Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 53

Author Topic: You can't defeat the Infinite Wall of Slime, but you can level grind on it!  (Read 21387 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Try healing myself by eating more of the wall!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Horizon

• Bay Watcher
  • hOlY cRaP tHe sUn?
    • View Profile

Gently place the red slime on the ground, ask it if it too wishes to become strong and proceed to do sit ups.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2023, 09:30:28 am by Horizon »
Go and Praise Mitsloe the artist of my avatar!

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Alas! The Tree Slime Alliance has shattered!

Nom a regular slime.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile

Turn 4

Tip: Slime Coins only sometimes add themselves to your inventory. Pick them up if they don't!

King Zultan
Level 1 Zebra
5/5 HP
1/5 Exp.
Dice: D4.

Roll: 4
You find a part of wall with edible slime and eat, dealing 4 damage and healing for the same amount! A grass slime and a lighthouse slime detach from the wall!

---

Naturegirl1999
Level 1
5/5 HP
0/5 Exp.

Offscreen

---

Knightwing64
Level 1
5/5 HP
0/5 Exp.

Roll: 3
You blast the Tree Slime with a Firebolt for 3 damage, destroying it!

---

Egan_BW
Level 1 Tiny Purple T-Rex
4/5 HP
0/5 Exp.

Roll: 1
You root around in the ground, and find nothing tasty! The ground seems to have been messed up with acid slime juice or something. Or maybe you're just looking in the wrong place I don't know.

---

Strif3
Level 1 Mold
2/5 HP
0/5 Exp.

Roll: 2
You infest the Hammer Slime, clinging to its metallic hammer-like bubble-appendage dealing 1 damage to it!

---

A_Curious_Cat
Level 1 Machinist
1/5 HP
0/5 Exp.

You grab the Hammer Slime and swing it at the Red Slime, dealing 1 damage to the Hammer Slime and 2 damage to the Red Slime! You gain 1 exp! You don't pick up the Slime Coin it dropped immediately as your hands are kind of full right now.

---

IronyOwl
Level 1 Tree Slime
5/5 HP
2/5 Exp.
Slime Coins: 1

You nom a regular slime dealing 3 damage and destroying it! You gain 1 Exp and 1 Slime Coin!

---

Fluffe9911
Level 1 Human Adventurer
4/5 HP
3/5 Exp.
Slime Coins: 3

The tree slime was already killed, so you bring it back to life and kill it a second time, gaining 1 extra exp for your trouble!

---

Horizon
Level 1
5/5 HP
0/5 Exp.
Dice: D4

Roll: 2
You put the slime down and ask it if it wants to become strong. Then someone comes along and smashes it with a Hammer Slime. Then you do some sit ups.

---

TricMagic
Level 1
5/5 HP
0/5 Exp.

Offscreen

---

Devastator
Level 1 Catgirl
5/5 HP
1/5 Exp.
Slime Coins: 2

They are actually just regular Slime Coins, but you pick them up anyway! On the other side of the door is a shop. The shopkeeper seems to have a fish's head and is wearing somewhat sparkly white pants. It also has a name tag that reads "Hello. My name is Fish Sugarpants". There are piles of miscellaneous junk around the place and it may take some effort to find something useful.

---

Nirur Torir
Level 1 Rogue
5/5 HP
2/5 Exp.
Slime Coins: 2

You open the shop door in a dark and edgy manner! On the other side of the door is a shop. The shopkeeper seems to have a fish's head and is wearing somewhat sparkly white pants. It also has a name tag that reads "Hello. My name is Fish Sugarpants".
You see several knives for sale in your price range. A Guitar-Pick Knife for 2 Slime Coins, an Ice Cream Knife for Slime Coins, and a Wooden Knife for 1 Slime Coin.

----

Infinite Wall of Slime: Infinity-28/Infinity HP.
Hammer Slime: 2/4 HP (Attacked by Strif3 and A_Curious_Cat)
Squirrel Slime: 2/2 HP
Grass Slime: 2/2 HP
Lighthouse Slime: 2/2 HP
Regular Slime: 1/1 HP
Regular Slime popped! It drops 1 Slime Coin.
Regular Slime was defeated! IronyOwl gains 1 exp and 1 Slime Coin.
Red Slime was defeated, graning 1 exp to A_Curious_Cat and dropping 1 Slime Coin!
Tree Slime was defeated! Fluffe9911 and Knightwing64 gain 1 Exp! It dropped 2 Slime Coins.

Hammer Slime rolled a 1, and is now being swung around as a hammer!
Squirrel Slime rolled a 3 and climbed up IronyOwl!
Regular Slime rolled a 1 and popped!
Regular Slime rolled a 3 and strikes Fluffe9911 to deal 1 damage.
You arrive at a mysterious castle filled with people whose statements are always false. Which one do you vote for?

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spend my coins on some new armour.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Eat the grass slime!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Drop the now useless spirit level and pick up the slime coin and put it in our pocket.  Then use the hammer slime/Strif3 to defeat the Infinite Slime Wall.

((There’s at least a chance I’ll roll a 5, right?))
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

Strif3

• Bay Watcher
  • The vulture on your shoulder
    • View Profile

Cooperate with Curious Cat and begin infesting the Slime Wall.
Freedom is not a spectrum.
Put me in chains, or stop telling me what to do.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Cooperate with Curious Cat and begin infesting the Slime Wall.

((Out of curiosity, are you a slime mold?))
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

Strif3

• Bay Watcher
  • The vulture on your shoulder
    • View Profile

((Nope, the fungal kind. The moldiest of molds. The only one and true kind king of mold.))
Freedom is not a spectrum.
Put me in chains, or stop telling me what to do.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile

Wander around until I find a tree to sit under.
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile

"Thanks for the assist... guy!"

Pick up the slime coins then slay that normal slime that bumped into me.

Horizon

• Bay Watcher
  • hOlY cRaP tHe sUn?
    • View Profile

Mourn the death of the red slime,  throwing its body back to the wall to become one with the collective again. I will become the avatar of the slime wall, I will embody its struggle. I will be the slime harbinger!
Go and Praise Mitsloe the artist of my avatar!

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You see several knives for sale in your price range. A Guitar-Pick Knife for 2 Slime Coins, an Ice Cream Knife for Slime Coins, and a Wooden Knife for 1 Slime Coin.
An ice cream knife sounds perfect for cold slimes. I'll buy it for  slime coins, or if that's not possible because I don't have enough, I'll settle for the guitar-pick knife.

If buying is a free action, I'll go look at the wall afterwards to try to find a boss-sized mass of cold slime.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile

Take my fair share of one slime coin, then look for any near dead monsters I could stea- help with
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 53