Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Towns  (Read 576 times)

Rondol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Towns
« on: November 06, 2007, 04:27:00 am »

Has anyone else noticed that the stores, at least the weapon and armor stores, in human towns tend to be underground? I've seen it in at least two different towns. I don't often go to stores though, and towns are a lot harder to fully explore now. It'd be nice if the road was still in place, and buildings clustered a little more closely. Perhaps paths from one building to the others, with a main path through the town and a road to nearby other towns...

Speaking of towns... I read on the wiki that in elf towns, the Druids (who I've only found once, in the old version) give out quests. Has anyone else tried exploring a dwarven town to see if there are dwarven questgivers? As arduous a task as that can be...

lay IVAN -- Fear Dwarves!

Grue

• Bay Watcher
  • Fucked Up
    • View Profile
Re: Towns
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2007, 08:27:00 am »

There should be a dwarven queen in dwarven capital. However, I explored every level of the capital and haven't found her. I was hungry once, thirsty twice and became drowsy in the end. Also, a child was eaten by mountain goat while I was exploring the fortress. Still, no queen found. I did however found a Swordsdwarf, who became my trusty companion.

Syreal

• Bay Watcher
  • Grand Master Magma Bather
    • View Profile
    • Syreal Games
Re: Towns
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2007, 04:07:00 pm »

There can be a dwarf king too. I think that they are only at capital fortresses though.
You die in the heat.