Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 47

Author Topic: Wormwood Mafia - Game Over  (Read 27090 times)

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
Re: Wormwood Mafia - Day Three
« Reply #630 on: March 08, 2023, 02:29:08 pm »

OIC. I vote Fluffe9911 unless they explain why they lied (on the off chance that town!Fluffe9911 doesn't understand why lying=mafia).
Oh. My. God. Ok fine damn it Ill admit it I'm the damn Root I had this whole elaborate big brain plan of trying to trick mafia into thinking the root was a1 in the hope of buying us an extra damn day if the mafia was somehow not Jack I was going to protect a1 hope a1 was able to put two and two together and block tric and we woulda won easy peasy lemon squisy but since CLEARLY a1 aint able to read between the damn lines I feel like I can't trust them anymore to not fuck it up so instead ill outright say once again I am the Root and this is what we should do if it aint Jack, a1 what you need to do is block Tric not me not max not literally anyone else but Tric if you do not do this during the night and it aint Jack we LOSE.

I apologize for trying to be clever about it I can guarantee this won't happen again and a1 if you're somehow the mafia then honestly great fuckin job.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: March 08, 2023, 02:32:58 pm »

Sigh

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: March 08, 2023, 02:33:57 pm »

Webadict: Flower
Jim Groovester: Flower

ToonyMan: Stem
TricMagic: Stem

a1s: Stem?
EuchreJack: Flower?
Fluffe9911: Stem?Root

MaximumSpin: Root
notquitethere: Root
So it's narrowed back to Jack and a1s.

From the Day 1 vote, unlikely to be a1s, so Jack.
Unvote

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: March 08, 2023, 02:35:05 pm »

Don't do Big Brain plans to flush out mafia- mafia literally has an extra brain on you. Well, not anymore, I guess, but you know what I mean.

EuchreJack
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: March 08, 2023, 02:35:29 pm »

Sigh
Yeah again my bad I was really hoping a1 would realize what the hell I was trying to do here and play along since clearly they ain't gonna and my plan kinda hinges on them blocking Tric for the extra safe guard I might as well just outright say it.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: March 08, 2023, 02:37:08 pm »

DURRRRR ME AM TOWN ME MUST OUT FINAL ROOT PLAYER DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

ME HAVE LARGE CRANIUM FOR LARGE BRAIN

Don't do Big Brain plans to flush out mafia- mafia literally has an extra brain on you. Well, not anymore, I guess, but you know what I mean.

EuchreJack

I REALLY WISH YOU FUCKING WOULDN'T SINCE NOW JACK IS AT L-1 AND I DON'T WANT THE DAY TO END PREMATURELY
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: March 08, 2023, 02:38:04 pm »

Don't worry Jim i'll Unvote to give us some more discussion time it's fine.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: March 08, 2023, 02:38:28 pm »

Never mind TricMagic unvoted so I actually didn't need to say anything.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: March 08, 2023, 02:38:44 pm »

I wasn't 100% sure Fluffe was Root but I wanted to make a1s look like the liar, oh well.

Don't be so quick with the votes we still need to hear from Web.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: March 08, 2023, 02:40:26 pm »

My last vote was on a1s anyway, so..  Yeah, wait for web to show up.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: March 08, 2023, 02:42:25 pm »

I REALLY WISH YOU FUCKING WOULDN'T SINCE NOW JACK IS AT L-1 AND I DON'T WANT THE DAY TO END PREMATURELY
Jack was never in any danger. chillax.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: March 08, 2023, 02:44:30 pm »

Don't feel beat up about it a1s I know you don't have a lot of experience and this game has been harder than a lot of games.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: March 08, 2023, 02:45:47 pm »

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: March 08, 2023, 02:47:09 pm »

Also yeah this game has been pretty tough quiet the first time introduction to forum mafia I gotta say.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: March 08, 2023, 03:25:39 pm »

OIC. I vote Fluffe9911 unless they explain why they lied (on the off chance that town!Fluffe9911 doesn't understand why lying=mafia).
Oh. My. God. Ok fine damn it Ill admit it I'm the damn Root I had this whole elaborate big brain plan of trying to trick mafia into thinking the root was a1 in the hope of buying us an extra damn day if the mafia was somehow not Jack I was going to protect a1 hope a1 was able to put two and two together and block tric and we woulda won easy peasy lemon squisy but since CLEARLY a1 aint able to read between the damn lines I feel like I can't trust them anymore to not fuck it up so instead ill outright say once again I am the Root and this is what we should do if it aint Jack, a1 what you need to do is block Tric not me not max not literally anyone else but Tric if you do not do this during the night and it aint Jack we LOSE.

I apologize for trying to be clever about it I can guarantee this won't happen again and a1 if you're somehow the mafia then honestly great fuckin job.
Well, at least we have time to digest this.
If you had said it any later in the day, it would have been a real problem.

To be fair, I never thought you were the root, and don't believe you now.
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 47