Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How should evolution be triggered?

As it currently is (randomly from greetings and combat)
- 3 (23.1%)
Only in combat (being in proximity to non allied creatures)
- 4 (30.8%)
Combat or Evolution Chamber (a free "trigger evolution" job)
- 5 (38.5%)
Only from the Evolution Chamber (including other requirements like friendship / trade)
- 1 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]

Author Topic: [47.05] Dwarvemon Mod v2.1  (Read 92425 times)

kiiranaux

• Bay Watcher
  • , who choked on [PRO_POS] own ambition!
    • View Profile
Re: [47.05] Dwarvemon Mod v2.1
« Reply #195 on: July 17, 2022, 09:27:39 am »

Like with the above author, have to post here since I cannot pm FirePhoenix:

Hey FirePhoenix. Great work on the Dwarvemon Mod - I've been enjoying playing with it recently.
I'm Kiira, the author of the Highfantasy Mod. I'm designing a yokai system for Highfantasy and I'd like to make use of some of your work, just like I've done with other mods here, but fit carefully into the design space of HF.
Here's what that would look like for you - which you can check by looking at how I've handled any other mods so far:
-Every line of your code is credited as yours
-You are credited as author of the dwarvemon mod on the credits page on the first post of highfantasy here on the forums
-You are credited as author of the dwarvemon mod on the credits page on the downloadable highfantasy readme
-Highfantasy will use some of the content of dwarvemon, modified in design and execution
-Players will be encouraged to try out dwarvemon (and linked to your page) if they want to play with all the pokemon as you made them

Hoping we can talk about this, since I've had a lot of successful relationships like this so far.
Let me know when you get this. Thanks!
Kiira
The Highfantasy Mod/Pack. Civs, Creatures, Systems, Balance.

FirePhoenix21

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: September 02, 2022, 11:38:40 pm »

Hey, things have been rather all over the place for me as of late. I'm going through the last semester of my degree, a job, personal issues, and on top of that my account got compromised and banned here. Not sure who or where to reach out on that, but for now I'm using this one hopefully temporarily.

Some good news is that an update is pretty much ready which includes Legends: Arceus content along with the evolution reaction. Also depending on if I get it done before getting my account back, I've come up with a catching system for adventure mode. Its a bit weird but it kind of works.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I haven't tested it entirely but so far as I know populations and that grow outside of the player's influence. The age is determined by evolution / last level moves are learned unless they have a confirmed age, but if its a problem I can tweak it. Generally haven't seen any issues when playing PMD.

Sure go right ahead! You can message me through this account for now or possibly discord which would be easier for me (which I can provide privately).

delphonso

• Bay Watcher
  • menaces with spikes of pine
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: September 05, 2022, 07:42:00 pm »

I believe messaging or emailing Toady will be the best way to recover your account. There's no automated method to do that, as far as I know.

FirePhoenix21

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: November 05, 2022, 11:35:33 pm »

With the new Pokemon games not far away and the announcement of the Steam version's release date, I've decided to do an update anyway. I'm still waiting to hear on getting my account back, but luckily I still have access to the file depot (I changed my password there but not here). I'm toying with the catching system more, so its not included.

If/when the Steam version has workshop support, I'll certainly be releasing the mod for it too.

Changelog:

Elf Lord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: November 06, 2022, 01:33:24 pm »

why did you remove humans in this update? The human entity is missing

FirePhoenix21

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: November 18, 2022, 05:46:46 pm »

why did you remove humans in this update? The human entity is missing

Oops, apparently its just the base file that's been missing it since 2.0. I've fixed it on the Dropbox link, I'll fix the others when I can.

FirePhoenix21

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: November 22, 2022, 03:24:00 am »

Reuploaded the mod.
https://dffd.bay12games.com/file.php?id=16157

For now, this and the Dropbox link will be up to date.

FirePhoenix21

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: January 13, 2023, 09:19:03 pm »

Updated for the classic version. I've tried what I can to appeal the ban in some way but got no response at all, so unless that changes I'll be active over on Steam. I'll keep the classic version up to date with major versions at least.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]