Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 62

Author Topic: Necrothreat - Teh LOLmod succession fort - PG2 FOR DETAILS  (Read 224831 times)

Sprin

• Bay Watcher
  • I am Sprin Dragon, Master of Madness!
    • View Profile
Re: Necrothreat - Teh LOLmod succession fort - PG2 FOR DETAILS
« Reply #360 on: September 19, 2012, 03:51:46 pm »

ok also are we building a giant tower or some megaproject yet?
Quote from: Karnewarrior
HOW DID YOU KNOW I WAS LOOKING UP RULE 34 OF D*CKS?
Sprin is certifiably insane, but there is no denying his brilliance.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: September 19, 2012, 03:57:40 pm »

Is Pile of corpses a megaprogect? Right now We're all focused on not being wiped out. This is the hard point. Before this we were to insignificant to warrant atttacks, and after we'll have a functional military to effectively combat forces.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: September 19, 2012, 04:09:38 pm »

Is Pile of corpses a megaprogect? Right now We're all focused on not being wiped out. This is the hard point. Before this we were to insignificant to warrant atttacks, and after we'll have a functional military to effectively combat forces.

WE NOW HAVE A MEGAPROJECT: BIGGEST CORPSE PILE EVER. OF ALL TIME
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

greycat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: September 19, 2012, 06:02:31 pm »

So... do we have a slogan yet?

I nominate your NO JOB IS SAFE.
Hell, if nobody's suffocated because of it, it hardly counts as a bug! -- StLeibowitz

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: September 19, 2012, 10:07:55 pm »

Jeez, should I close off the caverns? It's causing a few problems. Nothing major, just annoying. Or should I continue with my attempt to kill all life?

EDIT: Who wants reforumiting?
« Last Edit: September 19, 2012, 10:22:55 pm by misko27 »

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: September 19, 2012, 10:37:41 pm »

I want to be reforumited misko. And I think that you should station some military on choke points so that it doesn't cause problems. We'll be needing that extra space I can feel, and not mining a lot will save us time. But if it's giving you too much of a hastle, then yeah, close it.
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: September 19, 2012, 10:42:56 pm »

I want to be reforumited misko. And I think that you should station some military on choke points so that it doesn't cause problems. We'll be needing that extra space I can feel, and not mining a lot will save us time. But if it's giving you too much of a hastle, then yeah, close it.
Yay! Particulars? Perhaps our badass admin? Or his badass wife?

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: September 19, 2012, 10:45:09 pm »

I want to be a badass Apiks.

EDIT: Yes, I want a custom profession.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2012, 10:48:33 pm by apiks »
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: September 19, 2012, 10:49:20 pm »

Okay,you're now badass Militia Commander Apiks, The crested ruin of pine. You're the lover of the previous apiks, who interstingly killed 2 threadnecros.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: September 19, 2012, 10:50:43 pm »

Yeeey! It would seem that I'm always the Militia Commander or Guard captain or something military xD. I killed 2 threadnecros and I was not notified of this? OFF TO THE HALL OF NECROTHREAT GREAT PEOPLE!!!

Seriously though, maybe we should make a list of all the great people in Necrothreat according to the year.

Edit: Okay, I've started the Hall of Necrothreat Fame in the main post on page 2. Now just pump me Necrothreat forumites that did something great.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2012, 11:01:15 pm by apiks »
Founder of Teh LOLmod

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: September 19, 2012, 11:11:58 pm »

Esther1. She gave her life in a epic stand agaisnt the Drunians. She failed, but she saved many a life. She also spent my entire time here doing everything.

Actually, my upcoming update wil have a number of these.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: September 19, 2012, 11:25:51 pm »

I'll be needing their profession, feat and year of death during who's reign. With that said, I'll be needing the profession and year of death for Esther1 as well.

You can see the format by which I'm going on the main post on page 2.
Founder of Teh LOLmod

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: September 19, 2012, 11:27:00 pm »

I'll be needing their profession, feat and year of death during who's reign. With that said, I'll be needing the profession and year of death for Esther1 as well.

