Dwarf Fortress > DF Adventure Mode Discussion

lol, a great game, but...

(1/3) > >>

utunnels:
quote:You hack at The bronze colossus in the left lower arm with your iron battle axe!
The shot glances away.
The bronze colossus bashes You in the upper body with its iron shield!
It collapses into a lump of gore!
You are propelled away by the force of the blow!
You slam into an obstacle!
You have been struck down.
Well, I cant remember how many times I die like this, as a result, that cave is filled with dwarf corpse. What is a bronze colossus any way?  :confused:
BTW, it seems you can put all kinds of stuffs into you backpack. lol quote:You pick up the lion corpse and put it in your Rope reed backpack.
You pick up the iron battle axe and put it in your Rope reed backpack.
You pick up the iron shield and put it in your Rope reed backpack.   quote:The spinning wolf corpse strikes The wolf in the head!
It is battered!
The wolf's right eye has been blackened!
The wolf's left eye has been blackened!
The wolf's nose has been bruised!
The wolf's throat has been blackened!
The wolf's brain has been bruised!   quote:You pick up the Fath Eseshducim's rotten corpse and put it in your Pig tail backpack.   quote:The spinning Fath Eseshducim's rotten corpse strikes The snakeman in the lower body!
It is mangled!
The snakeman looks sick!
The snakeman's right kidney has been badly bruised!
The snakeman vomits.
The snakeman vomits.  

Fleeb:
quote: Well, I cant remember how many times I die like this, as a result, that cave is filled with dwarf corpse.  Hmm, maybe you need to try a new strategy? Get some help or take on smaller foes until you're strong enough. quote: What is a bronze colossus any way?  A giant animated bronze statue. Very strong enemy.

utunnels:
quote:Originally posted by Fleeb:
<STRONG>A giant animated bronze statue. Very strong enemy.</STRONG>lol, oh, this is my first quest. I thought it was just another type of cyclops (yellow C).

Ravendas:
Even cyclops are difficult for a first quest. Generally, wandering around a random cave, killing the basic creatures, then running away when the big boss shows his head is my standard way of staying alive.Usually though I am not so concerned, and play as you are. Way more fun to have crazy lopsided fights that sometimes, somehow, work out for you.

TerminatorII:
nh just sneak until you are legendary in that, then go stangle a zombie until you are ultra legendary then go kill things with a weapon.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version