Poll

Poll Closed

Poll Closed
- 0 (0%)
Poll Closed
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Let's Play Shadow President (A New Beginning)  (Read 3551 times)

Tok'ra Operative

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Let's Play Shadow President (A New Beginning)
« on: September 19, 2023, 03:56:06 pm »

Let's Play Shadow President

Hello everyone I'm ba-ack! After having taken a much needed break from both the game and Bay 12 Games Forum I have decided to give Let's Play Shadow President another go and it appears now that my extended break has paid off. I have roughly 4-5 in-game years built up so I probably won't be going into details for June 1, 1990 - June 1, 1994 however I will be giving a recap for that time period and I will provide more details on request. I am currently on June 1, 1995 and I will be giving a detailed account of late 1994. I am attempting to more or less follow the 1990s because that was a very memorable time for me when I lived it but I will be depicting an alternate U.S. military response to the conflicts that took place in real-life during that time period. Also this new thread isn't just for me to share my Let's Plays. Everyone on Bay 12 is welcome to share their playthroughs as well and you don't have to wait until I finish my current one to do so. Suggestions for how I proceed with my current and future LPs is also welcome.

June 1, 1995 -- Five Years Later
It is now mid-1995 and the world is a very different place from when I first began my term in office. The Cold War is more or less over with Communism having declined significantly however it now appears that Imperialism is gradually taking its place. Following a brief stance as a friendly nation helping the United States in running the free world, the now-Imperialist Soviet Union which is ruled by a very unholy alliance of communists, nationalists, and monarchists has formed a new alliance with a number of countries including South Africa still under its Apartheid system, Yugoslavia ruled by Slobodan Milošević with nuclear ambitions, and now it appears they'll be joined Liberia which was recently taken over by Charles Taylor. Ironically the Soviet Union is currently rated by the NSA as "rivalry" rather then "enmity" which means relations aren't quite as bad as the Communist era but still not good. Only countries I have enmity status with from what I've seen are Cuba, Iran, Laos, Sudan, and Vietnam. For this reason I am reluctant to restrict trade with Russia again at this time and have only dropped it from MFN to Regulated back in '94. I imagine late 1995 will be uneventful as there were no major conflicts in late 1995 except for the Third Taiwan Strait Crisis though that didn't become intense until 1996. Having lost very badly in North Korea, China may or may not want to try to complete the Chinese Civil War once and for all by taking Taiwan. To ensure Taiwan's defense I am considering sending additional U.S. forces into the region as well as as much intelligence, military, and nuclear aid as possible so the Red Chinese can't just blitzkrieg them so easily without paying a heavy price.

1990 - 1994 Recap
The Gulf War for the most part went similar to real-life with Iraq occupying Kuwait in August 1990, a U.N. Coalition (U.S., U.K., France, Egypt, and Saudi Arabia) defending Saudi Arabia, and finally said Coalition liberating Kuwait from Iraqi control with a 100 hour campaign. Things started going different in mid-March when Iraq despite losing half its forces attacked Jordan with the obvious goal of reaching Israel. The United States and amazingly the Soviet Union successfully defended Jordan and Iraq was reduced to just over a quarter of its original military might. August Coup happened like in real-life with Communist Hardliners briefly overthrowing Gorbachev then a popular uprising led by Yeltsin defeated the coup and reinstated Gorby but as a mere figurehead to Yeltsin with Soviet ideology becoming Developing Capitalist. I'm assuming Gorby still resigned in December 1991 and Yeltsin became Soviet President (game engine negates possibility of actual dissolution. Anyways the Soviet Union and United States were on much better terms for a time with the Red Chinese continuously trying to help the banned CPSU regain power. By the end of 1992 China, North Korea, Cuba, Vietnam, and Laos were the only remaining communist states. The U.S. took a more aggressive approach in dealing with General Aidid and his Somali militia by launching a full-scale military invasion and helping Nationalist Ethiopia to takeover the country. Meanwhile the 1993 Russian constitutional crisis ended with very different results with Yeltsin being overthrown and the Soviet Union becoming Imperialist. Through early 1994, South Africa cancelled its repeal of Apartheid and Yugoslavia became Imperialist. U.S. managed to avert a Soviet surgical strike on Japan.

