Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 22

Author Topic: Mercenary Shootout Mafia - Game Over - Healing Kinda Busted  (Read 12617 times)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: Mercenary Shootout Mafia (7 / 7) - Phase 1 - Bloody Morning
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2023, 09:38:38 pm »

Well, this is unfortunate. The mission's gone crungled and your captain is dead. There's two bullets lodged in their back - fired from different angles. Therefore there's two Traitors. If those among you who are Loyalists can kill off the Traitors, you should be able to evac safely. Of course... they're probably planning the same thing, just in reverse.

There's no real room to start opening fire while it's still bright out - nobody wants to make the first move, under all this tension. But once the sun sets? Then the bullets will start flying, you're sure.

A few reminders:

Gameplay:
-You may use one Primary and one Secondary ability per Phase while you are alive. Submit these actions by PM if you are a Loyalist or in your private Discord chat if you are a Traitor.
-I will process actions every 24 hours, at 8 PM central time. I will lock the thread while doing this, then unlock the thread and open the next Phase after sending you all your private results.
-If you are a Traitor, don't forget to select an ability from the Traitor Abilities listed in the OP. You may use it during the first Phase - it is treated as though you possessed that ability from the start of the game.
-If you are a Loyalist, you start with 7 HP. Traitors start with 9 HP. Medical Kit healing cannot raise someone above their starting value, and Body Armor increases your starting HP value by 2.

Conduct:
-You may not PM each other secretly, or directly quote private communications with the moderator (paraphrasing is fine), or edit your posts once you have submitted them. This is standard Mafia convention.
-A bit of aggression in-thread is fine, but try not to take it too far.
-Unlike in normal Mafia, there is no voting. If you think someone is a Traitor or a threat to your success, your bullets are your vote against them.

Phase 1 has begun. Please send in your actions before Phase 1 ends at 8 PM Monday, Central time. You may now post and discuss the situation.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2023, 10:09:50 pm »

I'm town once again, so that's nice. How about the rest of you?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2023, 10:17:59 pm »

So, who is going to shoot me first?

I assume I'm town cause I saw no trailers channel. Granted phone posting and haven't checked my pms.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2023, 10:52:19 pm »

I'm town once again, so that's nice. How about the rest of you?
I'm loyal and royal.

I tried to think of more rhymes but I kinda gave up partway through.

Tric, who do you want to shoot you first?

I'm gonna say fuck it and claim that I have a Long Rifle.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2023, 12:24:30 am »

I'm loyal by the way.

So, who is going to shoot me first?

I don't mind shooting you first.

I think this is going to be a silly game.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2023, 08:49:49 am »

I've got a proposal. We all shoot people who don't even bother to show up. Simple and clean solution. No lurking.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2023, 09:58:36 am »

I've got a proposal. We all shoot people who don't even bother to show up. Simple and clean solution. No lurking.
You should be Marked over that comment. Unfortunately, that is not in my arsenal.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2023, 09:59:25 am »

You should be Marked over that comment. Unfortunately, that is not in my arsenal.
It is in mine though. You the sniper?

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2023, 10:00:04 am »

Still, if Knightwing doesn't bother to post, he deserves a few bullets. Everyone else has posted.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2023, 10:02:20 am »

It is in mine though. You the sniper?
Nah, just another Long Rifle-man here.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2023, 10:10:44 am »

I mean, I plan to shoot ToonyMan if he doesn't show up, and since I don't belong to that group, I'm for that plan.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2023, 10:16:23 am »

I mean, I plan to shoot ToonyMan if he doesn't show up, and since I don't belong to that group, I'm for that plan.
Toony's Not in this Game  >:(
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 22