Finally... > Roll To Dodge

Roll to Knight (minimalist) - Turn 1

(1/3) > >>

Elephant Parade:
You are a Knight of the Round Table who has set out from Camelot to quest for the Holy Grail. But where the hell is it, anyway?

How do you seek the Grail?

Imp:
Clearly, God hath placed it where one would never look, and those who never look would not see.  And where its wonders would never be understood.

Clarce, Knight of the Round Table, goes to the most squalorous and poorest parts of the largest nearby city, there to do good for the unfortunates who somehow are surviving in desperation.  Clarce listens to their stories.  Some survive by luck, but perhaps the Grail's presence can be detected here, among miracles of survival against all odds.

TricMagic:
Through the Round. The Grail we seek is myth, so I shall sally forth with my knights and squires. We travel to conquer France in search of it, where it as first mentioned. Percival, Knight of the Round Table.

Megam0nkey:
If the Grail is indeed blessed by god, surley it would contain the drink that only god could enjoy from! I belive if I am to look for the grail, I will not find it on this mortal earth, but must go deeper, to reach the depths of what it contains! The grail must be containing the sea, so beneath the sea I must go!

Sir Huub of Riss, knight of the round table, begins inventing a marine vessel to subside the waters, a submarine if you will, to properly seek the grail

Egan_BW:
Peasants prolly stole it. Filthy peasants.

Sir Bob rides forth to the nearest town and/or hamlet, teeming with filthy lessers, to interrogate as to the whereabouts of the holy grail.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version