Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Mega toy mod project  (Read 10163 times)

Silveron

• Bay Watcher
  • Arichect of Destruction
    • View Profile
Re: Mega toy mod project
« Reply #45 on: December 07, 2007, 12:48:00 pm »

Your life would be easier if you put the whole thing in alphabetical order. Duplicates would pop right out.
Also:

Toy Lever
Toy Floodgate
Toy Grindstone
Toy Crown w/(Insolence/mockery thoughts for king/queen)

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 07, 2007, 01:20:00 pm »

Lots of errors in this release.

"Rocky rocky" instead of "Rocky wagon"

Inconsistent spaces in singular/plural "waterwheels" and "rattleballs".

"Pin the beard on the dwarf" game has plural "Pin the tail on the dwarf" games...

"Toothbrushs" as plural...  You got "Hairbrushes" that went next right though.  :)

Also, toys like "something in a box" should be "something-in-a-box" instead, and don't hesistate to use "" in game names, for example a [NAME :pin the ears on the elf game :pin the ears on the elf games] should be [NAME:"pin the ears on the elf" game:"pin the ears on the elf" games].

And finally, excessively long and ominously described toys should go, like those "anal authenticity" or whatever figures there were, and the various "with realistic smiting action" that are generally too long for stocks lists and various other places.

Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

I3erent

• Bay Watcher
  • The mounted dwarf has gone bErZeRk
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 07, 2007, 02:49:00 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by berent:
<STRONG>Thanks for he props. Due to my 1 year old being sick for 2 days and my woman being psychotic due to 39 hours of no sleep I volunteered to stay up all night while she slept, the result: baby got some sleep and we all got V.3 with like 112 new toys!!!!!!!!!!!

[ December 06, 2007: Message edited by: berent ]</STRONG>

Yes there were some errors due to the size of the release and the circumstance hehe sorry ever had a sick baby??? lol

Never fear i will work tirelessley to fix these errors.

Oh yeah some toys were made to pay homage to our faithfull bay 12 dudes.
I was up and my brain was fried due to lack of sleep and high blood pressure from poor little lukey.

Also it is not easy to do a huge mod so please bear with me my friends and remember I am a two finger typer!!!!

Thanks for the feedback!

Also when i first started iwasnt sure how to format everthing so i didnt know spaces are ok in some spots and i didnt know if you could put a - or "" in the file. But we learn as we go i guess.

[ December 07, 2007: Message edited by: berent ]

quot;I got really stoned a couple days ago and ended up talking to THIS GUY. anyway... I''m really drunk now. The guy said: There is this application called "Mya" MI-AH that makes animations of people that he paid $2000 for. F- that Jazz ARMOK ROCKS. FIGHT THE MAN, GO TEAM!

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 07, 2007, 03:10:00 pm »

you have forgotten one!!!

[TOY:ITEM_TOY_JACK_IN_THE_BOX]

I3erent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 07, 2007, 03:33:00 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by Kashyyk:
<STRONG>you have forgotten one!!!

[TOY:ITEM_TOY_JACK_IN_THE_BOX]</STRONG>

Great any more???? My fey mood is fading because i cant find the right materials!!! I need the inspiration.

Oh yeah does everyone dislike my special toady and three toe toys???

I want them to be knida special to pay homage ya know? But if no one likes i guess.....

When i hit tab i can still see them even but if its a problem i will remove them unless you guys want em in.

[ December 07, 2007: Message edited by: berent ]

quot;I got really stoned a couple days ago and ended up talking to THIS GUY. anyway... I''m really drunk now. The guy said: There is this application called "Mya" MI-AH that makes animations of people that he paid $2000 for. F- that Jazz ARMOK ROCKS. FIGHT THE MAN, GO TEAM!

I3erent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 07, 2007, 03:37:00 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by Silveron:
<STRONG>Your life would be easier if you put the whole thing in alphabetical order. Duplicates would pop right out.
Also:

Toy Lever
Toy Floodgate
Toy Grindstone
Toy Crown w/(Insolence/mockery thoughts for king/queen)</STRONG>

Can i do that in word??? I just been usin the notepad peckin one finger at a time then i use the replace tool to do most of the work for the entity file.

That would make things way easier tho if i knew how to alphabetize them, its hard when there is so many lines to proof, but hey no one said this would be easy mua hahahahahahahaahaha!

I3erent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 10, 2007, 12:44:00 pm »

Cleaned up various typhos over the weekend but it was my sons birthday so minimal work done. I expect to have it all cleaned up sometime this week.
Then I will add any new submissions (if anyone can come up with some) or make some new ones myself.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 14, 2007, 09:08:00 pm »

I love this idea. Although I only added ten or so, basic figurines of each of the five races and marbles (although I made it [NAME:marbles:sets of marbles]) and a couple more (I had to have mini-breweries). I totally want to make some marble marbles. That's how marbles got their names, in real life. They were all expensive and valued because they were made of stone, which is hard. I know this because I bought a package of them and it came with a mini-booklet with a several-paragraph history of marbles. Odd, but nice to know even if it's not necessary.

I haven't played this yet (plan to real soon) but does it require a new world generation?

I3erent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 17, 2007, 11:57:00 am »

Yes i always genned a new world.  Still workin on this but im testing to see some stuff.  The items early in the list seem to come up more often I havent gotten some of the toys to generate.  I think cuz i havent made enough.  If this is the case I will also put some of the cooler toys at the end so they are more rare! Still testing and proofing, Anyone got more toys?

I3erent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 19, 2007, 04:02:00 pm »

So last night a new toy (last on list) popped up within 10 toys made , I had mentioned to toady about the last ones possibly not popping up.  Unless he made a ghange for this last version that theory of lastr on list equals rar seems to be done. Still testing new release next week roughly.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 19, 2007, 04:51:00 pm »

Make toy versions of the trap components. Upright spikes that menace with spikes!
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

ZrO4

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 06, 2008, 06:11:00 am »

Lacks Toy:
Noose
guillotine
Rack
Iron Madien (could be platnium i guess)

and a few others:

* Boot
   * Brank
   * Brazen bull
   * Breaking wheel
   * Crocodile shears
   * Cattle prod
   * Foot press
   * Foot screw
   * Heretic's fork
   * Instep borer
   * Jiá gùn
   * Judas Chair
   * Kia quen
   * Mancuerda
   * Parrilla
   * Pau de Arara
   * Pear of Anguish
   * Picana
   * Pillory
   * Rack
   * Scavenger's daughter
   * Scold's bridle
   * Spanish boot
   * Stocks
   * Taser gun
   * Tablillas
   * Tean zu
   * Thumbscrew
   * Toe breaker
   * Tucker telephone
   * Zánzhǐ

I3erent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 07, 2008, 01:17:00 pm »

Baby has had pneumoniA and RSV so havent had time to update although i have alot to add I will as soon as schedule permits everyone.

Pickerel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 30, 2008, 11:46:00 am »

I only modded in one toy, several months ago.

[ITEM_TOY:ITEM_TOY_42SOLDIER]
[NAME:1/42 soldier:1/42 soldiers]
[HARD_MAT]

Kudos to those who get the reference...

Though admittedly I never use toys...

hous3y

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 14, 2008, 02:20:00 pm »

How about some toy vomit and a mini giant axe blade! (would that make it a regular battle axe?)
ow the world has gone to bed,
Darkness won''t engulf my head,
I can see by infrared,
How I hate the night.

Now I lay me down to sleep,
Try to count electric sheep,
Sweet dream wishes you can keep,
How I hate the night.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5