Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Silent Citadels RTD  (Read 2545 times)

Dragofire

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified genius and snek lover.
    • View Profile
Re: Silent Citadels RTD
« Reply #45 on: November 25, 2022, 03:10:37 pm »

Fluffe9911's Turn
Scieth scoffs in anger and disapproval at the cultists Scieth thinks to himself that if he was in his glory days These trash would not leave alive quickly though these thoughts wane and Scieth is left ashamed at himself and pondering why he would ever think such a thing.

"Still away?" once more no response "Huh guess I'm getting better!" Scieth gives a sad chuckle to his own joke for he knows that is sadly not the case. Well I guess I should find a shelter of some type can't stay for long but I will need somewhere to rest my head when night approaches.

Roll = 1
You manage to find a small cave, overgrown with moss and fungi. As you peer deeper, you are suddenly confronted by a pair of quadruped beasts, overgrown with moss and mushrooms. Their original species is indeterminable due to how overgrown and decayed they are. They gurgle loudly through fungus-infested throats and shamble closer, revealing their thorny, yellowed teeth.

Inventory
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Stats
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
My Stuff
My Dragon Cave Scroll
We could just lie on all of our maps, or we could flood Europe.
The standard sense of Mario is that he won't murder someone but isn't good enough to not smash bugs. This is engraved into everyone’s mind.
There was one slight problem with the climb, and that was the spontaneous combustion.

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
  • The dark Knight of Eternity
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 25, 2022, 07:39:29 pm »

Sleep

"my thanks"
We're talking about partially sapient undead spaghetti here, you can probably instruct it to only strangle specific diners.

VermilionSkies

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 25, 2022, 07:41:29 pm »

Run. Hide.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]