Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16

Author Topic: ghost town  (Read 18333 times)

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
Re: ghost town
« Reply #180 on: November 23, 2023, 02:10:51 am »

Look through the backpack what are inside the tins and does the water bottle have any water in it?

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: November 23, 2023, 02:47:50 am »

"I'm gonna risk it and try to get some water from the well."
Have my gun at the ready and go back to the well and try to get some water from it.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: November 23, 2023, 03:27:03 am »

Carry the water bucket and march towards where ever the goblin is pointing

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: November 23, 2023, 03:32:29 am »

"I'll go with you just in case."

Follow Navy Blue.

xof

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: November 24, 2023, 01:33:14 am »

Look through the backpack what are inside the tins and does the water bottle have any water in it?
You open the lid of one of the tin boxes and find two syringes with 'C17H19NO3' printed on 'em. The other box contains a neat comb. There's still water on the bottle and you do drink some. You are no longer thirsty.

"I'm gonna risk it and try to get some water from the well."
Have my gun at the ready and go back to the well and try to get some water from it.
You walk back to the water tank, gun in hand, performing a cool tactical stride. It takes you a couple of minutes but you eventually find a faucet. Fresh water pours out when you open it and, lacking a glass of any kind, you drink directly under it. You close the faucet and no longer feel thirsty.

Carry the water bucket and march towards where ever the goblin is pointing
You pick up your bucket and follow the hobgoblin. It takes you some time until your party arrives back to shack 3 but once there the hobgoblin abruptly stops on his tracks!
He remains stiff in place as you notice a hideous monster sniffing around just outside the porch. A bulky quadruped almost the size of a man with a tyrian purple colored back. Its droopy ears rest behind its head and its slanted eyes are unsettlingly human-like.

There's a smell of death in the air.

Follow Navy Blue.
You accompany Navy Blue as he successfully accomplishes his task. While this is taking place you hear a distant chilling whimper out in the woods. Your heart gets a bit melancholic at it, though you don't know why.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: November 24, 2023, 01:57:07 am »

"Water's good here you should drink some while we're here."
Check my pockets and see if I still have those jars from earlier or if I left them back at the shack.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: November 24, 2023, 03:40:45 am »

"Good idea."

Drink some water from the faucet.

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
  • The dark Knight of Eternity
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: November 24, 2023, 06:38:57 pm »

Search shack 3.  Assess surroundings
We're talking about partially sapient undead spaghetti here, you can probably instruct it to only strangle specific diners.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: November 25, 2023, 12:38:08 am »

Right I have no clue what those symbols mean but those syringes are probably dangerous... or useful anyway pocket the syringe box and put the water bottle and comb back into the backpack. After that try to make an actual weapon of some type maybe I can break off a chair leg or something in this room to get me a sharpened wood stick I don't know look around!

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: November 25, 2023, 01:19:10 am »

Just back away and wait for it to go away

xof

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: November 27, 2023, 09:47:39 pm »

Check my pockets and see if I still have those jars from earlier or if I left them back at the shack.
You did bring one jar. When you open it you find it to be filled almost to the brim with honey.
The smell of honey has attracted a creature.

Drink some water from the faucet.
After the fact you realize you weren't particularly thirsty. You still feel quite refreshed tough.

Search shack 3.  Assess surroundings
Error: could not find player (terracotta)
You died on 17 August 2023

Right I have no clue what those symbols mean but those syringes are probably dangerous... or useful anyway pocket the syringe box and put the water bottle and comb back into the backpack. After that try to make an actual weapon of some type maybe I can break off a chair leg or something in this room to get me a sharpened wood stick I don't know look around!
Rolled(2)
You break off one of the legs of the cute little cabinet with a powerful kick but the broken part comes off more stumpy that pointy. Totally useless against any creature bigger than a little mouse.
Alternatively, you could pick up the saint's mini statue with both hands and throw it in the direction of your foe.

Just back away and wait for it to go away
The creature continues to sniff around the house for a couple minutes before curling up in a ball and, apparently, going to sleep. The hobgoblin then makes a signal with his clawed hand and furtively runs towards the porch. You do the same carefully balancing your bucket and the both of you make it to the front door, exhausted.
The goblin points at the door with agitated motions. It appears it has been busted open and a fight took place inside.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: November 28, 2023, 03:17:37 am »

"That's weird the jar filled with honey, pretty sure it was almost empty last I looked at it."
See what creature was attracted by the honey.

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: November 28, 2023, 03:42:40 am »

"Huh. That's lucky, I guess. Weird, but lucky."

Watch out for the approaching creature.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2023, 01:39:06 am by ZBridges »

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher