Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47

Author Topic: Wormwood Mafia - Game Over  (Read 31483 times)

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
Re: Wormwood Mafia - Day Three
« Reply #675 on: March 08, 2023, 11:38:22 pm »

Well, anything else that I might be able to do before getting voted out?

I've mostly been trying to help give Town info before my inevitable mislynch. Something to read on Night 3 (mostly Toonyman).

I know that voting me is suboptimal, hence why I would prefer someone else, but it's mostly inevitable, so I guess I am trying to keep town calm so they don't fuck up Night 3.

Toony and possibly one other stem has to choose 1-2 people to roleblock. Some plans have been made regarding that.

If Jack isn't mafia I'll block Web and a1s can block Tric.
I guess this plan works?

@Fluffe: If you get a win as Mafia, you are contracturally obligated to play 5 more Mafia games on this forum.
If I get a win as Town, you are contractually obligated to admit to being a big dumb dumb.
Gladly. It's a small price to pay for a win.

Well, I probably won't bother with a final message, so let's go with this: I blame Mafia for everything, Town can avenge/atone my death by winning, so that I win too.

Unvote since it ain't my problem anymore.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: March 08, 2023, 11:40:48 pm »

I think that's as much insight as we're getting.

Jack

If Jack is town:

Toony block Web.
a1s block Tric.

Lose to a1s being mafia and me hard defending both Max and a1s during end of D1.
I'm slightly confused but best you keep to a solid plan rather than I confuse it by asking questions.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: March 08, 2023, 11:44:55 pm »

God, Day 4 is gonna suck. You guys gotta choose between Tric & Web.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: March 08, 2023, 11:45:22 pm »

I'm tempted to hammer but since I'm confirmed by Jack it's not informative for me to hammer in the event that the game continues after Jack's lynch.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: March 08, 2023, 11:49:16 pm »

I'm tempted to hammer but since I'm confirmed by Jack it's not informative for me to hammer in the event that the game continues after Jack's lynch.
Well, my death would confirm you by confirming that I am a Town Flower. You are town, since I saw you tracking Toony when Max was killed by his partner.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: March 08, 2023, 11:52:51 pm »

Hmmm Jack who is it between Tric and Web? I can't see it being a1s which you seemed to agree with at one point.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: March 08, 2023, 11:55:46 pm »

Well, I probably won't bother with a final message, so let's go with this: I blame Mafia for everything, Town can avenge/atone my death by winning, so that I win too.
You could help us win by identifying who is more suspicious.

Dying isn't the end, NQT's posts at the end of D2 helped and were needless effort which I respect.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: March 09, 2023, 04:22:45 am »

hammer or not, the day is ending in 3.5 hours with Jack dangling from that noose. You're just postponing the inevitable.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: March 09, 2023, 08:06:56 am »

Day over, locking thread, do not post.

Elimination results shortly.
One wheel short of a wagon

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wormwood Mafia - Day Two
« Reply #684 on: March 09, 2023, 12:57:00 pm »

EuchreJack was town.

EuchreJack was a flower.

You are a Flower. Once during the game, you may act at night to track a chosen player, learning who if anyone they targeted at night. You may not self target.

Think carefully before using or revealing your role.

'The pale yellow flowers of Northern wormwood are small and numerous. It is rumored that they are used in invigorating cordials, heightening the perceptions of the imbiber and improving vision in dark places. These claims, while colourful, do not merit serious consideration.'

- Northwestern Territory Almanac, 1861

Night Three has begun.

The night will end at 9pm GMT, or 3pm CST, on the 10th March, in approximately 27 hours. Please send any actions to me by PM before this point, or "none" if you do not wish to act.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: March 11, 2023, 09:01:15 am »

D A Y    F O U R

Sending an innocent man to his death the second time is no easier than the first. Nonetheless, some of you manage to sleep.

In the morning, one person is conspicuously absent, to be found nowhere in the inn. His scant possessions are gone, but cuttings of wormrotten plants remain scattered about his room. You conclude that the saboteurs have fled town.

webadict was mafia.

Mafia has conceded.

Town has won.

Spoiler: roles (click to show/hide)

Deadchat

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
Re: Wormwood Mafia - Game Over
« Reply #686 on: March 11, 2023, 10:06:56 am »

Nice one town. It's easy to say I was right in this game when I spent about as equal amount of time being wrong. BUT I was definitely moving in the right direction:

Worth ejecting D2:
Max - Just wagons - weak vote reason
Webadict - Tunnelled on Toony, but without conviction to hammer

I enjoyed the self-murder gambit that mafia tried. It could have worked!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: March 11, 2023, 10:07:25 am »

I was wondering how Webadict was going to argue Tric was mafia.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: March 11, 2023, 10:56:47 am »

I honestly thought it was a1s. On me for trusting webadict. Flawed data in, flawed data out.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: March 11, 2023, 12:01:17 pm »

I honestly thought it was a1s. On me for trusting webadict. Flawed data in, flawed data out.
If the game didn't end right now due to the mafia conceding I woulda pointed out that if it was a1 we woulda already lost since literally nothing would of stopped them from killing me and winning the game. Regardless gg was a pretty fun game if a bit frustrating sometimes glad we pulled a victory out in the end.
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47