Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16

Author Topic: ghost town  (Read 18336 times)

xof

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ghost town
« Reply #195 on: December 13, 2023, 02:18:22 am »

See what creature was attracted by the honey.
Watch out for the approaching creature.
The both of you hear a loud buzzing noise and a thump but you can't see much at a distance in the darkness of the night. Eventually, a huge biped bug approaches with a waddling motion. A big horn sticks out from its head and its face bears a goofy look.
It seems particularly intrigued by the jar.

Fuck well guess its Statue time grab the statue
You pick up the saint's mini statue and hold it over your head as you hear a faint noise downstairs. -Could it be the huge beast that you saw through the window?

Slowly move inside, place water bucket down and look around for danger
You slowly make your way inside. The first story appears to be clear. You walk to the kitchen room and proudly put your water bucket down. The goblins sits on the wooden floor and begins to breath heavily. You feel quite tired too.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: December 13, 2023, 03:03:50 am »

"Why does everything want this jar?"
Try and find out if the creature is hostile to us also try to see if it can talk by talking at it.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: December 13, 2023, 03:09:29 am »

"Honestly, at this point the jar might be more trouble than it's worth."

Stand still and make no sudden movements.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: December 13, 2023, 03:15:36 am »

"But it's some of the only food we've found, can't risk losing it, who knows how long we'll be here."
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: December 13, 2023, 03:20:25 am »

"Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be very filling, based on when we last tried some, but I agree we should hold onto it for now."

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: December 13, 2023, 03:54:56 am »

Take a breather and eat some more coffee beans if any left.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: December 13, 2023, 04:25:22 am »

"Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be very filling, based on when we last tried some, but I agree we should hold onto it for now."
"It's better than nothing, and it could be used to improve the flavor of other things we find. Also what happened to that other guy that was with us a while back I haven't seen him since we went into the building."

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: December 13, 2023, 04:26:59 am »

"Last I saw him he was heading for the shacks. Nice guy, he offered me some water."

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: December 13, 2023, 04:47:24 am »

"That's good to hear, always good to know there's friendly people out there."

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: December 13, 2023, 06:10:11 am »

Keep holding it above my head and stay still ain't no monster getting one over on me!

xof

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: December 14, 2023, 08:44:10 pm »

Try and find out if the creature is hostile to us also try to see if it can talk by talking at it.
The creature approaches at an unnerving speed but just as it is reaching for the jar you begin a conversation with your companion. The bulky monster draws back surprised. You try to find out if the bug is capable of speech by talking at it. The bug rises its right arm and replies with a joyful unintelligible jingling cry.

Stand still and make no sudden movements.
You attentively stand still. The bug interacts with your companion and you notice a certain sentiency behind its goofy face. Totally different from the idiotic friendliness of a beast such as the honey dog. This bug appears be able to understand what Navy Blue is telling him.

Take a breather and eat some more coffee beans if any left.
You try to rest only for a bit before snacking on some coffee beans but the weariness takes its toll and you give in to sleep instead. It's 4:00 a.m when a cold chill wakes you up. A small fairy peacefully waves as you stand up.

Keep holding it above my head and stay still ain't no monster getting one over on me!
You stay still aiming the mini statue at the door for a while but nobody walks in.
The bottled up anticipation makes your upper arms feel tensed up with strength. You gain a temporary constitution bonus.

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: December 15, 2023, 02:05:55 am »

"Maybe it would be willing to lead us to civilization or a new source of food? Might need to give it a bit of honey to sweeten the deal."
« Last Edit: December 15, 2023, 05:50:40 am by ZBridges »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: December 15, 2023, 02:51:16 am »

"That sounds like a pretty good idea."
Ask the creature if it will lead us to civilization in exchange for honey, if it wants honey before it leads us anywhere let it have some but don't let it take the jar.

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: December 15, 2023, 05:50:55 am »

Follow the creature if it leads us somewhere.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: December 18, 2023, 09:40:56 am »

Just a bit longer
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16