« on: December 28, 2022, 01:13:25 pm »

« Last Edit: May 28, 2023, 10:04:15 pm by jolibee »

voliol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Website
Re: Touhou Fortress
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2022, 02:32:53 pm »

What a wonderful mod. The phrase "It was inavitable." might be applicable here, because it's Touhou and a modding community, but honestly there was none yet after 15+ years, so kudos on bringing it to fruition!

Is it possible to get a DFFD mirror, though? I've gathered some Itch.io users are dismayed that mods are locked behind Steam, and a mod such as this with no Premium graphics, should also be able to be played on Classic once it gets a sufficient community-made graphics pack.

jolibee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2022, 02:38:41 pm »

« Last Edit: May 28, 2023, 10:05:38 pm by jolibee »

jolibee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2023, 03:45:58 pm »

« Last Edit: May 28, 2023, 10:05:42 pm by jolibee »

TheGoomba98

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [50.xx] [Steam] Touhou Fortress
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2023, 01:47:19 pm »

Dude, we finally have a Touhou mod for the current version of DF! I've been waiting for this for quite a while, after I learned about the ancient Suika Fortress mod that has apparently been abandoned.

But I'm not really happy with how this mod is done. What with the Touhou characters mainly being relegated to tamable creatures, this is more like a Touhou Puppet Play mod. I was imagining something of a revival of Suika Fortress, a total conversion where, among other things, you have playable races based on the different kinds of youkai girls in Touhou - like Suika-based oni, Nitori-based kappa, Aya-based tengu, Takane-based yamawaro, stuff like that. I'd love for someone to do that (maybe I could do it myself if I wanted to mod this game), but this is still cool!

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: [50.xx] [Steam] Touhou Fortress
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2023, 02:28:16 pm »

You even included my favorite 2hu: Water Buffalo! Such a great character, very underrated.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread