Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Candyland Contributions:  (Read 4602 times)

Novocain

• Bay Watcher
  • Huh?
    • View Profile
Re: Candyland Contributions:
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2008, 03:39:00 pm »

I'll do the testing myself for my mod. If you guys want me to add something, tell me. If it's good enough, I'll add it. I'm just too busy with the basics and finer points to input every new eight-legged rabbit and test it.  :)

I'm going to have elves being malevolent chocoholics(need a better name), dwarves being gingerbread men, goblins being evil puppets, kobolds being icky spiders, and most of the animals will be turned into ultra-fluffy, gummy, or cracker versions of themselves. I need good ideas for some of the other races, and megabeasts, though. Clueless for human replacements. >>

Zironic

• Bay Watcher
  • [SDRAW_KCAB]
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2008, 04:04:00 pm »

Elves are now the violent and controlling slave-drivers, the Keebler elves - LIKE THE MAKE THEIR OWN COOKIES!

Alfador

• Bay Watcher
  • Dangerous Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2008, 01:14:00 pm »

Makes sense to make glass out of sugar--you can do that in the real world too. They use it for movie sets where someone's going to go through a plate glass window. But it has a tendency to warp quickly, so you have to use it fresh.
This is a fox skull helmet. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It menaces with spikes of fox bone and is encircled with bands of fox leather. This item is haunted by the ghost of Alfador Angrorung the fox.

Novocain

• Bay Watcher
  • Huh?
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2008, 05:22:00 pm »

My contributions are going to be ever so slightly slow, fellas. I have been suddenly struck by a horrible horrible cousin of cave adaptation: eye fatigue. I need to stop staring at my computer screen for a few hours, and I've been trying to do so all afternoon. However, candy cane trees and alternate colors will all be up and working by tomorrow, assuming I can use the computer again later tonight.
Pages: 1 2 [3]