Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Interest check For some planned Games  (Read 3332 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Interest check For some planned Games
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2022, 01:01:55 am »

Hype
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
  • The dark Knight of Eternity
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2022, 11:39:28 am »

-Snip-
« Last Edit: August 26, 2022, 11:41:16 am by BlackPaladin99 »
We're talking about partially sapient undead spaghetti here, you can probably instruct it to only strangle specific diners.

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2022, 06:23:08 pm »

new game ideas:

Superhero RTD: a game where you are all fledgling superheroes in a modern world.  runs off of a RTD-ified Lumen system. 

SWORDSMEN AND SORCERERS: sword and sorcery game.  used to test logic-based wound system and advanced melee combat rules. 

also, i decided to just use your standard square combat grid for The Hunt.  systems test out when i get the mapmaking stuff in order. 
We're talking about partially sapient undead spaghetti here, you can probably instruct it to only strangle specific diners.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Mood: Cautiously Optomistic
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2022, 07:14:22 pm »

I've hosted some superhero rtd. I might be down to cohost, though I don't know the lumen system, either to make the game update faster, or host a separate area/thread players can go between. Send PM if pitch is interesting enough.
Awesome With Autism
Currently listening to: Goldeneye Menu

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2022, 02:04:23 am »

Swordsmen and sorcerers sounds interesting.

Also hyped for the hunt.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2022, 02:49:22 pm »

map program in.  changed back to hexes.  inundated with school, however.  will post the hunt when that eases up. 

game ideas:

Arcanes- you play as normal people whose blood gives thim magical powers.  based off a PW system test he ran~20 pages ago.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2022, 02:55:56 pm »

PW's systems are brutal, difficult to balance, and mechanically intense. Are you sure you're up for using them?
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2022, 07:07:09 pm »

meh, might as well try.  it is just a game after all.  besides, if i find it to be too intense, i will just simplify it.  i did say it would be based of his system, not directly copying it. 

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2022, 02:07:01 am »

I think I remember something about that game, pretty sure it's the one where people kill each other and drink the blood to gain magical powers.

It sounds pretty metal I'd play it if you ran it.

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2022, 07:47:05 pm »

my apologies, i just realized that i had no "ruleset" for The Hunt, but just a pile of random ideas.  it s still coming, but it has been moved to the distant future.  i do have some simpler games, however, that have a more concrete ruleset. 

SWORDSMEN AND SORCERERS: mentioned below

Second: this but with no map and three-tick turns.  probably tested as an SG. 

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2022, 04:19:01 am »

I mean if you want to run Swordsmen and Sorcerers instead I'd play it as it to sounded interesting.

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2022, 07:34:36 pm »

okay. 
Pages: 1 [2]