Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 26

Author Topic: Kill Jim Jack Tric Now: Knightwing's Requested Revenge (3/7) End: Mafia Jim Wins  (Read 15307 times)

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
Re: Kill Jim Jack Tric Now: Knightwing's Requested Revenge (7/7) ROLES SENT
« Reply #45 on: December 21, 2022, 07:17:21 pm »

Since days are 72 hours, I'll start shortlyTM

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 21, 2022, 07:27:40 pm »

Kill Jim Jack Tric Now: Knightwing's Revenge

Once upon a time, the Evil Mafia Scum of Jim Jack & Tric killed lots of people, making lots of people very sad.

Now, Knightwing's Heir is going to make them PAY. With Ivory Hockey Mask, Ebony Leather Jacket, Chrome Motorcycle, and Walnut Wood Stock Steel Double Barrel Shotgun, the descendant of Knightwing is demanding Retribution. 

Unfortunately, this was 30 years ago, and nobody knows what Jim, Jack or Tric look like.  And they assumed fake names. Maybe they're not even around...

Once a day, the town will turn someone over to Knightwing's Heir for JUSTICE.

You have 72 Hours to make your decision. Upon a tie, those dastardly scumbags will undoubtedly trick Knightwing's Heir into Justicing THEIR choice.

Day starts NOW. Day will END at 7:30pm EST Saturday December 24th AKA Christmas Eve. Good Luck!

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile

The instructions clearly say "Kill Jim Jack Tric Now". I say we go in order.
Killing Jack might be a little difficult, but luckily we only have to worry about that second!

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 21, 2022, 07:33:59 pm »

TricMagic because the game says to kill him, now.

Also I still have a lot of Christmas preparations I need to do, so I might be scarce at times.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile

You know just because the game says to kill me now doesn't mean that you have to.

But we should still definitely kill TricMagic now, just to be sure.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

Let's go mafia for Christmas.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

My role is the spirit of a player who isn't in this game. It's also not me.

This leads me to believe that just voting Jim or Tric on name alone is pretty foolish as any one of us could have the "spirit" of Jim/Jack/Tric in them which is probably who the mafia are. Not necessarily all three, as having three mafia in a seven player game is dumb.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

I'm going to go out on a limb and say I think it's pretty unlikely Max and Jim are mafia together. I don't believe they would post in unison like that while giving different vote targets. Feels very uncoordinated.

On that note I'm gonna say Webadict is mafia. Knightwing should be easy enough to read. Tric is going to try to help mafia regardless of his alignment and I don't know what Deus Asmoth is going to do.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

Ah I see. We're the spirits of players from this game, or at least, I am. This makes me think even if a player is a spirit of Jim/Jack/Tric it doesn't mean alignment, because otherwise we could just force everyone to claim their spirit and out the mafia that way which breaks the game.

I guess it's not necessarily true this game is 2 mafia 5 town, that's an assumption I'm making based on how I feel Jack would edit the game when cutting it down from 9 to 7 by not having mally or SK.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile

Hm.

Jim seems like the obvious choice. But is it too obvious?

Nah.

Jim

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

I'm going to go out on a limb and say I think it's pretty unlikely Max and Jim are mafia together. I don't believe they would post in unison like that while giving different vote targets. Feels very uncoordinated.

On that note I'm gonna say Webadict is mafia. Knightwing should be easy enough to read. Tric is going to try to help mafia regardless of his alignment and I don't know what Deus Asmoth is going to do.
Alas, it is not me this time.  I'll, uh, do a jig or something to prove it's not me or whatever.

I also wasn't aware this game was starting until I saw the PM, but luckily, I appear to not have missed much.

Since that's out of the way, is it you, ToonyMan?  I'd really appreciate it if it wasn't, because then I can be a lot lazier than I'm already being right now.  Please.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

Sorry, I need a list of people in the game, so I'm putting it here:

Maximum Spin
TricMagic
Jim Groovester
Knightwing
webadict
Toonyman
Deus Asmoth

Ummm... Idk, it's Max.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile

Sorry, I need a list of people in the game, so I'm putting it here:

Maximum Spin
TricMagic
Jim Groovester
Knightwing
webadict
Toonyman
Deus Asmoth

Ummm... Idk, it's Max.
It's not me. You clearly misspelled "Jim".

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile

Max isn’t in the title, it can’t be them.

or is it?.…
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 26