Second Korean War
Due to the ongoing nuclear crisis on the Korean Peninsula, the U.S. President sent Henry Kissinger (instead of Jimmy Carter whom Bill Clinton sent in real-life) to North Korea to try to negotiate however the effort failed when Kim tried pulling the wool over Kissinger's eyes to bide his time to eventually resume work on developing nuclear weapons but Henry caught on immediately and informed the President of the attempted deception. Not wanting to take a chance the President ordered a military surgical strike which successfully leveled much of the Yongbyon Nuclear facility. While in an ideal world it would have ended there, North Korea retaliated by launching a full-scale invasion of South Korea, igniting the Second Korean War. North Korea's ground invasion of South Korea ended on July 19, 1994 exactly one month after the United States launched an air and cruise missile strike which obliterated North Korea's nuclear program. North Korea's military losses were especially heavy following the death of North Korean President Kim Il Sung on July 8, 1994. His son and successor Supreme Leader Kim Jong-il accused the American C.I.A. of murdering his father and making it appear to be natural causes and vowed to continue the war to reunite the Korean Peninsula under the North. However this wasn't to be and United Nations Command forces consisting of U.S., ROK, and Japanese force defeated the North Koreans and them back across the DMZ. The leaders of the United States and South Korean leaders began considering a plan to end the decades-long Korean conflict once and for all by launching a ground invasion of North Korea. The Red Chinese announced they would oppose any offensive actions against their ally and the Soviet Union declaring neutrality in the conflict has refused to give U.S. forces permission to use its territory to open a second front against North Korea. Japan's role is uncertain as their only motivation for joining in the war was to help South Korea defend itself and now that has been successful many in Japan wish to avoid taking part in an invasion of North Korea due to wanting to distance itself from its Militarist past. Once the United States had increased troop deployment levels in South Korea and Japanese Self-Defense Forces had completed its withdrawal from South Korea, the United States and South Korea launched a full-scale invasion of North Korea. The People's Republic of China kept true to its word and came to North Korea's defense which has effectively prolonged the Korean War. Despite the Red Chinese and North Korean forces outnumbering United Nations Command forces nearly three-to-one, the United States and South Korea clearly have the upper hand in terms of quality due to greater military spending and money spent for training each soldier. It is still hopeful that the war will be over and America can bring its troops home in time for Christmas. The Second Korean War ended on November 24th, 1994 when North Korea unconditionally surrendered to South Korea and the United States. Ironically the Second Chinese Volunteer Army withdrew from the fighting on Thanksgiving Day especially seeing that Chinese intervention began during the First Korean War on Thanksgiving Day back in 1950. By that point the Chinese had lost a quarter of its military (naerly a million) so they were faced with the choice to either pull out or use nuclear weapons - fortunately they choose the former. United Nations casulties were 5,575, Communist casualties were 1,447,281, and estimated civilian death toll was nearly 250,000. At an estimated 1,700,000 casualty rate, the Second Korean War was the deadliest military conflict since the Vietnam War. Tragically among the dead was South Korean President Kim Young-sam who was assassinated by a Chinese intelligence agent on behalf of North Korea. South Korea which was already under martial law due to the war took further steps to clamp down on leaks but in doing so had become more corrupt with human rights becoming restricted. Park Geun-hye, daughter of Park Chung Hee, became the new President of South Korea. The United States initially considered assassinating Jiang Zemin, General Secretary of the Chinese Communist Party in retaliation but decided against it. Instead the C.I.A. assassinated North Korean Supreme Leader Kim Jong-il, bringing a sudden end to his short reign. Kim Jong-nam became the next leader of North Korea though his rule only lasted days before his country capitulated and he was taken into custody.

