Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 41

Author Topic: Paranormal Mafia 27 - Game Over, Town win  (Read 28162 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia 27 - Day 1 wants off this rock
« Reply #195 on: January 06, 2023, 01:40:48 pm »

Eh, fine, NQT.  Jack simping, here I goooooo!

Toony, Euchre, get on the KW wagon already.
no u

Also, I've been voted out Day 1 before!  I had to Daykill ToonyMan before he posted, and it was barely worth the loss, but it happened!
I didn't even post before dying? I remember posting on D1 though, maybe it was just my angry reaction which I do remember after dying.
You posted, but I had submitted the kill before you did.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: January 06, 2023, 01:41:23 pm »

You sure about that?

In other news, I think it's Fallacy that's the dop. With a NQT partner if I'm being honest.

As for web, I'm going to go with the rule that if he's not dead by day 3, town wins unless he's scum. An hope for someone to investigate him, but whatever kooky does.

Nin. Jack, do the sheep thing!

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: January 06, 2023, 01:51:04 pm »

Euchre, if you're voting me because I haven't posted a chart or something, it's D2 when I usually get in on the vote analysis stuff. D1 is all smoke and mirror nonsense. I like to work with the flips.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: January 06, 2023, 01:56:33 pm »

You sure about that?

In other news, I think it's Fallacy that's the dop. With a NQT partner if I'm being honest.

As for web, I'm going to go with the rule that if he's not dead by day 3, town wins unless he's scum. An hope for someone to investigate him, but whatever kooky does.

Nin. Jack, do the sheep thing!
If you think NQT is his partner, why not vote out NQT first, and then FoU?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: January 06, 2023, 01:58:59 pm »

You’ve already got the investigative roles going after NQT, what difference does it make?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: January 06, 2023, 02:01:58 pm »

Well, if it wasn't apparent I think Tric is town (nobody pointed out he was my top townread even though I was voting him...)

That's okay, without hammers votes are shitposts until the deadline anyway.

I don't normally weigh in on players not posting, however:

FYI there's a huge storm going through California for the next two days and power outages are likely. I am still on break and will post if I have internet.

A bunch of my co-workers in Northern California lost power yesterday, so Vector may be legitimately offline for a little while. Hopefully they'll be able to get some posts in before Saturday.

Vector not posting is hardly out of the ordinary even under nominal power conditions.

wordswordswords

wordswordswordswords

wordswordswordswords

Something feels off about this exchange and I can't quite put my finger on it. At minimum both players could have said the same thing with more brevity (FallacyofUrist gets a special demerit for typing out soliloquy while accusing hector13 of being verbose). Feels less like an exchange and more of a show.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: January 06, 2023, 02:11:03 pm »

I mean… I’m trying to show that FoU says a lot without saying anything at all. He’s suspicious of me to the point I must be scum but ca’ln’t figure out why, but is not making any effort to figure out why.

He also has no read on 5 other playsers, and is not doing anything about that either, which means he’s making no effort figuring out half the town, while knowing there are (at least) three scum out there.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: January 06, 2023, 02:13:58 pm »

Toony: Not very, but I'm hoping that voting for him will make him say things that will increase my confidence.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: January 06, 2023, 02:18:41 pm »

You’ve already got the investigative roles going after NQT, what difference does it make?
They can go after Vector instead?  I don't really see the problem.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: January 06, 2023, 02:27:20 pm »

No problem, I’d just rather see FoU flip before NQT, and you already went to the effort of coordinating investigate actions on NQT anyway.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: January 06, 2023, 02:51:19 pm »

No problem, I’d just rather see FoU flip before NQT, and you already went to the effort of coordinating investigate actions on NQT anyway.
Well, that's really kind of you to think so generously about people I'm coordinating when you believe I'm likely to be scum.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: January 06, 2023, 03:19:43 pm »

I’m not thinking about them I’m thinking about you. Why go to the effort of coordinating to investigate NQT privately and then encourage people to vote him publicly? Seems a waste of time there, much like saying we shouldn’t vote for Tric and then voting for Tric. Quite frankly, I don’t believe this coordination exists.

You’re using the ability to PM other players to not make an effort in the thread because you can just claim to be pulling strings behind the scenes. That path was laid when you said you’d been messaging EJ early doors.

You’re the easiest townread for me, and I don’t believe if you were town you’d allow the game to be played in the back room, messaging one player at a time, when it’s easier to play it out on the main floor, when you just need to say something once.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: January 06, 2023, 04:06:13 pm »

Eurgh people backing up web in PMs.

Fine, benefit of the doubt for the time being; my scumread in him is based on speculation and unmet expectation.

*sigh*

Still happy with my scumread on FoU, probably cool with KW as scum also. I’ll figure out the third one at some point.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: January 06, 2023, 04:16:19 pm »

Is that so?  I don't see that, but perhaps you have biases that I don't understand.  Why do you not suspect NQT?  How does your read of KW differ from Vector?

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: January 06, 2023, 04:16:41 pm »

I'm moving to being a Hectorite on the PM issue. No one's PMing me and now I feel like I'm missing out.

Also, I look forward to being town cleared at the start of D2. Hopefully not every investigatory role will waste a night on this, but if one does then it's a win for me.

Anyway, what is the argument that KW is town? Like, what about his posting filled Jack et al with so much confidence?

Knightwing64: I want to say is town, but not posting enough. Could be as confused by the setup as I am, which would account for the lack of effort. Slight town.
Town but don't deserve it
Knightwing64
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 41