Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26

Author Topic: Kill Jim Jack Tric Now: Knightwing's Requested Revenge (3/7) End: Mafia Jim Wins  (Read 15303 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

Tric, you're a fucking moron.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile

suckers

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

I'm going to go out on a limb and say I think it's pretty unlikely Max and Jim are mafia together.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nice job, Max.

I'd have gotten you if TricMagic hadn't chosen the worst Action on every possible Night.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

I'd have gotten you if TricMagic hadn't chosen the worst Action on every possible Night.
Yeah what the fuck? Not shooting N1 and then shooting Web N2?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah what the fuck? Not shooting N1 and then shooting Web N2?
"DUH!  WEBADICT WENT WEALLY HAWD ON JIM, SO NOW I SHOOTED HIM A DAY WATE AND HE DIE WHY HE DO DAT?!?"

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I wanna check one thing. Web, were you actually told I roleblocked you n1 despite having no action? Because I really did - double-acting - but it would be pretty funny if that huge benefit ended up being useless.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile

Knightwing64 and Max push Tric towards Knightwing's Heir.

"He says he's Tric, sounds suspicious."

Tric tries to pull something from his coat. It's a gun!

Knightwing's Heir blasts "Tric" with both barrels of his shotgun!
Knightwing's Heir then reaches over and scans Tric's mutilated face.

"Dad?!"

BANG

Max shoots Knightwing's Heir!

Knightwing64, actually Bluarianknight, has disappeared!

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile

Well that was... interesting.
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I wanna check one thing. Web, were you actually told I roleblocked you n1 despite having no action? Because I really did - double-acting - but it would be pretty funny if that huge benefit ended up being useless.
No, but I knew you did, and I wasn't going to tell you.  Deadchat has a complete log of Toony and I figuring out the entire game.  It's unfortunate, because the two remaining players were never going to logic through the evidence to win.  TricMagic had part of why you were scum, but he didn't have the rest:

You actually made the wrong play if you wanted to look like Town, which was to vote Knightwing.  TricMagic was confirmed by the double shot.  Additionally, you roleblocking me on Night 1 was also evidence of you being scum, since ToonyMan never gets shot by anyone unless they know I was roleblocked as a fakeclaim Doctor.

It's also easy to prove Tric is Town here because he chose the absolutely worst course of action at all points in time.  Always.  And forever.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Web, first, you pushed for that lynch really quickly. Second, you had already lied once before. Third, Knightwing you idiot.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You actually made the wrong play if you wanted to look like Town, which was to vote Knightwing.  TricMagic was confirmed by the double shot.
Right, I just wanted to get Knightwing to vote at that point, because I thought it would be easier to get him to vote Tric than to get Tric to vote Knightwing. And I did have the fact of Jim's superkill in the original game to back it up.

Additionally, you roleblocking me on Night 1 was also evidence of you being scum, since ToonyMan never gets shot by anyone unless they know I was roleblocked as a fakeclaim Doctor.
I didn't believe you were really a doctor, because it was you claiming it, but yeah, I was worried someone would notice that. I was going for "well, either Knightwing and Tric might just not have believed you or not thought of that".

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

Jim wins by doing nothing?

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Jim totally did something: he agreed to let me bus him hard from the very start. Without that I think we would have had a much harder time.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26