Shadow President World - Five Years Later
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Team Alliances and Leading Ideologies 1990 -1994

1992 United States presidential election

Persian Gulf War

Soviet August 1991 Coup, 1993 Russian Constitutional Crisis

Somalia Conflict

Second Korean War

Operation Uphold Democracy
"Let us build our billion-dollar machine, and we will save America from the barbarians at the gate." Senator Robert Kinsey, Stargate SG-1 episode "Politics"

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
Re: Let's Play Shadow President (A New Beginning)
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2023, 06:57:51 pm »

Damn, 100% approval rating!
...now we know it's a video game.  :P

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2023, 05:20:19 am »

Dang look at all those wars, and 100% effectiveness and approval rating.

Also welcome back!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Tok'ra Operative

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2023, 09:04:16 am »

New Year's Day 1996

We have entered the year 1996 and elections are now less then one year away. There has been a number of drastic changes in the past six months including a military coup in Brazil deposing the democratically elected government and replacing it with a military dictatorship aligned with the Imperialist Soviet Union. The Soviet Union and the United States each deployed troops to South America opening a new front to the Second Cold War in South America as well as marking Russia's return to the Western Hemisphere. Also following a botched assassination attempt, Gaddafi has officially allied Libya with the Soviet Union marking the first member of the Arab League in doing so. Syria and Lebanon followed suit and now the Russians have tens of thousands of troops deployed within striking distance of the State of Israel. War planners are now working on a number of scenarios involving the entire Arab League backed by the Soviet Union invading Israel. Furthermore an increasing number of fundamental Protestant Christians believe that this marks the nearing of the Biblical End Times with the Supreme Chancellor of the Soviet Union being the most likely candidate to be the Antichrist. In response to increased aggression against the Republic of China (Taiwan) by the Red Chinese, the United States has greatly increased aid in all sectors to the ROC and even helped them get their nuclear program started again. China nearly launched a military strike against Taiwan but they aborted when threatened with economic sanctions from the United States.

Start of 1996

Third Taiwanese Strait Crisis

Note: It appears that so many countries siding with the Soviet Union alongside South Africa has caused South Africa's military spending to glitch out. Not sure whether or not it is still there as they still have nuclear spending but at least this time it isn't America's nuclear spending that glitched out to zero along with military and nuclear aid money which actually disrupted my ability to play. Regardless I have no allies in the region at this time and will not try to exploit this glitch though the Russians do have 100,000 troops deployed there anyways so that kinda offsets said glitch.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2023, 04:53:29 pm by Tok'ra Operative »
"Let us build our billion-dollar machine, and we will save America from the barbarians at the gate." Senator Robert Kinsey, Stargate SG-1 episode "Politics"

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2023, 03:26:46 am »

All these wars going on and now they've got a potential antichrist appearing in the Soviet union, what exciting times they must live in.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Tok'ra Operative

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2023, 09:07:36 am »

