Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28]

Author Topic: Risky Ventures: Traditional [Open! Turn 12! Meat, Sand, Missing and Damages]  (Read 14460 times)

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile

Quote from: loan contract
Wave-Breaker LLC loans Wares-to-sell corp 5.14 sovereigns, to be repaid with 0.51 sovereign/turn interest upon return of (insert name of ship) into port, or on turn 17, whichever comes first.

Signed                             
Wares-To-Sell corp           

shamelessly stealing loan contract template from happy crab

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ACTACTACT: Sell 1 sand for 0.48s and 3 Preserved Meat for 2.88s

ACTACTACT: Pay 0.16s to repair the Lead Catfish

ACTACTACT: Pay 0.42 for charts for the "Crazy Aywen"

Also going to withdraw my investment into the "Six Storms".

Spoiler: Monkey Corp (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 07, 2023, 12:59:26 pm by MonkeyMarkMario »
My Forum game(s):
None for now

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
  • if (ANNOYED_W_FANS==true) { KILL_CHAR(rand()); }
    • View Profile

Wave-Breaker LLC loans Happy Crab LLC 1.81 sovereigns, to be repaid with 0.18 sovereign/turn interest upon return of Audacious Crustaceous into port, or on turn 17, whichever comes first.

Signed                             
Happy Crab LLC           

This contract is available to any other company interested in providing a loan.  I need a little less than 2s, please.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wave-Breaker LLC loans Happy Crab LLC 1.81 sovereigns, to be repaid with 0.18 sovereign/turn interest upon return of Audacious Crustaceous into port, or on turn 17, whichever comes first.

Signed                             
Happy Crab LLC           
Wave-Breaker LLC                                   

Wave-Breaker LLC loans Wares-to-sell corp 5.14 sovereigns, to be repaid with 0.51 sovereign/turn interest upon return of (insert name of ship) into port, or on turn 17, whichever comes first.

Signed                             
Wares-To-Sell corp           
Wave-Breaker LLC                                    
I think my loan offer will be 10% interest with the sum paid after 5 turns
Is that non-compounding interest? And can you be talked up to 6 or 7 turns?
Sorry I didn't answer, the terms of the contract are the same as the ones I signed here, I am willing to take extension to 6 turns, I am also willing to change this to any of the contracts I signed

Spoiler: Wave-breaker LLC (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: August 07, 2023, 12:04:39 pm by Rockeater »
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ACTACTACT: Happy Crab LLC will commission a new ship for 11s, dubbed the Absolute Cancer.

ACTACTACT: The Absolute Cancer will set sail to the NearEastland.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I've discussed this with Tric, and we've decided to lower the price for the NRC charts to 1.4, and to apply that price immediately. That is, anyone setting sail to the Northlands this turn only has to pay 1.4s. If you've already paid, you get the difference back.
This only affects the shareholders of the Crazy Aywen, I believe. Basically they get 0.01s per share back.
Long Live United Forenia!

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I've discussed this with Tric, and we've decided to lower the price for the NRC charts to 1.4, and to apply that price immediately. That is, anyone setting sail to the Northlands this turn only has to pay 1.4s. If you've already paid, you get the difference back.
This only affects the shareholders of the Crazy Aywen, I believe. Basically they get 0.01s per share back.
Yaaaa, every penny counts.
My Forum game(s):
None for now

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ACTACTACT: commission a ship for 11s by the name of Fat Cat
ACTACTACT: send the Fat Cat on the Neareastlands trade route
Spoiler: Wares-to-sell corp (click to show/hide)

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ACTACTACT: commission a ship for 11s by the name of Fat Cat
ACTACTACT: send the Fat Cat on the Neareastlands trade route
Spoiler: Wares-to-sell corp (click to show/hide)

Consider instead the name:
FAT CRAB

Eh? Yeah? :)
« Last Edit: August 07, 2023, 04:27:07 pm by evictedSaint »

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ACTx3: commission a ship for 11s by the name of Fat Cat

Consider instead the name:
FAT CRAB

Eh? Yeah? :)
Note that if you do name it the Fat Crab, legally speaking eS will gain ownership over it.
Long Live United Forenia!

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nuke and I could lend you money if you want to go the Meat route. Much more profitable.

Well, I would but only have 1s... Nuke, think we could have a special service for those who can't pay the price right away? Just a standard Pay Later Contract. (With something as collateral if they can't pay on ship return.)

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nuke and I could lend you money if you want to go the Meat route. Much more profitable.

Well, I would but only have 1s... Nuke, think we could have a special service for those who can't pay the price right away? Just a standard Pay Later Contract. (With something as collateral if they can't pay on ship return.)
Assuming this is about me

I have no intention of immediately losing this ship

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, if you lot the ship to a sea monster, you'd lose it anyway. :)

SCREE

• Bay Watcher
  • Delicious Friend
    • View Profile

Heads up the next post is a big one so I'll be able to give a better time frame when it's halfway done-ish

Maxine

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sorry I didn't answer, the terms of the contract are the same as the ones I signed here, I am willing to take extension to 6 turns, I am also willing to change this to any of the contracts I signed
You no longer have the amount I sought to borrow from you sadly. In future when I am one of many seeking a loan, remember that I am likely willing to offer more in interest to secure it.

Anyway, any other lenders, give me an offer. I want 6s, perhaps as much as 9s if next turn does not go well. I'm fine with multiple loans of lesser amounts if necessary.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28]