Dwarf Fortress > DF Suggestions

Let premium users have the classic music back!

(1/2) > >>

CobaltNinja:
Having played both v47 and the paid version of v50, I have to say that Dabu's work is incredible, but the original (two) songs just have that charm to them that I love. Unfortunately, only the free version of Dwarf Fortress has these tracks, and as far as I know there's not really a way to put them into the paid version.
Give us a toggle between the two soundtracks!

Magmacube_tr:

--- Quote from: CobaltNinja on March 10, 2024, 08:43:40 pm ---Having played both v47 and the paid version of v50, I have to say that Dabu's work is incredible, but the original (two) songs just have that charm to them that I love. Unfortunately, only the free version of Dwarf Fortress has these tracks, and as far as I know there's not really a way to put them into the paid version.
Give us a toggle between the two soundtracks!

--- End quote ---

Can't play classic? Hah! Skill issue.

Jokes aside, yea premium textures and music could be separated.

Putnam:
There is a way, it's simple enough to mod in that I used it to test modding in music.

CobaltNinja:

--- Quote from: Putnam on March 11, 2024, 04:32:09 pm ---There is a way, it's simple enough to mod in that I used it to test modding in music.

--- End quote ---
You can't just *say* that and not tell me how :P

DPh Kraken:
This is the github repository for the example sound mod, implementing the original soundtrack.
https://github.com/Putnam3145/dwarf-fortress-example-sound-mod/tree/main/sound

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version