June 1, 1996 - Six Years Later

The first six months of '96 have proven very eventful. The Third Taiwanese Strait Crisis continued from the previous year and nearly escalated when the Red Chinese intelligence service, the Ministry of State Security, attempted to sponsor a Communist coup in the Republic of China (Taiwan) however the operation failed miserably. The crisis has since calmed down (much like in real-life) however there were further crisis events over the following months. Turkish President Süleyman Demirel was overthrown in a military coup instigated by Soviet operatives in the country. The United States attempted to retaliate by arming Soviet dissidents and sabotaging Soviet economic assets however both operations failed - even a U.S. condemnation attempt backfired and the Soviets successfully condemned the United States multiple times. The Soviet Baltic Sea Fleet was conducting extensive drills off the coast of Germany for nearly two months when the Russians readied a military strike against the Federal Republic of Germany prompting the U.S. President to take action. While the U.S. government issued a formal diplomatic protest and even threatened to restrict trade back to Cold War levels, the  Soviets ignored both. As their Backfire bombers entered German airspace and warships took up position for naval bombardment, the U.S. President warned that if the Soviet Union followed through with its attack the United States would retaliate with military force. The President's ultimatum worked and the Russians recalled their Backfire bombers as well as their fleet. World War III was averted...for now. However this close-call along with the Turkish coup has proven that rumors of a Second Cold War are no longer unfounded and many are now calling for restricting trade with the Soviet Union and all members of the Imperialist Bloc. While the Soviet Union did back down it wasn't the sanctions threat that stopped them it was the military threat. And one cannot ignore that the KGB was directly involved in a coup d'état against a NATO member. Furthermore several additional countries came under the control of pro-Soviet governments most notably Mexico. Current sentiment with Mexico is indifferent (neutral) so preemptive military action might be unwise until it is too late. Gaddafi's decision to join the Imperialist Soviet Bloc is continuing to drastically reshape the political landscape of the Middle East and North Africa with seven member of the Arab League now having Imperialist systems of government. Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak is now the de facto leader of the anti-Soviet opposition within the Arab League while Iraqi President Saddam Hussein has amazingly not yet joined the Soviet Bloc. And with the recent coup in Turkey, the Russians now have a direct land bridge between their homeland and Israel further increasing speculation among fundamental protestants that the End Times are imminent.

Retro Planet Simulation (aka Shadow President World) - Six Years Later

Third Taiwanese Strait Crisis (continued)

Soviet-Sponsored Coup In Turkey

April 22nd, 1996 World War III Close Call

And here's some non-Shadow President pictures I feel fit into the timeline of my current playthrough:

Alexander Rutskoy, Supreme Chancellor of the Soviet Union

Flag of the (Imperialist) Soviet Union

Soviet Backfire bomber violates German air space in 1996

Additional U.S. Troops arrive in Europe during the 1996 Soviet-German crisis
« Last Edit: September 23, 2023, 05:41:56 pm by Tok'ra Operative »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2023, 04:25:53 am »

Things are getting spicy in here, also makes me wonder if you could simulate the whole Rapture end times thing in this game.

Tok'ra Operative

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2023, 10:40:06 am »

November 6, 1996 - U.S. Elections and Soviet Belligerence

Things have only calmed up not down since mid-1996. While the Third Taiwanese Strait Crisis has fizzled out without war breaking out in the region, the Soviet Union has become increasingly hostile over the past month with the Soviet Baltic Sea Fleet once again lurking off the coast of Germany and Russian forces increasingly exercises close the their border China. The KGB increasing espionage spending in Japan indicates they too could be a target. Chinese President and CCP leader Jiang Zemin was assassinated by a female KGB sniper on October 24th, 1996 resulting in a temporary power struggle within Red China. Hoping to prevent the Soviet Union from gaining a military presence within easy striking distance of the Southwestern United States, the C.I.A. attempted to stage a Counter-Coup in Mexico however the attempt failed. Operation Desert Strike against Iraq on the other hand was quite successful with the cruise strikes eliminating their nuclear spending again and making northern Iraq safe for the Kurdish population. With Rwanda and Burundi having become Developing Capitalist, the United States has staged a successful coup in Uganda. Due three of Laurent-Désiré Kabila's primary foreign backers having gone through a political shift and U.S. distrust for the guy, it appears he may be on his own in trying to overthrow Zairian President Mobutu Sese Seko though just stepping back may not be enough as Kabila could shift Zaire to Imperialist which would give the Russians an even stronger presence in southern Africa. A number of actions against Zaire are being considered including a coup to overthrow Mubutu before Kabila can or even full-blown military occupation (which would be a first for this playthrough) though the latter must wait until 1997 when Rwanda, Burundi, and Uganda formally join the United States Team Alliance. Romania has shifted from Centralism to Imperialism which would give the Soviet Union a land bridge to its ally Yugoslavia further putting the Mediterranean region at risk. Not sure if Ion Iliescu was deposed by pro-Russian military officer or if he is now showing his true colors. Meanwhile the presidential candidate endorsed by President George H.W. Bush has won the 1996 United States presidential election. Not sure who I will be now. Dan Quayle was Vice President at least from 1989 to 1993 but not sure he would have stood a chance in 1996. Potential replacements include Kansas Senator Bod Dole (who ran against Clinton in real-life), Secretary of State James Baker III, retired U.S. Army General Colin Powell, or Defense Secretary Dick Cheney.