You can see the format by which I'm going on the main post on page 2.
Global moderater, among other things, Year 253.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: September 19, 2012, 11:29:57 pm »

Done. Esther1 is in the Hall of Necrothreat Fame. Can't wait for the new ones in your next update misko.

EDIT: I guess you have what to talk to about with your wife now Mastahcheese, as she has been imbedded into the fort's history xD.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2012, 11:32:38 pm by apiks »
Founder of Teh LOLmod

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: September 20, 2012, 12:13:38 am »

Sorry, things came up, adn I wasn't able to do as much as I wanted. Heres something anyway  :'(.

5th of Malachite: Well, I Decide its time to get this fort ready for a major military conflict. I just want the military to be strong enough to last until someone thinks of a better solution.

Well, Right now, I divide tasks into 2 groups: Fix theobvious glaring holes in defense, and move towards greater industrilization. Industrilization requires wood, And I have to say, I'm stuck between a rock and hard place with that one. Choice one: Outside, where the snatchers are. Choice 2?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
By the by, Thats all gold in that picture. We have a masive amount of gold in this fort, so much I haven't been able to smelt even a fraction of it. Frankly, our only metals at this point are gold and copper. Rose gold megaproject in the works? Only time will tell.

Other problems include the LOS necro problem, where a necro can get on the hill and raise all the corpses in our yard, and the Dreaded Caverns, which are currently unguarded.

To help increase morale, a project has been suggested by one of the less Sane council members, a "BFEL" Birdstowers. She says we should build a great big tower and fill it with corpses. I wasn't entirely sure how to respond, but construction builds character, so I let her do it.

You know, looking over the citizenship records here, I'm surprised by the numbers of killers we have here. A few examples:

Killed 43 males elves did ya? Uh, okay. Are we at war with the elves or something? Not to my knowledge. They seemed friendly as the zombies surronded them, and when in the chaos our best dwarves ran after them to cut them down and steal their stuff, they didn't take it too hard. Elves are weird.

Our esteemed mayor...

And his lovely wife. Who, might I add, is also of Snail artifact figurine fame.

Here is our Militia commander, who recently took on the name of her dead lover to aid her in battle.

I was wondering who killed that guy. I suppose I can let it slide. But who to pin the murders on?

Do me a favor and die will you? Look, you're not getting time off, either hurt yourself more, or get over it.

Was there a Large cat and elf shooting range up in GlideSnarls?

Efforts to deforest continue. I expand smelting and general metal-working capablilities. Efforts to incease general living stadards continue.

Seriously, what? You want a prison or something? She doesn't like chains, so I have no clue how this is manifesting. BTW, guess what she has in her kill count? if you said a number of large cat kills in a multiple of 5, you'd be right.

Troll attack, cavern-dwelling. Miner was in the area, ran over and beat it. Bunch of others showed up and did the same thing. At this point, it occurs to me that The main problem afflicting our armed forces is lack of weapons. I set out for some copper ones, at least until I melt down the goblinite. Right now we're using it in its raw form. Oh, and the marksdwarves joined and beat it with their laptops. It was a sad picture, I'll tell you. Especially when they started biting it. On the plus side, they' got some good fighting experiance.

I decided that, since we lack bolts, we may as well use bows. I've set up a bow-sqaud to this effect. Its hard finding the former-marksdwarves, since they don't want to join a bow squad, and while I don't blame them, It is vital for the fort. In addition, a Zombie-only Force will be created, soon as I get the materials.

Many are upset, but there has been no tantrumming. Tension bubbles below the surface. I can only hope our luck holds out a bit longer, till people start to forget our losses. There is one exception, a angry ghost who possesed someone into tantruming, but that doesn't count.

It would appear a kidnapper stole a lolcat. I'm not entirely sure why, and no one wants to explain it to me. To increase security, I have added a few hooved grazing animals to our defenses. Trololololo right back at you guys.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 03:29:06 pm by misko27 »
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 62