Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 15

Author Topic: Auto-Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Win!  (Read 28954 times)

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
Re: Auto-Mafia - (Short, Beginner Friendly). Baking roles...
« Reply #120 on: March 31, 2023, 03:38:38 am »

YOU DIDN'T NEED TO CLAIM THAT
Ahem:
Vote Count
- a1s - [3] Toony, Zemaj, FallacyofUrist
~24 hours remaining
I am so under the hammer (even though there are no hammers) you'd think I was an anvil.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
Re: Auto-Mafia - Day One Has Begun!
« Reply #121 on: March 31, 2023, 03:39:46 am »

Either you kill me, or they do- and I'd rather take of of the bastards with me.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: March 31, 2023, 03:40:49 am »

Based on your numbers why isn't Fluffe in here? You literally gave them the lowest score of 1 1 3.
That's why we call 'em Fallacy.  :P

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: March 31, 2023, 03:42:48 am »

It's zemaj and FoU isn't it and I'm just incredibly untrustful of Max and Irony.

I liked FoU saying they got town for once though.

And I like zemaj actually giving their feelings on who they suspect, even with having group pairings of players.

Fluffe feels bad.

YOU DIDN'T NEED TO CLAIM THAT
Ahem:
Vote Count
- a1s - [3] Toony, Zemaj, FallacyofUrist
~24 hours remaining
I am so under the hammer (even though there are no hammers) you'd think I was an anvil.
WHO CARES ABOUT THE VOTES

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: March 31, 2023, 03:47:59 am »

WHO CARES ABOUT THE VOTES
What, are you Trump now?

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: March 31, 2023, 03:49:18 am »

It's zemaj and FoU isn't it and I'm just incredibly untrustful of Max and Irony.
I don't know about them but it's really not me, bro.

Jeez, is the game ending today already? It barely feels like it's been three days. I told you this gimmick probably wasn't going to work!

Ehhh, technically, we should probably lynch ToonyMan today because, if he's evil, that's the only way we win, but if he's good we'll probably be able to make it work.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: March 31, 2023, 03:54:39 am »

I don't think you were ever going to be night killed.

I don't know about them but it's really not me, bro.

Jeez, is the game ending today already? It barely feels like it's been three days. I told you this gimmick probably wasn't going to work!

Ehhh, technically, we should probably lynch ToonyMan today because, if he's evil, that's the only way we win, but if he's good we'll probably be able to make it work.
I wouldn't be able to last this game if it didn't end today.

You could convince me by

expressing

Your feelings Max

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: March 31, 2023, 03:56:42 am »

I don't think you were ever going to be night killed.
Duh. I was going to be lynched. Can't kill what's already dead  :P

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: March 31, 2023, 03:59:38 am »

This is how I'm going to die, arguing with someone on the internet.

zemaj

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: March 31, 2023, 08:31:28 am »

Do you even, want to vote zemaj? Just checking.

You seem like such a deeply conflicted voter here, Toony. Toony, Toony, Toonyman

What do you really want to do?
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: March 31, 2023, 08:33:31 am »

Or are you just pretending at frustration and 'oh I have to do this now don't I' after you and a1s coordinated a claim gambit in your scumchat, knowing the day ends soon enough people won't be able to properly process a counterclaim?

That's on the table too.

It's exactly the sort of audacity I'd see cooked up to get a bandwagon to swerve (but like, you didn't have to claim, it was going to swerve anywayssss)
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: March 31, 2023, 08:36:38 am »

What even is this.

Based on your numbers why isn't Fluffe in here? You literally gave them the lowest score of 1 1 3.
Sigh, because Fluffe is newless, youless, and clueless.

The vibe is less 'hide hide hide' and more 'new player who doesn't know what to do at all'

Though if he is scum and is hiding behind his newness I'm gonna be a touch irritated when the game ends. Specially since he would have a scum partner to mentor him.
Generic Arms Race.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: March 31, 2023, 09:06:29 am »

You could convince me by

expressing

Your feelings Max
That's one option.

OR.

I could just keep doing nothing.

Look, I don't really have any strong feelings one way or the other. Everybody's read lists looks weak to me and I don't think anyone's trying very hard. When nobody's trying very hard, how am I supposed to interpret anything?
The only thing I can really say is that a1s PROBABLY wouldn't be bold/dumb enough to claim doctor for no good reason as scum. So that's one "town". Sorry, I mean "town".
I'm neutral on Fallacy because everything he says sounds dumb, which is NAI.
I think you're probably town since you seem hopelessly despondent, which is consistent with your town meta. I think you know that though, and sometimes it means you just got a really sucky partner.
Fluffe seems dead, would lynch in any normal game.
I forgot who else was in the game and had to scroll down to look for a list.
Right, Jim, zemaj, IronyOwl. I like IronyOwl. Just, I mean, personally. But nothing he's said in this game has registered at all for me. I guess that's bad. He was right when he said I would approve of killing the people you can't read, though. That's not a contradiction to what I just said; I had to go back and look to remember it. Still, when I actually read what he writes I have to begrudgingly rate him town.
Jim would rather be playing Noita, as usual. I still don't really think he's scum. I feel like as scum he either tries harder OR totally coasts as a gambit like in KJJT, not in the middle. Remembering games where I was scum always reminds me that you are all completely justified in never trusting me, but I still don't like it.
Zemaj did that thing where he said something really dumb to me directly and I just automatically stopped caring, so whatever, non-entity. It's a little hard to describe what I think of his play because the way I presented it before was an intentional oversimplification, but I really think it's bad. I also, separately, think it's dumb, making it bad and dumb. That doesn't mean I have a grudge against it, though. I played it up as annoying for the sake of showing how bad it is but I actually find it mildly funny in a pompous sort of way, like the "a1s is town" thing.

Oh, now Fallacy is being pompous too. It's less funny and more dumb. Lay off the amphetamines a little, okay? Those things will kill you.
No, I get it, sometimes you wake up a little manic and post a bunch of times before you finish thinking, but the point I actually want to make is that your reliance on emotion and your constant "could YOU be the killer trying to confuse me, Fallacy, the hero of mafia, personally?!" paranoia is extremely counterproductive. This is also how I got you lynched pretty much every time you were town. You need to control your worst instincts. Yes, this is mafia, we know, anyone could be evil. Firing wildly into the crowd doesn't help. You didn't even notice that ToonyMan was the first vote on a1s! Even if he's distancing, there was no need for a weird gambit, he could have just organically changed his vote.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: March 31, 2023, 12:01:59 pm »

Do you even, want to vote zemaj? Just checking.

You seem like such a deeply conflicted voter here, Toony. Toony, Toony, Toonyman

What do you really want to do?
Kind of. Especially if Max and Irony are both town.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: March 31, 2023, 12:04:29 pm »

Or are you just pretending at frustration and 'oh I have to do this now don't I' after you and a1s coordinated a claim gambit in your scumchat, knowing the day ends soon enough people won't be able to properly process a counterclaim?

That's on the table too.

It's exactly the sort of audacity I'd see cooked up to get a bandwagon to swerve (but like, you didn't have to claim, it was going to swerve anywayssss)
Ah yes, the coordinated tactic of having my partner a1s out themselves so they're guaranteed to die first or second to the lynch when they could keep their mouth shut and coast on a free win. Bullshit logic.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 15