Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Make your dwarfs cannibals and they don't even mind 🫠🤣🤣  (Read 318 times)

aradar

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary bullshitter
    • View Profile
    • my steam workshop

So I was !science!ing some consumables and found that when a dwarf eats a food with creature transformation syndrome on it when the dwarf becomes an animal you can butcher said dwarf and no one cares
I had urist mctestsubject eat said food upon transform I qued a butcher job but the dwarf already changed back into a dwarf but urist mcbutcher still led that sorry sod to the butcher shop and dismantled the poor guy rofl now I got a stack of urist mc creature products lmao 🤣🤣 I'm dying

aradar

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary bullshitter
    • View Profile
    • my steam workshop
Re: Make your dwarfs cannibals and they don't even mind 🫠🤣🤣
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2023, 09:07:21 pm »

I'm sad I spoke too soon the dwarfs wouldn't recognize any of the meat products as cookable food 😭😭 hilarious way to execute some one though

aradar

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary bullshitter
    • View Profile
    • my steam workshop
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2023, 09:25:43 am »

Also noticing some really weird stuff with dwarf ages after transforming back into dwarfs like the dwarfs original age is not saved before transformation but it is saved after the fact like dwarf 70 years old transforms into 300 year old pixie when he transforms back he's now a 300 year old dwarf... Not sure if this is a bug for the steam version or this is just how transformations work

joostheger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2023, 11:39:16 am »

How do you transform them in a specific age? As far as I know, the age is set on the creature on initial spawning(birth) and wont change, even after transformation.

aradar

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary bullshitter
    • View Profile
    • my steam workshop
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2023, 12:47:35 pm »

As far as I can tell from what I've seen the dwarf takes the age of the creature it transforms into and then the age just stays the same when they transform back it's just a simple ce_creature transform I'm using cow:female now and every dwarf that turns into a cow is single digit age when they revert back to a dwarf

Before I was transforming with ce_creature_flag:good and it was giving them crazy ages way past there max age like a dwarf turned into a 300 year old pixie and stayed 300 years old after wards