Dwarf Fortress > DF Adventure Mode Discussion

Adv. mode modding fun:

(1/1)

Teldin:
I haven't got a video for it yet, but I just played the most hilarious modded adventurer game. If you haven't seen it yet I used the arachnid creature I adapted for adventurer mode (you can find how to set it up here). They are a size-10 species and you start with no equipment or skills.. but if you start in a human town you can wander into a weapon shop and pick up their masterwork gear and run off with it.My latest arachnid is Irada Murdercrows.
 :D[ October 18, 2007: Message edited by: Teldin ]

Kyselina:
Nice, I gotta try that too   :D

Lightning4:
After seeing that reference to Chuck Norris at the modding page for DF... I just had to mod him in. Complete with roundhouse kick legs that inject pure, stunning pain into the victim, a beard-fist, and a piercing stare that'll puncture through any enemy. No fear, cannot feel pain, cannot be stunned or paralyzed. Top it off with a damblock of 20.Yep, he still died. He kicked a whole lot of ass but with terrible wrestling skill he took like five hours to kill one giant. It was like trying to kill an unconscious bear with a flyswatter.I forget what killed me. I think he had his legs broken and got gangbanged.Still funny to see stuff like
You beard-fist The giant mole in the head!
It is smashed into the body, an unrecognizable mass!
The giant mole has been struck down.Sadly, I think propelling them was rare until he got stronger.

God of Toast:
Nevermind, figured it out.[ October 18, 2007: Message edited by: God of Toast ][ October 18, 2007: Message edited by: God of Toast ]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version