Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Silent Citadels RTD  (Read 2537 times)

Dragofire

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified genius and snek lover.
    • View Profile
Re: Silent Citadels RTD
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2022, 09:00:50 pm »

Accidentally made a duplicate.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2022, 09:04:46 pm by Dragofire »
My Stuff
My Dragon Cave Scroll
We could just lie on all of our maps, or we could flood Europe.
The standard sense of Mario is that he won't murder someone but isn't good enough to not smash bugs. This is engraved into everyone’s mind.
There was one slight problem with the climb, and that was the spontaneous combustion.

Dragofire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2022, 09:04:05 pm »

Egan_BW's Turn
You rip several chunks from the dead spider. Its insides are weirdly slimy and a pale purplish-pink color, but look edible. You should probably work on tending to your wounds. There's probably something you can use in here.

Inventory
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Stats
My Stuff
My Dragon Cave Scroll
The standard sense of Mario is that he won't murder someone but isn't good enough to not smash bugs. This is engraved into everyone’s mind.
There was one slight problem with the climb, and that was the spontaneous combustion.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Are you a duelist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2022, 09:07:27 pm »

Get something to wrap my wound and sleep it off.

(I would do more if I didn't have 0 Int ;p )

VermilionSkies

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2022, 09:17:30 pm »

Carefully exit the log and observe my surroundings.

Dragofire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2022, 10:46:32 am »

Egan_BW's Turn
Get something to wrap my wound and sleep it off.

(I would do more if I didn't have 0 Int ;p )
Roll = 6
You rummage around in an open locker, and end up with several rolls of mostly clean bandages. Nice! You wrap one around the cut on your arm, then settle into what seems to have been a small cage and go to sleep. Once you wake, you should probably explore the city.

Inventory
Stats

VermilionSkies' Turn
Carefully exit the log and observe my surroundings.

You slowly exit the log and peer around. The forest is mostly unchanged, scraggly trees strewn about everywhere with a conspicuous lack of wildlife. Wait, there were definitely birds here before. That's not right.
There appears to be a small wooden cabin in the distance, and several of the trees have large hollows in them.
Inventory
Stats
« Last Edit: November 23, 2022, 01:13:01 pm by Dragofire »
My Stuff
My Dragon Cave Scroll

VermilionSkies

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2022, 12:53:19 pm »

Weave my way towards the cabin, hopefully it'll have a better source of food than what I have currently.

Dragofire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2022, 01:16:13 pm »

VermilionSkies' Turn
Weave my way towards the cabin, hopefully it'll have a better source of food than what I have currently.
Roll = 1
You make your way to the cabin through a large stretch of nearly identical forest. As you open the door, several grotesque creatures with eagle wings and the bodies of cats with twisted crow feet startle into the air, and swoop towards you, talons outstretched.

Inventory
Stats
« Last Edit: November 23, 2022, 07:44:48 pm by Dragofire »
My Stuff
My Dragon Cave Scroll

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2022, 04:27:31 pm »

Scieth frowns at the creature before him from his hiding spot his head pounds as the creatures shape twists into many forms in front of his eyes before finally the pounding in his head subsides and the creature shape settles upon that of a deer once more. Scieth sighs and mumbles slightly "Not a life to live not a life at all..."

You may not hunger yet but hunger makes the visions worse those fruits are not enough kill it before you suffer the consequences. You can not dally use anymore sneak up upon the beast and strike it down you must eat.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2022, 05:31:22 pm by Fluffe9911 »

VermilionSkies

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2022, 05:42:27 pm »

Try to skewer at least one of them on their own momentum, before diving to the floor to dodge the rest.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Are you a duelist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2022, 07:16:05 pm »

Look for a knife. I'll probably need it for crafts.

Dragofire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2022, 07:50:22 pm »

Fluffe9911's Turn
Scieth frowns at the creature before him from his hiding spot his head pounds as the creatures shape twists into many forms in front of his eyes before finally the pounding in his head subsides and the creature shape settles upon that of a deer once more. Scieth sighs and mumbles slightly "Not a life to live not a life at all..."

You may not hunger yet but hunger makes the visions worse those fruits are not enough kill it before you suffer the consequences. You can not dally use anymore sneak up upon the beast and strike it down you must eat.
Roll = 5
You sneak up behind the deer, and thrust your branch into its flank. Blood spills out in crimson waves as the deer convulses and shudders violently in death.

Inventory
Stats

VermilionSkies' Turn
Try to skewer at least one of them on their own momentum, before diving to the floor to dodge the rest.
Roll = 2
You thrust your stick forward, unfortunately not hitting anything. Thankfully most of the beasts miss you once you duck, but a few talons catch you in the face.
Inventory
Stats

Egan_BW's Turn
Look for a knife. I'll probably need it for crafts.
Roll = 2
Unfortunately, nothing in here seems to really be usable as a knife. Your pack is quite full anyway.
Inventory
Stats
My Stuff
My Dragon Cave Scroll

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
  • The dark Knight of Eternity
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2022, 08:25:23 pm »

Spoiler: in (click to show/hide)
We're talking about partially sapient undead spaghetti here, you can probably instruct it to only strangle specific diners.

VermilionSkies

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2022, 08:34:37 pm »

Stab the one closest to attacking me, while I try and close the door with me on the side with the fewest cat-birds.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Are you a duelist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2022, 08:37:27 pm »

Discard stick, it's not useful.

Dragofire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2022, 08:45:50 pm »

BlackPaladin99, you're in!

BlackPaladin99's Turn
You are in a small cave, your shelter for the night. Unfortunately, someone else seems to have already claimed this cave. You can't determine their gender or features from under the thick multicolored robes they're wearing, though they seem relatively humanoid and their eyes have a faint yellow glow.
Inventory
Stats

Egan_BW's Turn
Discard stick, it's not useful.
You drop the stick. It falls to the ground, and remains there, motionless.
Meanwhile, something roars outside the window. It sounds big. You swear that building wasn't on fire before.
Inventory
Stats

VermilionSkies' Turn
Stab the one closest to attacking me, while I try and close the door with me on the side with the fewest cat-birds.
Roll = 6
You stab the bird next to you, ending up pinning it to the wall as you slam the door closed behind you. Unfortunately, the blood makes you lose your grip on your weapon, meaning that you're now on the other side of the door from it. Even more unfortunately, three of the cat-birds are already outside the building, and the rest are screeching and seem to be repeatedly headbutting the door, judging by how the door is buckling.
Inventory
Stats
« Last Edit: November 23, 2022, 09:30:08 pm by Dragofire »
My Stuff
My Dragon Cave Scroll
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4