Dwarf Fortress > DF General Discussion

Dwarves stuck in doors when they place them

(1/2) > >>

Bjorn:
Hey there,

I'm currently having a problem in which whenever my dwarves place a door down they get stuck and can't move. Has anyone else suffered this before? I'm using the 47.05 version.

Bjorn:
Update: Saving the game and getting in the save again solves it. But I hope there's a more permanent solution than that :(

A_Curious_Cat:
Have you tried upgrading?  50.12 is already in beta.

Also, AFAIK, there will be no more updates for 0.47.x.  All new updates will be to the 50.x versions (including both Steam/Itch.IO versions and the Classic version).

Bjorn:

--- Quote from: A_Curious_Cat on February 22, 2024, 02:35:28 am ---Have you tried upgrading?  50.12 is already in beta.

Also, AFAIK, there will be no more updates for 0.47.x.  All new updates will be to the 50.x versions (including both Steam/Itch.IO versions and the Classic version).

--- End quote ---

I'd love to, but I like using the newb pack for the graphics. I plan on buying the game on Steam, but I'm Brazilian and the conversion rates are insane between reais and dollars lol So I'll need to wait a bit more before I can buy it.

In case I relent, is it possible to update the game safely and still keep my world and save?

Bjorn:
It seems the problem happens not only with doors, but with construction I place. Yeah, I might have to just accept that I won't be able to have graphics lol Will my game break if I keep the world and save but change the version?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version