Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26]

Author Topic: Kill Jim Jack Tric Now: Knightwing's Requested Revenge (3/7) End: Mafia Jim Wins  (Read 13841 times)

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile

The only winning move when Tric is involved seems to be ignoring his existence.

Well, unless he's scum. But he's easier to ignore as scum.
You're learning.

To be fair, Knightwing, there were pieces of information that made Max the likeliest scum that you didn't sift through.  Max's best play was definitely rushing you into voting without looking at it, since I think he accurately identified that either of you would jump on a vote without realizing hammer.  His unvote allows him to potentially get TricMagic to vote Knightwing, as an insurance card.

I think your best move (if possible) would be to post while he had voted TricMagic to prove your were Town, and then have them argue who was scum for you.  Hammers being active means that someone can prove their Town by not Hammering.  I'm not sure if you saw that or not, but it was a possibility.

I think, thinking it through, Max might've made the right play as scum.  The right play as Town was to vote Knightwing, since Tric is cleared of the kill (double shot on the Bulletproof Vest), but I think relying on TricMagic to decide is probably too dangerous as scum.  I think TricMagic still votes Knightwing here, though, so Max played it really well to get in a position like that.

You can rush any Day except the last one!  Never rush the last Day!
To be fair, Web thought Max was Town right up to the moment he got shot twice.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

To be fair, Web thought Max was Town right up to the moment he got shot twice.
No, getting shot twice was the moment I realized TricMagic was FUCKING TOWN.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Role PMs:

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

=TricMagic - Vigilante Spirit of Knightwing]Congratulations!

You are NOT one of the people being hunted! Although, in another life, you might have accidentally assisted in murdering one or more people, that is now somebody else's problem.

Instead, you are:
Vigilante Spirit of Knightwing: Once per night, you can KILL one player, sidestepping the stupid town that lost the game last time.
 :o
This was in no way prophetic. :)
Don't get shot twice, and you should be fine.  8)
Or this :P
« Last Edit: December 28, 2022, 07:51:11 pm by TricMagic »

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I thought this was also prophetic:
Quote from: Deus Asmoth's Role
You're a COP, the only one who should legitimately be hunting mafia criminals. Oh well, you'll have to suffer through Amateur Hour to find the culprits.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26]