Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Welcome to the Afterlife!  (Read 3489 times)

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Welcome to the Afterlife!
« on: February 04, 2024, 03:33:17 pm »

After you exited the room you spotted a receptionist at their desk. They have a body, three legs, an arm, a wing, and an eye where their head should be. The receptionist has jet black feathers though their wing is made of leather and white. The desk is made of dark mahogany wood and has a stamp on it. You didn't realize it before but the supposed room is actually a white void and the door disappeared behind you. "May I see the papers?" the receptionist held out their hand. You gave them the papers without even thinking about it. "Hmm, the floor for ironic punishments is floor 50," they said as they stamped your papers. Then an elevator opened and inside was a four-armed and four-legged creature wearing steal armour. "That is your guide and guard, okay?" said the receptionist.
What is your appearance?
What was your death?
What was your crime?
What is your sentence/punishment?
« Last Edit: February 04, 2024, 03:37:49 pm by Crystalizedmire »
she/her

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome to the Afterlife!
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2024, 04:10:57 pm »

What is your appearance? A plain villager girl with brown hair and burning reddish brown eyes.
What was your death? Killed by an army sent by the gods.
What was your crime? Consorting with demons, burning down the country.
What is your sentence/punishment? An eternity underwater, where no fire burns. Inside a village for added irony given she grew up in one.

Megam0nkey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2024, 05:50:50 pm »

What is your appearance?: A lanky man in a bloody labcoat with a robotic hand. He has black hair, and his eyes are also cybernetic, looking like pure white balls, with no discernable pupils, but occasionally flashing colors as he focuses in on something.
What was your death? Escape craft malfunction, didnt help he was bleeding out by multiple shots of gunfire
What was your crime? Attempting to ransom the world with a Death Ray. Mass destruction Via Death Ray.
What is your sentence/punishment?  To be destroyed in multiple ways by horrible, near impossible feats of superscience. For added irony, most of them are things he was planning on building himself.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2024, 02:35:16 pm by Megam0nkey »

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
  • The dark Knight of Eternity
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2024, 11:52:47 am »

Appearance: Human skeleton with horns and what seems like far too many bones, all of which are rather elastic
Death: Flesh stripped from his bones by a puddle of acid
Crime: Performing horrible experiments on himself to create a perfect supersoldier
Sentence: Forced to fight against absolutely superior enemies while standing on lava for eternity

We're talking about partially sapient undead spaghetti here, you can probably instruct it to only strangle specific diners.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2024, 04:18:21 am »

What is your appearance? A dirty disheveled man who reeks of booze and filth.
What was your death? Shot to death while trying to stab the cops that found his hideout.
What was your crime? Going around and murdering anyone that comes near his hideout or that he decides to kill.
What is your sentence/punishment? To live in a massive city completely devoid of people except on randomly chosen day that thousands of people flood into the city to hunt him down and butcher him.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2024, 06:08:08 am »

What is your appearance? A posh vaguely british gentleman, with a golfball sized bullet wound through his head.
What was your death? was cleaning his rifle, unaware that it was loaded- when it went off.
What was your crime? challenged the Reaper to a game of chess in exchange for life- and got caught cheating.
What is your sentence/punishment? To play as a piece in a rigged board game.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2024, 03:32:05 pm »

I'm currently making the character sheets and writing things up.
she/her

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2024, 08:17:21 pm »

Turn 0
(I forgot to ask for names so I guess your characters forgot theirs)

What is your appearance? A plain villager girl with brown hair and burning reddish brown eyes.
What was your death? Killed by an army sent by the gods.
What was your crime? Consorting with demons, burning down the country.
What is your sentence/punishment? An eternity underwater, where no fire burns. Inside a village for added irony given she grew up in one.
Spoiler: Tricmagic's (click to show/hide)
When you stepped into the elevator, you noticed that there was water dripping from above. As the elevator closes, what do you do?
What is your appearance?: A lanky man in a bloody labcoat with a robotic hand. He has black hair, and his eyes are also cybernetic, looking like pure white balls, with no discernable pupils, but occasionally flashing colors as he focuses in on something.
What was your death? Escape craft malfunction, didnt help he was bleeding out by multiple shots of gunfire
What was your crime? Attempting to ransom the world with a Death Ray. Mass destruction Via Death Ray.
What is your sentence/punishment?  To be destroyed in multiple ways by horrible, near impossible feats of superscience. For added irony, most of them are things he was planning on building himself.
Spoiler: Megamonkey's (click to show/hide)
When you stepped into the elevator, you didn't notice anything wrong. Then the elevator started closing and you noticed there were saws in the ceiling. What do you do?
What is your appearance? A dirty disheveled man who reeks of booze and filth.
What was your death? Shot to death while trying to stab the cops that found his hideout.
What was your crime? Going around and murdering anyone that comes near his hideout or that he decides to kill.
What is your sentence/punishment? To live in a massive city completely devoid of people except on randomly chosen day that thousands of people flood into the city to hunt him down and butcher him.
Spoiler: King Zultan's (click to show/hide)
It took a while for you to notice but the elevator walls were made of concrete like the ones in the city street. As the elevator closes, what do you do?
What is your appearance? A posh vaguely british gentleman, with a golfball sized bullet wound through his head.
What was your death? was cleaning his rifle, unaware that it was loaded- when it went off.
What was your crime? challenged the Reaper to a game of chess in exchange for life- and got caught cheating.
What is your sentence/punishment? To play as a piece in a rigged board game.
Spoiler: Crazyabe's (click to show/hide)
As the elevator door closes behind you, you noticed that the interior is in a checkerboard pattern with skulls on all of the squares. What do you do?
Appearance: Human skeleton with horns and what seems like far too many bones, all of which are rather elastic
Death: Flesh stripped from his bones by a puddle of acid
Crime: Performing horrible experiments on himself to create a perfect supersoldier
Sentence: Forced to fight against absolutely superior enemies while standing on lava for eternity
Spoiler: Black Paladin's (click to show/hide)
Inside your elevator, there is a skull across from where you are standing. You are currently standing on a piece of rock on lava. As the elevator door closes, what do you do?
« Last Edit: February 11, 2024, 06:59:10 pm by Crystalizedmire »
she/her

Megam0nkey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2024, 08:36:05 pm »

"A Trap!? Regardless of where I end up, I shall NEVER be defeated so easily!"

Quickly, use my robotic arm to break into the elevators buttons, this is some sort of death trap, surley...if I can do that, rewire the system so the saws wont spin or activate, disabling the threat!

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2024, 08:40:39 pm »

(Accepting more applications?)

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2024, 08:41:57 pm »

(Yep!)
she/her

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2024, 08:53:14 pm »

Appearance: An immense dragon with a green body and blue wings.
What was your death: Some foolish sorceress with a massive army of cloned troops.
What was your crime? Leading the conspiracy against the crown, arranging jail-breaks, formenting rebellion, and stealing the Scepter of Order.
What is your sentence/punishment? To quest endlessly for something that doesn't exist, in a land where everything is renewed perfectly each morning.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2024, 10:45:47 pm »

Advance Diagonally.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2024, 02:13:56 am »

Not much else to do but wait and see where the elevator takes me.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2024, 09:54:11 am »

Try and burn the water drops.
Pages: [1] 2 3