Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Friskdingon (Looking for repacement)  (Read 3880 times)

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
Re: Friskdingon (Iron age village simulator)
« Reply #45 on: April 16, 2024, 05:21:53 pm »

Kashyyk, Do you still want to help people with your medical skills? I have decided that it is now a full time job, but that you will be able to advance your skill in medicine every turn (like other professions) and, of course, you can ask for payment. You can try to treat 4 temporary injuries or 2 permanent ones (or 3 and 1.) You may make any deals with other players, but NPCs will pay you 5 copper per successfully treated injury (I'm not planning to track 50 people's health, so just assume they all get injured temporarily and at the rate of 1/10 per person.) As the only healer in the village, you could probably ask for more, but then you would be gouging the NPCs and they won't like you.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2024, 05:32:17 pm by a1s »
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
Re: Friskdingon (Iron age village simulator)
« Reply #46 on: April 18, 2024, 07:26:38 am »

Okay, I think I can offer the village medical care. Here's hoping I've figured out the rest of my needs well enough, or that the Village doesn't mind me owing them food... I'll stuck with the Base cost for offering medical for now though.

Spoiler: Turn 2 Plan (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sheikh Family (click to show/hide)

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
Re: Friskdingon (Looking for repacement)
« Reply #47 on: April 18, 2024, 06:43:54 pm »

In light of one of the players getting banned, I am looking for a replacement player.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]