Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 26

Author Topic: Kill Jim Jack Tric Now: Knightwing's Requested Revenge (3/7) End: Mafia Jim Wins  (Read 15324 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

I'm going to go out on a limb and say I think it's pretty unlikely Max and Jim are mafia together. I don't believe they would post in unison like that while giving different vote targets. Feels very uncoordinated.

On that note I'm gonna say Webadict is mafia. Knightwing should be easy enough to read. Tric is going to try to help mafia regardless of his alignment and I don't know what Deus Asmoth is going to do.
Alas, it is not me this time.  I'll, uh, do a jig or something to prove it's not me or whatever.

I also wasn't aware this game was starting until I saw the PM, but luckily, I appear to not have missed much.

Since that's out of the way, is it you, ToonyMan?  I'd really appreciate it if it wasn't, because then I can be a lot lazier than I'm already being right now.  Please.
If you mean mafia then no it's not me.

I'm debating how serious I want to take this game since I'm going to be pretty all over the place on Friday and Saturday. But then I remembered that I only take dumb trivial things seriously like a game of forum mafia and will probably post like my life depends on it and then get mad when Jack steals a win...wait that can't happen this time.

Hm.

Jim seems like the obvious choice. But is it too obvious?

Nah.

Jim
Well by your logic I'm going to say Jim is town because he's been town in all the games I can think of recently that I was a part of, how's that??

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile

and then get mad when Jack steals a win...wait that can't happen this time.
Jack the role could.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

I'm debating how serious I want to take this game since I'm going to be pretty all over the place on Friday and Saturday. But then I remembered that I only take dumb trivial things seriously like a game of forum mafia and will probably post like my life depends on it and then get mad when Jack steals a win...wait that can't happen this time.
Hey, that's not fair.  Sometimes, Tric and Knightwing steal your wins, too!

Hm.

Nah.

Jim
Well by your logic I'm going to say Jim is town because he's been town in all the games I can think of recently that I was a part of, how's that??
Ah man, you don't need to defend Jim, he's gonna be fine by himself.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile

Hm.

Nah.

Jim
You know just because the game says to kill me now doesn't mean that you have to.

But we should still definitely kill TricMagic now, just to be sure.

I guess it's not necessarily true this game is 2 mafia 5 town, that's an assumption I'm making based on how I feel Jack would edit the game when cutting it down from 9 to 7 by not having mally or SK.

It would be really bastardly to have two mafia + mafia ally in a seven player game because it would be Day 1 lylo.

It would also be kind of bastardly to have an SK in a seven player game.

I rule nothing out.

Nobody who has posted so far is making me terribly suspicious of them so I guess I'm going to be lazy and wait for Deus Asmoth and TricMagic to post before I start making judgments in earnest.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile

The instructions clearly say "Kill Jim Jack Tric Now". I say we go in order.
Killing Jack might be a little difficult, but luckily we only have to worry about that second!
TricMagic because the game says to kill him, now.

Also I still have a lot of Christmas preparations I need to do, so I might be scarce at times.
Hm.

Nah.

Jim

Maximum Spin, Jim, Knightwing: I just want to confirm that we're all aware that players have been given roles based on players from another game and lynching people based on their usernames probably isn't the most productive use of our time.

Maximum Spin: Did you have a plan for what to do about Jack, out of curiosity?

Toonyman: Why is Knightwing an easy read and why keep Tric alive if you think he's an asset to the mafia regardless of his alignment?

webadict: What type of jig are we talking about here? Because some are more trustworthy than others.
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile

Maximum Spin, Jim, Knightwing: I just want to confirm that we're all aware that players have been given roles based on players from another game and lynching people based on their usernames probably isn't the most productive use of our time.
Yeah, but it's Jim.

I mean, I have to start somewhere.

Maximum Spin: Did you have a plan for what to do about Jack, out of curiosity?
Lynch whoever has his role, I guess.
I mean, no, I don't. My role power doesn't really seem to be based on the player's actual role from that game so I don't even know what role-Jack would do. I was mostly just making fun of ToonyMan. I like to do that. Maybe that's what the role power based on me does.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile

Revenge is a hell of a drug though. It consumes reason and leaves only emotion.

Jim will feel my wrath.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

webadict: What type of jig are we talking about here? Because some are more trustworthy than others.
It will likely be a half-hearted combination of the Charleston, the robot, and then me falling to the floor to do half of a worm before I have enraged all observers and require protective services.

Anyway, Deus, who do you wanna vote off?  Whatcha got?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

For the record, I am knightwing. Pay no attention to my scales and vote the 64th imposter Knightwing64. they even have 64 in their name, sus.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

@Deus:
I feel fairly confident in reading Knightwing. I think I've only been wrong once over numerous times.

I think he's town so far.

I also think Max has done all their town tells, but I'm not sure if they're purposely aware of that.

Tric seems suspicious. I feel like he would claim more about his role than simply being the spirit of Knightwing. I think claiming your spirit is more revealing than someone like Tric would realize.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

@Deus:
I feel fairly confident in reading Knightwing. I think I've only been wrong once over numerous times.

I think he's town so far.

I also think Max has done all their town tells, but I'm not sure if they're purposely aware of that.

Tric seems suspicious. I feel like he would claim more about his role than simply being the spirit of Knightwing. I think claiming your spirit is more revealing than someone like Tric would realize.
I agree on Max, if only superficially.

I also agree on TricMagic, if only also superficially.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

To be fair.

... That's about it. I could be an SK again, right? You can't call me mafia without also finding my partner though. So it's a moot point for now.

I am in reality a killer, but that's not scum-indicative.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile

Hah!

Tric, you fell into my trap!

You fool, if you have my spirit, you must be mafia!

Because I’m a asshole!

Tricmagic

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

To be fair.

... That's about it. I could be an SK again, right? You can't call me mafia without also finding my partner though. So it's a moot point for now.

I am in reality a killer, but that's not scum-indicative.
This is horrifying because I believe you.

In that other game Knightwing was town and also had a oneshot kill.

I can confirm I also have one of the abilities of the player I'm the spirit of.

Do I think you're mafia and using this vig claim as cover? Maybe, honestly not really. However, my instincts tell me that letting a town vig Tric survive into the night is a guaranteed town loss.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, that's Tric covered for.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 26