Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: The Imperial Question -- Angry Irishmen in space! [3/8] (New players welcome!)  (Read 12647 times)

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
Re: The Imperial Question -- A space epic RPG / RTD+ [2/8]
« Reply #90 on: June 01, 2023, 06:12:29 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Can I Join?

Sure this works. I'll give a few more days for anyone else who is interested and for the other legacy players who showed interest to submit an action, and then maybe I'll do like a recap or something.

Anyways with the exception of BlackPaladin99, if you would like to alter your turn please do so soon-ish. I think of the three who expressed interest, both have a turn up except for The_Twin_Eternities
(Turns out lots of things happen when you're gone for some time)

Clearly, it's way past the shooting. John stands up and helps Maria up as well. When there is danger, there are always injuries.
So, he goes around treating anyone if someone actually got shot or got trampled or something. Also, calm Maria if necessary and keep her near John.

Considering this is made alive again, I would like to change my original action to:

John quickly picks himself and Maria up before moving towards a corner of the cabin.
Does he have any weapons like his shotgun or his knife on his person? If so, ready himself to bring it out at a moment's notice, and if not then
EDIT: turns out I am terrible at reading and John shouldn't do any of the strike-through actions due to crew members having guns and might be mistakened for the shooter
« Last Edit: June 01, 2023, 09:20:07 pm by The Canadian kitten »

Vivalas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Imperial Question -- A space epic RPG / RTD+ [2/8]
« Reply #91 on: June 02, 2023, 06:45:09 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Can I Join?

Sure this works. I'll give a few more days for anyone else who is interested and for the other legacy players who showed interest to submit an action, and then maybe I'll do like a recap or something.

Anyways with the exception of BlackPaladin99, if you would like to alter your turn please do so soon-ish. I think of the three who expressed interest, both have a turn up except for The_Twin_Eternities
(Turns out lots of things happen when you're gone for some time)

Clearly, it's way past the shooting. John stands up and helps Maria up as well. When there is danger, there are always injuries.
So, he goes around treating anyone if someone actually got shot or got trampled or something. Also, calm Maria if necessary and keep her near John.

Considering this is made alive again, I would like to change my original action to:

John quickly picks himself and Maria up before moving towards a corner of the cabin.
Does he have any weapons like his shotgun or his knife on his person? If so, ready himself to bring it out at a moment's notice, and if not then
EDIT: turns out I am terrible at reading and John shouldn't do any of the strike-through actions due to crew members having guns and might be mistakened for the shooter

Good to see you!

I want to post either today or tomorrow then get on a more regular schedule and kinda feel everyone's rhythm out. Mostly I just need to actually write the plot down so that I have something to reference, but I figured out the missing pieces in my head and don't want to forget em again.
"On two occasions I have been asked,—"Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?" I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."
- Charles Babbage

The Imperial Question | Stranded Among Stars

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Okay, after finally rereading this.. I'm not sure what Lucas can do, admittedly, since I sort of missed the last time this got restarted. I'm guessing he's confined to the lounge like most of the other passengers?
Assuming that..

Lucas listens to the Captain's argument with half an ear - and then with four times as many when he shouts something about the Inquisition.
Well. That's hardly something to ignore.
Lucas tries to eavesdrop on the Captain and Inquisitor's conversation without being too obvious about it.
Lucas also looks himself over.. he does have his pistol, doesn't he? How concealed is it?
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]