Dwarf Fortress > DF Adventure Mode Discussion

Funniest Names

<< < (2/712) > >>

Tamren:
ARGH! The stupid random word engine strikes again.After gaining some reknown and clearing out the various beasties for the entire kingdom of Ecenpardur, i have started to take missions from its ruler and have annihilated my second hydra.It was then that i notices my title.I am Tamren Chaosknight! The fiery burns of loving!...... yeah

puke:
ooo.  i guess the game noticed that you weren't equipping a helmet.

I27:
quote:Originally posted by Asehujiko:
<STRONG>best imo is "Haunting whispers of forgotten dead", adamantine longsword</STRONG>That is truly, amazingly awesome.

Keiseth:
Whoa. That longsword is awesome.I posted this accidentally in general discussion but I feel his memory should live on. Ted Surprisedie was ambushed and killed by a skeletal elephant in.. The Prarie of Acting.He never saw it coming.
...It took him by surprise.
...He died.What I mean to say is... ah, nevermind. =)Edit: Wonderful. That character died to a crossbowmaster skeleton guy. My next character met a similar fate, but THIS one... this one is alive. But has a horrible title."Shace Suncry the Old Stern Grave of Seizures"Appropriate because he has strangled everybody so far with an iron sword. Just not... mighty enough.[ May 15, 2007: Message edited by: Keiseth ]

Cuddlefish:
Please post a description of that sword?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version