Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The Bay 12 Games Report, January 2nd 2024  (Read 12554 times)

Toady One

• The Great
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bay12games.com
The Bay 12 Games Report, January 2nd 2024
« on: January 02, 2024, 11:02:46 pm »

The Bay 12 Games Report, January 2nd 2024

Mission Status

What's to say about the year gone past?  That's one that I'll remember.  The year my other brother died.  There is nothing really good to say about this year...  except that we got paid.  It really does to take a lot off your mind.  It opens up a lot of opportunities, but can it really bring back someone who died so young?  There are a lot of things we are going to be able to do now.  We can travel the world on our own dime.  How much does it really matter when you lose someone who mattered so much?  I'll tell you.

You are the only ones holding us together.  Without you we would still be working thankless jobs that were far from rewarding.  We are getting older.  Friends and family passing away is something we'll have to get used to.  This was a lot though.  I have to ask if my wife will ever be happy again.  Do I think any amount of money will fix that?  With your help, I sure will try.

"Congratulations to the generous!" -- ThreeToe

Fun with Numbers

Yeesh, what a year.  Hopefully the next one will be more relaxed and see us finish out Adventure mode and then get into new stuff for everybody.  I guess relaxed might not be possible, since we have ourselves another deadline ha ha.  But it'll be good to get through the basic Adventure mode update.

With the Winter sale, we hit 27k copies sold in December.  As expected, a pretty good chunk!
The Toad, a Natural Resource:  Preserve yours today!