.
Long-runner soap opera you're too invested into to just stop watching it.
A fun little comic strip in the daily newspaper that's been around forever.
3/6
Who said it's fun? I didn't for sure.
I'm just waiting here for it to die horribly already so it will stop showing on my Unread Posts list.

Pages: 1 ... 1085 1086 [1087]

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Houlandin IV of Methiant-Cydwyl!  (Read 718371 times)

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Houlandin IV of Methiant-Cydwyl!
« Reply #16290 on: March 02, 2023, 09:32:35 am »

A

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16291 on: March 02, 2023, 12:39:54 pm »

Please understand that what we did to Rucus was horrible.
I don't see how. They were our enemies in a war of aggression against us, and frankly, they deserved it.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #16292 on: March 02, 2023, 12:58:56 pm »

I don't think we have to worry about retaliation via exploaive assassination. I say this because we rolled a 5 on the attempt. That's good. Sure there was collateral damage, but we have no good reason to think Rucus knows of out involvement.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #16293 on: March 02, 2023, 02:02:33 pm »

I don't think we have to worry about retaliation via exploaive assassination. I say this because we rolled a 5 on the attempt. That's good. Sure there was collateral damage, but we have no good reason to think Rucus knows of out involvement.
I mean that was literally the best possible result for that plot so I'd be a bit annoyed if they just randomly learned about it without some type of good roll on their part or bad roll on ours.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #16294 on: March 02, 2023, 02:57:42 pm »

aaaaa
bb
c

You decide to be a good host according to the rules and tell the guards to bring the Rucusians in.

As expected, their entry, with their white cloaks and menacing black eagles painted on them, chainmail clinking underneath, sure make the music stop and the laughter still on the mouths of party-goers. Their eyes look upon the cloaked knights as they make their way to your central table, and their leader salutes to you.

"Damed bless your marriage, Emperor of Methiant. The people of Rucus bring you this as a gift." He takes some long, thin item, clothed in red velvet, from the hands of his right-hand knight, and extends it to you.

Cautiously - with Shadowranks stepping closer in case this is foul trickery - you grab the long item, immediately realizing it is some sort of sheathed blade, from the feel of the shape underneath the red velvet.

You unwrap the velvet and soon a sea of murmurs and gasps comes from the mouths of more learned courtiers. You yourself quickly unsheathe the artifact blade, and its enchanted point shines in the light of the torches within your feast hall.

It is the Blade of Puncturing, the very one your father lost during his last battle!

"King of Rucus, Rumus II, sends his regards. Let the bygones be bygones, he says, for whilst heathens, Methiantese make for amicable neighbours, at least some of the time." He says, placing his mailled hands upon his heavy belt.

Courtiers murmur and gasp and sigh in happiness as you inspect the blade for faults or damage but find naught. For this...

A) ...the Rucusians will receive honor seats at your right side!
B) ...the Rucusians will be allowed to remain and partake in the festivities!
C) ...the Rucusians will be allowed to leave unharmed!
« Last Edit: March 02, 2023, 03:02:25 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Fire Emblem on Forums: 8! + 6re!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #16295 on: March 02, 2023, 03:04:06 pm »

A Well I'm impressed if they are truly willing to let bygones be bygones I don't see why we can't start working on a proper friendship with these people.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16296 on: March 02, 2023, 03:05:57 pm »

A
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16297 on: March 02, 2023, 03:11:09 pm »

A

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #16298 on: March 02, 2023, 03:11:46 pm »

A - An excellent way to renew a friendship. Let us continue it

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16299 on: March 02, 2023, 03:49:07 pm »

I mean that was literally the best possible result for that plot so I'd be a bit annoyed if they just randomly learned about it without some type of good roll on their part or bad roll on ours.

And that is the winning argument. I didn’t realize we had a nat 6.

A I was worried the nobles may accuse us of cozying up with the enemy, but considering how they too are impressed by the gift, I think we can afford to turn a new leaf.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

S1lentWanderer

• Bay Watcher
  • S1lently Wandering
    • View Profile
« Reply #16300 on: March 02, 2023, 04:24:41 pm »

A

Diplomatic problems require diplomatic solutions. Enemies with unstoppable forces for armies qualify as "diplomatic problems."

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #16301 on: March 02, 2023, 06:19:36 pm »

A

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16302 on: March 02, 2023, 06:26:53 pm »

I feel like A is overdoing it somewhat, but heck, we have empty spots where our own kin didn't show, so A.

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16303 on: March 02, 2023, 11:39:58 pm »

A

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #16304 on: March 05, 2023, 03:10:11 pm »

A I honestly wasn't expecting this of a former crusading country, I know we'd be hard pressed to give it up with our artifact hoarding hobby. I'm also worried about this clear lack of signs from our closest allies. As much as I despise Damed, building better relations with our southern neighbors to extend the peace might be our best option until we can find better footing to engage them on.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.
Pages: 1 ... 1085 1086 [1087]