Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Looking for channel op at #dwarfortress at libera.chat  (Read 276 times)

nataraj

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Looking for channel op at #dwarfortress at libera.chat
« on: July 05, 2023, 11:57:59 pm »

Hi!

I am looking for channel op at #dwarfortress at libera.chat, or asking a premission to became one, if none is there (which is most probable case)

I am reading #dwarffortress via https://matrix.org/ decentralised chat system (It is a cool thing, check it out). Now all libera.chat chat are bridged to matrix.

But they will change it i august, channels will not be automatically bridged, one need to take series of actions so bridging continues... One also should be op in the chat, or need the help of the current op.

So guess what I need is to get a permission to became official representative of DF in libera.chat. Or alternatively (and actually preferable) to have someone who get this permissions, who will help me to do the proper bridging...

My liberachat id is Nataraj[m]

What I need (the most easy thing) is a reply from one of the forum officials like "Yes you can be representative", then I will deal with libera.chat myself. I also can give proper rights to the persons you point me to, so it will not be only me...

Thanks in advance

e-mail: dhyan@nataraj.su
matrix: @dhyan:nataraj.su