1996 United States presidential election

U.S. Sponsored Counter-Coup In Mexico Fails

Operation Desert Strike

Sino-Soviet Crisis

Increased Soviet Belligerence

U.S. Sponsored Coup In Uganda
« Last Edit: September 25, 2023, 11:42:04 am by Tok'ra Operative »

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2023, 11:43:34 pm »

So, what government did Uganda change to and from?

Tok'ra Operative

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2023, 12:06:17 am »

So, what government did Uganda change to and from?
Uganda plus Rwanda and Burundi
As you can tell life hasn't really improved much but I guess that's why its called Developing Capitalist instead of Democratic Capitalist. A transitional phase so to speak similar to what the Soviet Union went through from 1991 to 1993 before the Imperialists took over. Columbia and Bolivia had similar setups from the start and South Korea became that way after China assassinated their leader during the Second Korean War. Oh yeah Uganda was previously Centralist as was Burundi while Rwanda was Nationalist. However the smaller countries had internal coups due to high social outcry - not much chance of that in Uganda since their own outcry was relatively low.

Global Crisis Brewing
Meanwhile there appears to be a serious crisis brewing worldwide with the Soviet Union conducting a massive military buildup in the Far East with aircraft and warships moving closer to Japan plus the C.I.A. reports that the Soviet Baltic Sea Fleet may be preparing once again to launch another surgical strike against Germany. While I prevented a similar attack back in April this same year, this one is clearly more widespread. Furthermore due to bordering Japan, it is very well possible the Soviet Union may launch a full-scale invasion of Japan which would almost certainly mean World War III. And this is assuming the surgical strike on Germany doesn't trigger it sooner. Even threatening military force in the crisis room could trigger a surgical strike or even a limited nuclear response which would start the very conflict I was trying to prevent. In any case I am now considering beginning an increase in troop deployments in Japan along with additional military aid to Japan. Since South Korea and Taiwan would come to Japan's aid as  well it would be prudent to increase aid to Taiwan as well - South Korea already maxed out on said aid due to the Second Korean War.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2023, 12:21:55 am by Tok'ra Operative »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2023, 04:30:11 am »

Dang this all seems to be escalating quite quickly.

Tok'ra Operative

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2023, 12:20:44 pm »

Guide for changing U.S. Popularity, Ethics, and Ambition

Not an update just a quick guide showing how the player can easily change their popularity, ethics, and ambition without the aid of the UGE.

Popularity
To easily increase popularity in-game, pause the timer then select a staunch ally, go into war room, and request to deploy troops without changing the number. A good balance to the insane popularity decreases from running a war. Depending on ethics it can increase or decrease popularity - useful during a major crisis such as a world war. If you want to avoid getting spammed with lots of Diplomatic talks, best to select a country occupied by an ally - note this won't work on U.S. controlled countries in CD version cause they don't get a choice on whether or not to accept your troops which is realistic. Below is a list on how ethics impacts troop deployment impact on popularity.

5.0-6.0: Once you feel you made enough troop deployment requests, starting up the timer will move the popularity up.
4.0-4.9: The poll level raises instantly when deployment request is made, even while the timer is frozen.
3.0-3.9: Troop deployment requests have no effect on the polls.
1.0-2.9: Polls DROP with each deployment request!
Note: If polls are at zero percent, don't bother with deployments as they will have no effect in this case.

Ethics
To increase or decrease ethics with ease, pause the timer then select a random country. Increasing economic and humanitarian aid increases ethics while decreasing the same aid decreases ethic. Oh by the way the dollar value of the aid changes do not impact how much ethics are changed. For example increasing economic aid to Somalia by $1 million OR $100 million or even $1 billion will not change how much ethics are increased. So best to increase only $1 million at a time to have a noticable impact on ethics.

