Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Author Topic: Doomed and Futile Rebellion (40k SG)  (Read 6816 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Doomed and Futile Rebellion (40k SG)
« Reply #150 on: July 26, 2023, 02:34:44 am »

Doing all tree of those sounds good to me.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Blood_Librarian

• Bay Watcher
  • What is happening?
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: July 26, 2023, 09:53:15 am »

I'm okay with doing all three security operations.

This  is a plan to make us capable of equipping 100 heavy infantry regiments +70 Regiments worth of mixed Vehicle operating Regiments.

Quote from: Fires of Industry

Reprioritize Specialized Industry for producing both Heavy Infantry and 6 Infantry:1 Recon:1 Aerial:1 Armour structured Forces
Heavy Infantry:  Carapace Armor(100, 10/y m), Heavy Weapons(100, 10/y m), Basic Comms (1, 0y m) x 100 = 20100 Production Capacity for 100 Heavy Infantry Regiments per year. Note that half 10,000 is already spec'd. Produce 100 regiments that each eat 20 resources a year.
The industry of Euclite will be ordered to specialize some of its Heavy Weapons capacity towards this production.

For the Second Pattern:
Infantry: Flak Armor (10 1/y m), Light Weapons( 10, 1/y m), Basic Comms (1, 0/y m) x 60 = 1260 Production Capacity for 60 Infantry Regiments that each eat 2 resources per year.
The industry of Ushevan will be ordered to specialize some of its capacity towards this production.

Recon (100, 10/y m) x 10 = 1,000 Production Capacity
The industry of Ganars V will be ordered to specialize some of its capacity towards this production.
Aerial( 1,000, 100/y m) x 10 = 10,000 Production Capacity
The industry of Euclite will be ordered to specialize some of its Heavy Weapons capacity towards this production.
Light Armour (10,000, 1,000/y m) x 10 = 100,000 Production Capacity

This is a plan to produce Warhound Titans.

Quote from: Operation Warhound forming
50,000 Euclite Industrial capacity for producing Heavy Weapons Capacity will be specialized towards producing  Warhounds for a total cost of 250,000 Resources. One legions worth of War hounds will also be put into production with a cost of 62,500.

As a note: We really need to take full advantage of our industrial capacity. it might be wise to even have every single infantry unit we produce utilize carapace armor and heavy weapons, we have so much capacity that either wee need to produce a metric ton of tanks/void vessels or we're simply not gonna get enough regiments out to fight. As a reminder, this forge world at full tilt can produce 800,000 worth of Heavy Weapons, or enough to supply 8,000 Regiments per year.
if you want something wacky
Quote from: ChiefWaffles, MAR Discord
I continue to be puzzled by BL's attempts to make Aratam blatantly evil

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: July 26, 2023, 10:05:14 am »

As a reminder, this forge world at full tilt can produce 800,000 worth of Heavy Weapons, or enough to supply 8,000 Regiments per year.
It's a shame that Euclite have not indicated possession of Power Armour STCs, that would be a fantastic way to leverage our production.

I completely agree that we should retool the vast majority of that Heavy Weapons production, towards Armoured Vehicles, Titans and towards Orbital Platforms for Voidships.

Blood_Librarian

• Bay Watcher
  • What is happening?
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: July 27, 2023, 01:24:16 pm »

I think we should enact the reprioritization of  Heavy Weapons Industry to Warhound Production first & then commit to reprioritization of industry for everything else on Euclite

Stuff done off world can be reprioritized right away.

Of course, this assumes that we want to commit with the Fires Of Industry plan
We could do an adjustment to the plan where the infantry for the second pattern of infantry in the plan have heavy weapons instead of light weapons, which I think might be worth it, as we are probably going to be very resource&industry heavy compared to manpower for a long time.

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: July 27, 2023, 03:03:29 pm »

I guess if there is some leeway in how hard/how far we push/take certain things I'm fine with all three.
Doing all tree of those sounds good to me.
I'm okay with doing all three security operations.
The authoritarianism is very much dependent on how far you want to take it. For the most part, this choice is just to determine what precautions you want to take ahead of time while the Vox Meritum still has a functionally 100% trustworthy military and administration.

As a note: We really need to take full advantage of our industrial capacity. it might be wise to even have every single infantry unit we produce utilize carapace armor and heavy weapons, we have so much capacity that either wee need to produce a metric ton of tanks/void vessels or we're simply not gonna get enough regiments out to fight. As a reminder, this forge world at full tilt can produce 800,000 worth of Heavy Weapons, or enough to supply 8,000 Regiments per year.
Euclite has an immense degree of potential industrial output and leverating it well will make or break the rebellion. It's responsible for enough Heavy Weapons manufacture that Imperial Guard regiments sent in will almost certainly have less of them than your basic militia.

As a reminder, this forge world at full tilt can produce 800,000 worth of Heavy Weapons, or enough to supply 8,000 Regiments per year.
It's a shame that Euclite have not indicated possession of Power Armour STCs, that would be a fantastic way to leverage our production.
Unfortunately, Euclite doesn't possess any STCs for human-sized Power Armour but it is possible to research. It would have a substantial cost and maintenance but would be very much worth it. Of course, the deadlier the Vox Meritum is, the faster it'll be taken seriously by the Imperium. The initial reprisal invasion will be gathered under the notion that there's been a small, secular uprising and that a semi-important but not critical Forge World's fallen under its sway. That is a significant problem but the Sector is fairly remote and at any given time, there are dozens, if not hundreds, of full-scale Ork Waaaghs, Chaos incursions, and Tyranid splinter-fleets, among other, more obscure existential threats, simultaneously demanding the Segmentum's attention.

I'll give you guys some more time to decide on what you want to do with your production before the update. Retooling industry does take time but production can begin while it's only partially complete. Although if you go ahead with Warhound manufacture, fielding them outside of a full or partial Titan legion will take some convincing for Euclite. The Euclite Mechanicus are still tech-worshipers, they've just rejected Martian traditionalism for innovation out of religious zeal.

Blood_Librarian

• Bay Watcher
  • What is happening?
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: July 28, 2023, 12:37:07 pm »

Even just one legion of war hounds changes the battlefield signficiantly and we can kind of afford to be patient until we form one, so I am alright with that. I am gonna put my vote towards.

Operation Warhound forming & putting down 1,000,000 resources for assembling a Medium Shipyard around Euclite.

Once retooling Euclite for warhounds finish, we'll probably have a better idea of what we wanna do for production tactics.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2023, 12:40:01 pm by Blood_Librarian »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]