Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The Bay 12 Games Report, March 1st 2023  (Read 18107 times)

Toady One

• The Great
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bay12games.com
The Bay 12 Games Report, March 1st 2023
« on: March 01, 2023, 06:27:50 pm »

The Bay 12 Games Report, March 1st 2023

Mission Status

You might imagine the many different directions a burrowing animal might be pulled when it raises its head above ground.  Have no fear.  Fear does you no good.  Not unless there is immediate danger.  But have no fear particularly, that we aren't on track to bring you updates and new content.  We are currently planning to bring you something this month, a month that proves to be just about as crazy as last.  Thanks again for all your support!  As winners of the DICE award, we are grateful for the recognition.  It has been an experience for sure.

"Congratulations to the generous!" -- ThreeToe

Fun with Numbers

Ha ha, if we did numbers this month, it'd be like $12000 since the January Steam money didn't come in under after February had passed (it was 1.1 million.)  That would have been weird to see listed in the normal way.  We're experimenting with being a little more informal about it.  It was a great month though!  Sales fade rapidly, but the amount happening just in the background is way more than we used to received, looks like more than enough to continue covering all of the new people and stuff we're adding to the project now.

I'm more overwhelmed than I've ever been, on the other hand.  It's going to be a struggle to get a patch up before we head off on another set of business trips.  My focus now is to try to keep April as open as possible so we can finally return to some kind of normalcy, but this month is going to be pretty thin me-wise I'm afraid.  This doesn't mean things aren't happening!  Artists have produced dwarven children, saplings, baby animals, new boulders.  Putnam has done great work on ports and optimization.  I just need to be there to put it all together into an actual patch, ha ha ha.
The Toad, a Natural Resource:  Preserve yours today!