Ambition
Somewhat simple - get a country with weak leadership to condemn you because a failed condemnation against you increases your ambition. Best way to do this is a condemnation argument with a bad guy state not in the best leadership while yours is higher then average. This only works until ambition gets up to 3.0 - 3.1 then after that failed condemnations have no further impact. Also condemnations won't affect target country leadership if it's down to 29% - 30%.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2023, 05:42:33 am »

Still seems weird that the CD version has many differences from the non-CD version, makes me think the CD version is the newer one.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2023, 02:15:23 pm »

Still seems weird that the CD version has many differences from the non-CD version, makes me think the CD version is the newer one.
I believe it was. It had its own new bugs, and fixed a few of the non-CD bugs.

Anyone else think it is kinda stupid that Russia is planning action on both sides of it's country at the same time?
Can we increase the ethics of the Russians? (probably impossible  :P)

Tok'ra Operative

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2023, 10:54:23 pm »

December 2, 1996 - Start of the Third World War

As the C.I.A. predicted a few weeks ago, the Soviet Baltic Sea Fleet backed by land-based Backfire Bombers launched a conventional strike against Germany despite U.S. threats for economic sanctions and military action. The attack took place on December 2nd, 1996 and inflicted significant damage on a Bundeswehr base as well as the financial district in the Hesse capital city of Wiesbaden. This marked the first instance of military action between NATO and the Soviet Union. The United States immediately upgraded to DEFCON Three and began making preparations for a proportional military strike against the Soviet Union with plan being to deescalate once the attack was carried out. Unfortunately the very military ultimatum the U.S. government issued in the failed attempt to prevent the attack on Germany had in fact triggered a severe response from the Soviet Union...

Soviet Surgical Strike Against Germany

*KLAXONS RING OUT*
"CONDITION RED! TAKE COVER IMMEDIATELY WE ARE UNDER ATTACK! THIS IS CONDITION RE..."

The unthinkable has just happened. Within hours of the initial attack against Germany, the Soviet Union just launched a nuclear strike against the United States obviously in response to the failed military ultimatum intended to prevent this very thing from happening. 8 million Americans were killed in this unprovoked attack and tragically Secretary of State James Baker III perished in the attack even as he was working tirelessly to bring about a ceasefire before it was too late. Unfortunately he ran out of time quicker then expected and has paid the ultimate price. Within 12 hours over 10 million more died as radioactive fallout drifted throughout North America as well as Central American and Oceanic countries "adjacent" with the U.S.. The overall death toll is currently estimated to be around 22 million making the Third World War the deadliest conflict since the Second World War. Whether or not additional fallout reaches worldwide levels is yet to be determined however the Soviet nuclear strike against the U.S. was limited. For this reason the United States has not yet retaliated against the Soviet Union with nuclear force but this is more due to the risk of fallout affecting U.S. allies in close proximity with the Soviet Union, not to mention U.S. forces currently deployed nearby. However the United States is weighing other military options including multiple surgical strikes though those are very risky as they could provoke nuclear strikes far worse then the December 2nd attack. Other options being considered is the invasion of one or more Soviet Team Alliance members with Mexico, Brazil, etc. being considered in order to push the Russians from the Western Hemisphere. Also on the table is a full-scale invasion and occupation of the Soviet Union itself as there is a very strong opinion that the Russians forfeited their sovereignty due to their unprovoked use of nuclear weapons. Regardless, the United States is now officially in a state of war with the Soviet Union and additional military action is now required. Furthermore a proportional nuclear strike still remains on the table but undecided as of yet. Communist Cuba while non-aligned could become a problem as well since the fallout has topped off their ambition making them a sponsor for regional terrorism which would put the United States at further risk.

Soviet Nuclear Strike Against U.S.

North American Radioactive Fallout
« Last Edit: September 30, 2023, 11:08:41 pm by Tok'ra Operative »
Pages: [1] 2 3