Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 47

Author Topic: Wormwood Mafia - Game Over  (Read 31517 times)

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
Re: Wormwood Mafia - Day Three
« Reply #585 on: March 07, 2023, 10:16:42 pm »

But what about this?
@Fluffe9911: So who's Mafia?
The literally only option I can think of is webadict if it aint him then I frankly don't know maybe tric's been pulling us along for a ride secretly this whole time.
Why wasn't I your Public Enemy #1 yesterday?
Simple I didn't bother actually looking back through the posts yesterday and still wanted to believe your mental breakdown was genuine/something a scum wouldn't of done not much else to it.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: March 07, 2023, 10:17:59 pm »

I want to know which one of you is the last Stem, and which one of you is the last Flower.
I am the last Stem. And I still have my block.
@a1s: You should vote either Tric or Fluffe9911, since by this statement, you know one of them to be lying.  There are not 4 stems.
Toony is mechanically cleared as town.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: March 07, 2023, 10:20:30 pm »

@a1s: You should vote either Tric or Fluffe9911, since by this statement, you know one of them to be lying.  There are not 4 stems.
Ok first off a1 is lying and is the root secondly you realize that if a person is lying about being a stem that doesn't mean they are mafia but rather means they must be the root which instantly confirms them right?

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: March 07, 2023, 10:24:43 pm »

But what about this?
@Fluffe9911: So who's Mafia?
The literally only option I can think of is webadict if it aint him then I frankly don't know maybe tric's been pulling us along for a ride secretly this whole time.
Why wasn't I your Public Enemy #1 yesterday?
Simple I didn't bother actually looking back through the posts yesterday and still wanted to believe your mental breakdown was genuine/something a scum wouldn't of done not much else to it.
And what part of my "mental breakdown" do you think was faked?  I took up most of page 10 with my frustration, so what part(s) do you think lack authenticity?

What I would really like to know is why you and Max figured it was better to read me as town, suspect web, then swing onto me.  Maybe our more experienced mafia players know?

I mean, I KNOW that I look like a potential scumbuddy to Max.  That is painfully obvious to everyone, including me.  I think we all saw that before Max flipped.
Except you.  Why was that?

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: March 07, 2023, 10:26:00 pm »

Ok first off a1 is lying and is the root secondly you realize that if a person is lying about being a stem that doesn't mean they are mafia but rather means they must be the root which instantly confirms them right?
I don't deal in hypotheticals.  Are you claiming to be the stem or the root?

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: March 07, 2023, 10:33:44 pm »

And what part of my "mental breakdown" do you think was faked?  I took up most of page 10 with my frustration, so what part(s) do you think lack authenticity?

What I would really like to know is why you and Max figured it was better to read me as town, suspect web, then swing onto me.  Maybe our more experienced mafia players know?

I mean, I KNOW that I look like a potential scumbuddy to Max.  That is painfully obvious to everyone, including me.  I think we all saw that before Max flipped.
Except you.  Why was that?
1. Honestly none of it but I realize now you can have a mental breakdown and still be scum.

2. This is such a silly way to try to group me up with Max that it is frankly absurd alot of this honestly feels like you grasping at straws at this point.

3. Are you attacking me for... not trying to hammer you till now... what? Are you serious? I already explained anyway I thought your mental breakdown at the time meant it couldn't of been you and now im rethinking that.

I don't deal in hypotheticals.  Are you claiming to be the stem or the root?
As I said before stem

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: March 08, 2023, 04:02:05 am »

Haven't reread the game yet. I started typing up a detailed post when I should have gone to bed and now I want to go to bed so I have half finished thoughts.

ToonyMan and myself are confirmed town, with everybody else being unconfirmed losers. I think how the unconfirmed losers make cases within each other is going to be interesting, especially how popular suspects justify players other than themselves as Maximum Spin's teammate. Jack comes up with some frequency on people's suspects list. Jack, for his part, identifies Fluffe9911 and a1s as suspects, which does not ring true for me for a few reasons. webadict avoids being a suspect somehow for most remaining players.

a1s could be the last root but between the four stem claims only TricMagic realistically has no chance of being the final root. ToonyMan is quick on his feet so it wouldn't be outside his capabilities to identify fakeclaiming stem as a viable strategy to avoid scum narrowing him down and it would also be within his capability to identify other players as the final root instead of him to direct attention away from him. Fluffe9911 hesitating on claiming would be a reasonable but also the most ordinary response to being the final root. Fluffe9911 seems sharp enough to know that contesting ToonyMan as he identifies a1s as the remaining root would not be in his interests if he himself is the remaining root.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: March 08, 2023, 07:55:39 am »

The problem is that mafia is going to try to convince you that they are the remaining root in order to avoid getting lynched.

This is why I am pressuring Fluffe9911 on that point.
Overall, I think his Day 3 posts are super Scummy, especially when you compare them to his mostly inactive Day 1 & 2 posts.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: March 08, 2023, 08:41:53 am »

The problem is that mafia is going to try to convince you that they are the remaining root in order to avoid getting lynched.
Do you mean tomorrow?

If there is a tomorrow every player but two will be confirmed town.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: March 08, 2023, 09:01:00 am »

Do you mean tomorrow?

If there is a tomorrow every player but two will be confirmed town.
Tomorrow explicitly, but they'll probably try to imply it today.
Today, a fakeclaim of Root makes Mafia vulnerable to counterclaim.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: March 08, 2023, 09:12:49 am »

So long as A1s is blocked, I'm fine with also being blocked. Though it's not really the best use of it.

Jack, I've never not claimed Stem. Any chance of me fakeclaiming is 0. Toony/Jim are confirmed. Fluffle/webadict removed from cloth.

It's either you, or a1s. Why are you attempting to spread suspicion beyond those two?

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: March 08, 2023, 09:17:13 am »

So long as A1s is blocked, I'm fine with also being blocked. Though it's not really the best use of it.

Jack, I've never not claimed Stem. Any chance of me fakeclaiming is 0. Toony/Jim are confirmed. Fluffle/webadict removed from cloth.

It's either you, or a1s. Why are you attempting to spread suspicion beyond those two?
What do mean "Fluffe/Webadict removed from cloth"?
I think they're both suspicious.
I also think if town blocks you, they lose, so don't talk crazy.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: March 08, 2023, 09:19:44 am »

I was going to use my ability on Max, now I'm glad I didn't.

Also, I don't understand what is happening in this game! Why does the mafia kill a mafia? I'm assuming this is retribution for Town killing a town?
This player is not Mafia, unless you believe this statement is fake.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: March 08, 2023, 09:24:13 am »

I mean, duh.

I'm pretty confident Fluffe is going to have to thunderdome whoever he chooses to block tonight.

Jack, it's probably Fluffe right? What do you think are the chances it's anyone else?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: March 08, 2023, 09:38:33 am »

I don't understand why a Max/Jack team does this play??

I actually did write N2 notes but I haven't shared them because they're embarrassingly wrong about everything. The only Max mafia teams I speculated were Max/Jack and Max/Fluffe but I don't remember my exact words I can check when I'm at home today. They weren't likely possibilities in my head though.
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 47