Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10

Author Topic: Adventurer succesion game  (Read 11789 times)

Savok

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Adventurer succesion game
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2007, 09:01:00 pm »

quote:
Seriously, those guys were mean. They used an very mean tactic. I approach a zombie at the entrence, and as I approach it it somehow fans out. Turns out it was a stacked group of several skellies and zombies, all squeezing through the entrence to get me.

[L]ook exists for a reason.

[ August 25, 2007: Message edited by: Savok ]

So sayeth the Wiki Loremaster!

Spelguru

• Bay Watcher
  • Rabid Swedish Person
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2007, 12:52:00 pm »

Download region3.zip

Only played 2 adventurers. Sorry bout the small number. Second one died so quickly wasn't really a point to post a journal.

Got Ninja?
Orkz Orkz Orkz Orkz, Orkz Orkz Orkz Orkz... WAAAAAGH!
NHP (Non human pact. Copy and paste if you are going to destroy all human-like creatures in spore.)

Reign on your Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2007, 08:55:00 pm »

15th of Opal
My name is Ricdil Wanderyouths Man of Osin Tosi Born in the town of rabbitwoods, and today I heard a call. A call to do great things. A call to save lives. I heard the call... to be an adventurer. To Put my skills to use! to fight evil in it's own lair, not wait for it to come attack. To put my skills as an axeman (Expert axeman), and my minor training with sheild (Sheild user), armor (Armor user), and my own two hands (Novice wrestler) to good use. I will heed this call. I keep this journal, incase I succed, to tell of my glory from my own point of veiw, and incase I fail, so others can know what caused my downfall.

16th of opal
My friend Ura, a swordsman, has agreed to aid me on my quest. He informed me of Testedholes, and the giant who lived there, Gor Duskbust a Half days travel to the Northeast; of Coverpaper and  Overlabored, two abandoned dwarven settlement far to the northwest; and of the chilling atir Ivychucked, titan of Ironhell. He also amused me with the tale of foolish Tawki Boatdonkeys, who starved to death earlier this year and suggested we sheck out the capital at Farmsounded. Hammerman Bikda Silkenstraws and swordsman Thad Beastboars joined as well. I was shocked to discover the mayor had left the tavern and was talking to a merchant in a small building, completely sober. Truely this must be an omen about things to come... We decided to defeat the giant at testedholes. We leave today.

17th of opal.
We found testedholes today. Upon entering the cave we were immeadiately set upon by a giant toad. He broke my leg and hurt my left hib a bit.
Most of the help did a good job followin the leader but Thad got overexcited and ranoff on his own. Got killed by a snakeman. He's got no next of kin so I took his equipment, he won't be needing it anymore. Another snakeman attacked during this, but me friends took care of him. I'm just writting down this while we re SHIT! Gor just showed up. Say's he was the one who killed Gor. Don't worry buddy, we'll avenge you!

The journal is completely coated in blood.

[ August 26, 2007: Message edited by: Reign on your Parade ]

[ August 26, 2007: Message edited by: Reign on your Parade ]

ou''re just as free to state your opinion as I am free to completely disregard it.

Savok

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2007, 11:23:00 pm »

If no one else signs up by the time the two days are up, I'll take it for another two days.

EDIT: But don't let that stop you from signing up; I'd prefer someone else to take it than me.

[ August 27, 2007: Message edited by: Savok ]

Reign on your Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2007, 01:54:00 am »

We should offer a prize to the longest lasting adventurer... maybe start an adventurer hall of fame...

The exploits of my latest dwarf.

Not crazy. Not crazy. The sun is my friend; the other dwarves just don’t see it. I Roy Rageclash, have been gifted with knowledge of how good the sun is. The sun gives us life, so I give my life to the sun. First run away… far away…Wolves attacked me… I killed them all and burnt the corpses. Sleep time now…
Rhesus Macaques attacked during sleep. Added them to pile, then looked for more. Stupid monkeys.
More wolves. Killed them.  Brought bodies with me this time.
Cougar. If I can take on wolves I can take o…

EDIT: And the character after that's ELFsploits. Ahaha... bad pun.

Fale Berrychamber

We elves sometimes have one among us who can rise to great things. To protect forests from those who would seek to destroy them. Alas, I fear I shall not be one of those elves, but my companions and I attempt this soon. To bring peace is our goal, we will start at a human capital.
We enlisted the help of a human swordsman; we hope that he will help us to fit in at the capital.
Our journey was uneventful, save an attack by wolves.
Outside the main capital area there were BONES lying on the ground. Those poor fish…
We received a quest from the human leader to kill an undead abomination. Gladly I say…
One of my allies has been killed… I give in to starvation…

[ August 27, 2007: Message edited by: Reign on your Parade ]

ou''re just as free to state your opinion as I am free to completely disregard it.

Reign on your Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2007, 11:17:00 pm »

Trying to figure out how/where to upload the file, will post it then.

Savok

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2007, 10:45:00 am »

quote:
Originally posted by Reign on your Parade:
<STRONG>Trying to figure out how/where to upload the file, will post it then.</STRONG>

Try http://www.filecrunch.com/. It isn't the best, but it does the job.

Reign on your Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2007, 02:17:00 pm »

Savok

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2007, 05:13:00 pm »

Anyone else want to play the game? I'll turn over the save once I hear a yes.

Explodo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 29, 2007, 07:24:00 pm »

I'll run an adventurer!

Savok

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2007, 09:02:00 pm »

Great! Play it however much you want till around 10 PM EST the 31th, and then upload the result.

Updating player list...      Done.
Uploading file...      Done.

The file can be found here.

[ August 30, 2007: Message edited by: Savok ]

Savok

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 29, 2007, 09:33:00 pm »

I've put this bloodline on the wiki. It can be found here, as The Adventurer Bloodyline.

Rinion Incanus

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 29, 2007, 10:41:00 pm »

I'll try my hand at the game.   :D

Savok

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 30, 2007, 08:39:00 am »

EDIT: Oops. This post needs deleting.

[ August 30, 2007: Message edited by: Savok ]

Reign on your Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 30, 2007, 11:01:00 am »

Welcome on board RI! Hope your adventurers last long then the ones we made.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10