Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47

Author Topic: Wormwood Mafia - Game Over  (Read 27095 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Wormwood Mafia - Day Three
« Reply #660 on: March 08, 2023, 04:55:06 pm »

If Jack isn't mafia I'll block Web and a1s can block Tric.
It does mean that if a1s is Mafia, then they probably win, but it has always come down to you, Toonyman.
if a1s is Mafia

I was going to use my ability on Max, now I'm glad I didn't.

Also, I don't understand what is happening in this game! Why does the mafia kill a mafia? I'm assuming this is retribution for Town killing a town?
This player is not Mafia, unless you believe this statement is fake.
This player is not Mafia

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: March 08, 2023, 05:01:38 pm »

Jack right now

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: March 08, 2023, 05:22:32 pm »

It's that point of the game where meme > analysis.

I'm home now so I can share my embarrassingly wrong N2 notes.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: March 08, 2023, 06:02:39 pm »

Now that I can somewhat think, I don't believe that anyone is making any amount of sense anyway!  Perfect.

But, that's okay.  How's it going guys, I'd sum the days I missed really fast, but I was promised I could no-brain-train, so I'm vastly disappointed that that isn't the case.  Let's get a Mamobo.

Mamobo

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia Moderation Bot
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: March 08, 2023, 06:04:13 pm »

Vote Count
------------------------
-> EuchreJack  --1-- a1s*,
-> Fluffe9911  --1-- EuchreJack*,
a1s            --0--
Jim Groovester --0--
ToonyMan       --0--
TricMagic      --0--
webadict       --0--
No One         --0--

Not Voting     --5-- Fluffe9911*, Jim Groovester, ToonyMan, TricMagic*, webadict,

4 to Hammer. Day ends on March 04, 2023 at 12:00 Central Standard Time (-101 hours and -6 minutes remaining.)

NOTE: In the event of a tie, no one dies, which is a severe injustice!
Mamobo stands for Mafia Moderation Bot! Mamobo was made by webadict to help those in need!

Mamobo hates villainy and lawlessness! Mamobo loves blueberries!

Mamobo is happy to be of use! If you'd like to improve Mamobo, please do something else instead!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: March 08, 2023, 06:04:51 pm »

EuchreJack

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: March 08, 2023, 06:05:56 pm »

Alright, time is fixed for the next vote count, whoops.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: March 08, 2023, 06:08:28 pm »

But, that's okay.  How's it going guys, I'd sum the days I missed really fast, but I was promised I could no-brain-train, so I'm vastly disappointed that that isn't the case.  Let's get a Mamobo.
I don't know I think we were doing okay.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: March 08, 2023, 06:12:12 pm »

Day ends in approximately 14 hours, or at 13:00 GMT 9th March (07:00 CST).
One wheel short of a wagon

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: March 08, 2023, 06:12:54 pm »

What hasn't been solved yet?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: March 08, 2023, 07:24:23 pm »

What hasn't been solved yet?
Who's mafia?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: March 08, 2023, 07:54:19 pm »

...Are we not at PoE yet?

It's Jack or it's a1s.

Or are we also including Tric?  Because it ain't likely Jim, and it ain't you for sure.  It isn't Fluffe.  I'm pretty sure that's everyone.  If it's Tric, he's got me convinced on the same level as Jim, so if it's either of them, frankly, I wasn't going to beat them.  Are we including me?  Because while it's certainly possible for me to be scum, I'd have to have banked on some extraordinary conditions, or I'd have gone on a really hardcore bus, and I personally think I'd probably avoid bussing in this game.

Your answer implies that we were done thinking, but we're either not done, or we are done and we're twiddling thumbs, which I'd like to avoid as I might not be awake at Day end.  So, we arrive at the question again:  What needs to be solved?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: March 08, 2023, 09:47:32 pm »

I don't know if anybody has anything else to say tonight so I won't vote yet.

I'll be awake tomorrow before day ends so I'll vote Jack then if I need to.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: March 08, 2023, 10:53:03 pm »

If I do reread the game do I identify anything that would change the plan proposed in recent posts, and do I change my opinion enough about the remaining players that I want to avoid choosing EuchreJack? I don't think so.

Confirmed Town:
ToonyMan - confirmed by Jim
Jim Groovester - confirmed by EuchreJack
Fluffe9911 - confirmed by virtue of an uncontested root claim

Unconfirmed Losers:
webadict
EuchreJack
a1s
TricMagic

Doing a quick reread of the game.

Max puts his vote on a1s on Day 1 but when prompted about it near the end of Day 1 holds it there. Max also doesn't participate in the CFD. a1s also tosses a vote on Max near the end of Day 1. TricMagic and webadict do as well. These are high risk plays coming out of Max and a1s, TricMagic, and webadict. Nightkilling a scum team member makes a certain amount of sense but bussing a scum partner has a lot of deleterious consequences that make it very unattractive to do. I'd like to think Max understands those consequences at least and would be able to inform any potential teammate. I think webadict would have the least hesitation to bus Max on Day 1 but I still think it's a bad idea. EuchreJack I believe never seriously suspects Max during Day 1 and Max covers and defends EuchreJack at times.

TricMagic and a1s start Day 2 suspecting Max but then everybody goes stupid about ToonyMan. webadict starts Day 2 suspecting ToonyMan. Jack joins Max and webadict in suspecting ToonyMan.

During Day 2 Max pours cold water on the idea of bussing teammates as scum in this game. Does he say this while also trying to have a bus happen on Day 1? I don't think so. Odds are that any votes on Max near the end of Day 1 are probably legitimate in that case.

Day 2 is really dumb.

Jack townreads Max on Day 2; one of the few people to do so I believe.

Max townreads TricMagic and states he's willing to vote Jack and a1s.

webadict holds ToonyMan's feet to the fire all of Day 2 and then relents to vote notquitethere. It bothers me a bit.

Jack's Day 2 case on me is terrible. It's spiteful more than anything else.

Jack despite not saying much of anything regarding Max on Day 2 decides that scum is likely within NQT/Max for whatever reason.

Max convinces Fluffe9911 to switch their votes to a1s near the end of Day 2. He joins webadict in voting EuchreJack before finally voting NQT.

Day 3 is really dumb.

After reading through the game I don't think it's TricMagic or a1s. TricMagic has it out for Maximum Spin and Maximum Spin tries to eliminatee a1s on a couple of occasions. It could be webadict but I think it's likelier to be EuchreJack. webadict's end of Day 1 makes me think it's likely not to be him but I dislike his Day 2 and how much grief he gave ToonyMan. Both TricMagic's and EuchreJack's arguments don't make much sense during Day 3 (a useful measure for how convincing the solution that doesn't eliminate them if they're scum is) but TricMagic makes a much worse partner for Maximum Spin than EuchreJack.

Yeah I think it's EuchreJack.

I can't participate in any N3 plan and don't have any objections to the one presented but I didn't thoroughly check it over.

Consider me ready to vote EuchreJack.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: March 08, 2023, 11:26:08 pm »

I think that's as much insight as we're getting.

Jack

If Jack is town:

Toony block Web.
a1s block Tric.

Lose to a1s being mafia and me hard defending both Max and a1s during end of D1.
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47